New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2019/10/30/spotted-peatos-crunchy-onion-rings/

FC_PDP_DESKTOP_tcm1506-131040.png

Bought this bar yesterday. Not sure when I'll try it since I have to get through a lot of Quest bars. Also bought the birthday cake flavor.

what quest bars do you got? >:)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    p9rqd81n8s4p.jpg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    p9rqd81n8s4p.jpg

Those all look good! I read something that said they were testing out that menu over the summer in the Connecticut area, and they weren't planning on releasing it until summer 2020. They were testing a chicken mcmuffin and a chicken sandwich from France, but no mention of those chicken tenders. Not sure if you're in a test market, I haven't been to a McDonald's in a couple months.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    svnrc70qex2i.jpeg
    Wonder how different these taste compared to regular candy corn.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Three words: full size Forto o: <3
    One word: Shoprite xD
    bftbgn7w9xin.jpeg
    9uovpu9xwxq8.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    https://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2019/10/30/spotted-peatos-crunchy-onion-rings/

Bought this bar yesterday. Not sure when I'll try it since I have to get through a lot of Quest bars. Also bought the birthday cake flavor.

Blueberry, CCCD, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, & the doughnut flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Blueberry, CCCD, Caramel Chocolate Chunk, & the doughnut flavor.

Love the first three. Not crazy about the donut...
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the birthday cake flavored cool whip? saw it yesterday but didn't buy it cause of giant gourmet cinnamon roll that might have already fallen into my cart.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ktekc wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the birthday cake flavored cool whip? saw it yesterday but didn't buy it cause of giant gourmet cinnamon roll that might have already fallen into my cart.

I tried it and wasn’t a fan, it tasted artificial and more like strawberry to me than birthday cake for some reason. That cinnamon roll was definitely a better decision ;)

I'm glad i went with cinnamon roll then..It had cream cheese icing..mmm
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    lkrjw3yuz7dy.jpeg
    63x6srz4cvfi.jpeg
    qb811h2pizlf.jpeg
    4mie688narys.jpeg
    Never had one of these Charleston chews before, but they are good. Not my favorite, but I thought they were like a starburst type candy before I tried one. Like chocolate covered chewy vanilla marshmallow. They kind of remind me of built bars but better tasting lol.

Also these Chinese crackers are only 50 cal per package and really delicious! They are sweet but spicy and flaky.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

ewwwwwwwwww
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

I would actually love to try these.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    My family likes to freeze Charleston Chews before eating.

That's how we always had them too.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

Me too as I like the other flavors such as Wasabi Ranch and Tomato Basil
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    erjones11 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

Me too as I like the other flavors such as Wasabi Ranch and Tomato Basil

If anyone is near a Tops, the non-seasonal Harvest Snaps flavors are 10/$10 this week. I stocked up last night!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    So I found the Snickerdoodle cookie ice cream (local chain here in Kansas called Price Chopper). I've never had this ice cream before, but it is amazing. Couple things... 1) is it usually a smaller container than normal ice cream? It was only 28oz (good thing store had it on sale so it was $3.79) 2) only thing I didn't like was the red and green candy bunnies - just too hard, but after I let them sit in the bowl for 30mins-1hr I tried one and they were softer and yummy, but I would have rather had more sprinkles or cookie pieces. Overall the ice cream was 10/10
    mqtfd4ex14rm.jpg
    6tvy3qyld44d.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    So I found the Snickerdoodle cookie ice cream (local chain here in Kansas called Price Chopper). I've never had this ice cream before, but it is amazing. Couple things... 1) is it usually a smaller container than normal ice cream? It was only 28oz (good thing store had it on sale so it was $3.79) 2) only thing I didn't like was the red and green candy bunnies - just too hard, but after I let them sit in the bowl for 30mins-1hr I tried one and they were softer and yummy, but I would have rather had more sprinkles or cookie pieces. Overall the ice cream was 10/10
    mqtfd4ex14rm.jpg
    6tvy3qyld44d.jpg

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!