New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    As much as I love Enlightened ice cream, I love my non-dairy pints more. One of my all-time favorites I'd eat before counting calories is So Delicious cashew ice cream. Damn, I miss that stuff, but the calories are way too high and I can't limit myself to one serving lol. I recently discovered Nada Moo ice cream, which is damn tasty and a little more manageable in calories (540 a pint). My favorite so far is the Banana Caramel Crunch, but I haven't been disappointed in any of the flavors. My goal is to try them all!

Have you tried Simple Truth Low Cow from Kroger? It's my absolute favorite and only 240-280 calories for the pint. I stock up (my freezers look like their storage freezers, lol) and eat a pint every night. Yum!

I haven't, and I don't have a Kroger in my state :( Bummer!

How about a Food Lion, Harris Teeter, or Fred Meyer? They're owned by Kroger and carry the Simple Truth brand.

Food Lion is not owned by Kroger, so it's odd that they would carry a Kroger brand. They're actually owned by a Dutch company

https://www.kroger.com/topic/kroger-family-of-companies
    https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/brands/united-states/our-brands-in-the-united-states/
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    m4rwxm7ysdf2.png

has anyone seen these in stores?

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    Wish I could find these! yut5b9gqk197.png
    Says they found them at Marshalls....might have to go checkout the christmas sales today!

I stopped into my local Home Goods and they had it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    m4rwxm7ysdf2.png

has anyone seen these in stores?

Only at Grocery Outlet. Not many stores near me carry Edy's anymore.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm really liking this new (for me) coffee from T.J.'s:

4035699__50193.1576081996.jpg?c=2

• pancakerunner
    Options
    Not new but I’ve been LOVING these pretzels recently. They are nice and salty and almost have a pumpernickel taste. My new favorite pretzels! https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZbJe7pAPL.jpggpj7q19qj521.jpeg
    zr876k84d7zy.jpeg
    g3k12e58iuhs.jpeg
    4v06ygzsmrdp.jpeg
    Also tried these pills bury Reese’s pb cookies. 10/10! I loved them. They don’t taste like regular peanut butter cookies. They really have that Reese’s pb flavor to them that reminds me of Reese’s puffs. Each one is only 80 calories and a good size. (Sugar cookie one for reference)

They are perfectly crispy on the outside but soft of the inside. I actually think I prefer them to homemade as much as I hate to admit it.

"PLEASE DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH" Lol...

also, yum. those pretzels would be really good with cheddar cheese beer dip!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • pancakerunner
    Options

??
  • pancakerunner
    Options

??

Pretzels were dipped in guldens spicy mustard but I bet they would be amazing with a nice cheddar. I just loveee pretzels.

Meant to post this but it didn’t load...nutter butters are my favorites so I will definitely be trying these when they come out! Excited to see all the other new products being release this year! 77bitai6gobg.jpeg

Yum! The mention of pretzels got me thinking... we need Nutter Butter pretzel sandwiches!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    vp53tgzr7ktl.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

??

Pretzels were dipped in guldens spicy mustard but I bet they would be amazing with a nice cheddar. I just loveee pretzels.

Meant to post this but it didn’t load...nutter butters are my favorites so I will definitely be trying these when they come out! Excited to see all the other new products being release this year! 77bitai6gobg.jpeg

Yum! The mention of pretzels got me thinking... we need Nutter Butter pretzel sandwiches!

Two of my all time favorite things together omg yess. I keep saying the food companies need to come here to get all our genius ideas.

This looks good e7to1ju00ce1.jpeg

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

??

Two of my all time favorite things together omg yess. I keep saying the food companies need to come here to get all our genius ideas.

This looks good e7to1ju00ce1.jpeg

Well they did steal my Fireworks Oreo haha.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    kiufj1fexhxq.jpeg
    86s6ocjvev98.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234

Walmart has the Big Reese's Puff cereal

They also had the Jolly Rancher cereal & Trix with Marshmallows

Still no Twinkies
  • glassyo
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234

Still no Twinkies

I'm just happy the Peeps cereal is coming back. Basically Froot Loops but less calories.

The twinkie cereal didn't get that good of a review on cerealously.net? (I love that name soooooooooooo much!) Junk banter? Impulsive buy? One of those. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    farps8gqu4nb.jpeg

Dessert pizza!!

Look! Fruit! It's even good for you! :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234

Still no Twinkies

I bet the jolly rancher tastes similar to the sour patch. Did you buy the Reese’s?

Saw both of these set to come out new year. px1fcozech59.jpeg
    hnklg7cuv9jw.jpeg