Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 4,734Member Member Posts: 4,734Member Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Went to a vegan restaurant on Wednesday and tried one those new generation engineered vegan burger patties. Convincingly meat like. I have read that they are so meat like, that vegetarians are grossed out. Also that the meat industry is worried. The one I had was manufactured by Moving Mountains based on a combination of pea protein and gluten. I haven't tried the most famous brands Beyond Meat (pea protein mostly) or Impossible Burger (soy protein).

This kind of thing might be the protein of the future.

...and that's why I haven't bothered trying the 'new' beyond burgers and the like. I don't like my veggie burgers tasting like meat. I don't eat meat for several reasons, but one of them being I don't like the taste of meat lol! However, it's great for our planet, etc., if, as you suggest, '....might be the protein of the future'
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,041Member Member Posts: 2,041Member Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

oh to be an American...this deal would never be available in my country😢

Health care or this. We had a choice lol

trrld1i5s700.png

A few skinny syrups flavors even have an additional 20% off! https://amzn.to/35MXFyC
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 2,041Member Member Posts: 2,041Member Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,639Member Member Posts: 4,639Member Member
    Not my pics and I know I posted before lol but these look even better than I thought they would. I will definitely buy them to try when I find them! gt33wgnaojkk.jpeg
    I like making them in my air fryer.
    edited November 30
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Posts: 606Member Member Posts: 606Member Member
    Update on Lil Buff Protein Cakes: the vegan ones are officially my favorite. The Unchunky Chip is amazing, kinda like a chocolate chip cookie. The Unpudgy Fudge is great too. I usually add a serving of Lily's Chocolate Chips to make them both extra decadent (both mixes include chips in the powder). All you need is water, a mug, and 50 seconds in the microwave. The only drawback is that the mix is a LOT smaller than their traditional cakes as the end product would be higher in macros. Still, it's good. I ordered four more packs of the Unchunky Chip.
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,053Member Member Posts: 4,053Member Member
    m0ezawbv79nt.jpeg
    These look delicious !

I was gonna try those until I realized I only like one of the flavors.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 4,639Member Member Posts: 4,639Member Member
    For those who said churro you were right z7gprm7oscor.jpeg
  • missysippy930missysippy930 Posts: 1,578Member Member Posts: 1,578Member Member

I didn’t try them, but now I wish I had, love churros. We’re they even close to churro flavored?
  • whitpaulywhitpauly Posts: 1,168Member Member Posts: 1,168Member Member

I knew it was something cinnamon! My kids kept saying pumpkin spice but I think they just had it in their heads at the time,they were good tho 👍
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,864Member Member Posts: 1,864Member Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Skinny 9k09ariahe42.jpg
    ejl3u1ss56q0.jpg
    Syrup giftboxes!

Where's this at? Looks like I have some shopping to do if these aren't too expensive!
    Looks like Walmart is telling me to stock up on more cereal l42qr6xtk21r.jpeg
  • missperfectpitchmissperfectpitch Posts: 277Member Member Posts: 277Member Member
    These look amazing!
    a70gysawstmk.jpg
    ertwyuui7b9x.jpg

• LAT1963LAT1963 Posts: 1,323Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,323Member, Premium Member
    An ancient product recently re-discovered--Milk oolong.