New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures, but today I bought the Eggo waffle cereal, the homestyle one. I'm hoping it tastes like Waffle Crunch which was my favorite cereal when I was growing up.

I also bought the new Chobani flip flavor, rocky road. Didn't even know it was coming out! I'm a Chobani flip fiend. I'm going to try it tomorrow!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Don't rush out & buy the Twinkies cereal.

It's basically The Donettes cereal in a different shape. Still tasty, but nothing new to go out of your way & try to find.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    b5yktdifs5cb.jpeg
    Wow these were delicious! Really nice crispy buttery shortbread with a thick middle of hazelnut chocolate flavor. Cute little size too.

Oh man, these look amazing.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,587 Member
    Options
    Don't rush out & buy the Twinkies cereal.

It's basically The Donettes cereal in a different shape. Still tasty, but nothing new to go out of your way & try to find.

Oh, man, I really liked my first box of the Donettes cereal but I guess the novelty wore off because I noticed it left that cool powdered sugar after taste that wouldn't go away with my second box.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    b5yktdifs5cb.jpeg
    Wow these were delicious! Really nice crispy buttery shortbread with a thick middle of hazelnut chocolate flavor. Cute little size too.

Oh man, these look amazing.

Match made in heaven, chocolate & hazelnut. Where did you find them?
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    I don't have pictures, but today I bought the Eggo waffle cereal, the homestyle one. I'm hoping it tastes like Waffle Crunch which was my favorite cereal when I was growing up.

I also bought the new Chobani flip flavor, rocky road. Didn't even know it was coming out! I'm a Chobani flip fiend. I'm going to try it tomorrow!

So the cereal isn't exactly how I remember Waffle Crisp* but it's close enough that I'm not complaining. The pieces are bigger and a slightly different texture. The maple flavor really comes through. I love it!

As for the Chobani flip, it uses the same yogurt as the ooey gooey s'mores Chobani Gimmies, which is fine, nothing too exciting. The mix ins are good. The cocoa coated almonds are delicious on their own. There's also roasted almonds and waffle cone pieces. I wish it had more crunch (I know it sounds crunchy, but I want it even crunchier). I'd buy it again, but it's not a flavor that I'd eat too frequently. It'll probably be purchased to give me some variety from eating cookies & cream and s'mores.

On the Chobani topic, I noticed the new oatmeal on the bottom yogurts. Has anybody tried them? I didn't have enough in my budget to get them this week unfortunately. Also wondering if anybody has found and tried the oat milk flips?
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    These are new to me:

tvcsat1w7lms.png

0woz0q7j1fnv.png

I tried the blue raspberry and liked it :) Sorry if this has already been mentioned before!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    p9s5yp5sszck.jpg
    y5jc8j3i4xfl.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    p9s5yp5sszck.jpg
    y5jc8j3i4xfl.png

Omg the pops actually look really cool. I want to try the ice cream as well!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    p9s5yp5sszck.jpg
    y5jc8j3i4xfl.png

Omg the pops actually look really cool. I want to try the ice cream as well!

sugar free sparkling water, actually!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    7yrjwtp0xyr6.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hphe7k24621o.jpg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hphe7k24621o.jpg

I might be into this 🤤
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    2438qx0cc6fx.png
    t8xxxcbqta5y.png

Are these new? I've had both before like a year ago! SOOOOOO good. The pizza ones are too good. The inside tastes like pizza combos but 100x better. :smiley:

idk haha. New to me!