New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    xp8ea1whb1th.jpeg
    I never have had the Asian. I like the honey Dijon and eat it regularly. I also love the balsamic and buy it regularly as well. All of the other dressing are disgusting. The Asian is fantastic! It tastes like a nice Asian sauce on takeout Chinese food. A little bit sweet. Almost like a light version of chicken and broccoli or beef and broccoli sauce. I’ve been putting it on steamed broccoli or stir fried veggies like broccoli pepper onion cauliflower etc.

It is REALLY good on my tofu rice stir fry. I’ll be buying this again. Not for salads though, lol. For chicken and stir fries.

really? I have tried this and found it appalling

Did you try it on cooked veggies (not a salad, that would be gross)? I was surprised I liked it because I hate all of their other dressings. (Besides balsamic and honey dijon)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    dpsdfu6q6s3p.png
  • pancakerunner
    xp8ea1whb1th.jpeg
    I never have had the Asian. I like the honey Dijon and eat it regularly. I also love the balsamic and buy it regularly as well. All of the other dressing are disgusting. The Asian is fantastic! It tastes like a nice Asian sauce on takeout Chinese food. A little bit sweet. Almost like a light version of chicken and broccoli or beef and broccoli sauce. I’ve been putting it on steamed broccoli or stir fried veggies like broccoli pepper onion cauliflower etc.

It is REALLY good on my tofu rice stir fry. I’ll be buying this again. Not for salads though, lol. For chicken and stir fries.

really? I have tried this and found it appalling

Did you try it on cooked veggies (not a salad, that would be gross)? I was surprised I liked it because I hate all of their other dressings. (Besides balsamic and honey dijon)

Hmm. I think I’d rather just use soy sauce or another type of sauce. Don’t like supporting Walden farms haha
  • pancakerunner
    xukl8iix0ktb.jpg

now I want rugrats macaroni
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    arf685fofjvu.jpg
    q1t28l1v40gw.jpegxwo9gjh2j5k8.jpeg

c77oidaksgc8.jpg
    k97g7c5qmuma.jpg

I LOVE fairlife!!! I’ll keep an eye out for those!

Also, has anyone seen or tried these? I’ve never seen them before but stumbled across it in Shoprite today, Nick’s light ice cream pints (Swedish Choklad and and Caramel Cappuccino are calling my name)
    yd9m4mkowrix.jpeg

Also, I decided to try a Shoprite’s Cookies & Cream parfait cup after eyeing it for a while now. It’s 870 calories and looks AMAZING so I decided to splurge. It’s good, but not what I was hoping for. My sweet tooth was expecting sweet thick chocolate icing and rich cake layers. Instead, it had what tasted like chocolate pudding, low quality cheap store cake, and Oreo cool whip (that cool whip is the only thing I really liked). I expected to eat it all and hate myself after, but I couldn’t even finish half of it. If you like a lighter, smooth dessert similar to mousse it’s for you. If you like a rich, sickening sweet dessert (me) it’s not for you :p
    8338xsj0nzmd.jpeg
    1p3ab4dhzswg.jpeg
    w0s938t1a326.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    hgycta wrote: »
    arf685fofjvu.jpg
    q1t28l1v40gw.jpegxwo9gjh2j5k8.jpeg

c77oidaksgc8.jpg
    k97g7c5qmuma.jpg

I LOVE fairlife!!! I’ll keep an eye out for those!

Also, has anyone seen or tried these? I’ve never seen them before but stumbled across it in Shoprite today, Nick’s light ice cream pints (Swedish Choklad and and Caramel Cappuccino are calling my name)
    yd9m4mkowrix.jpeg

Also, I decided to try a Shoprite’s Cookies & Cream parfait cup after eyeing it for a while now. It’s 870 calories and looks AMAZING so I decided to splurge. It’s good, but not what I was hoping for. My sweet tooth was expecting sweet thick chocolate icing and rich cake layers. Instead, it had what tasted like chocolate pudding, low quality cheap store cake, and Oreo cool whip (that cool whip is the only thing I really liked). I expected to eat it all and hate myself after, but I couldn’t even finish half of it. If you like a lighter, smooth dessert similar to mousse it’s for you. If you like a rich, sickening sweet dessert (me) it’s not for you :p
    8338xsj0nzmd.jpeg
    1p3ab4dhzswg.jpeg
    w0s938t1a326.jpeg

I tried Nick's at expo a couple years ago... Nothing special. A little icy for a protein ice cream... I remember the aftetaste being a little cloying
  • pancakerunner
    pjqxe0h5tsaz.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Tried the cap'n crunch pancake mix and I was disappointed. It smelled like cap'n crunch but didn't really taste anything. I didn't get the syrup to go with it so maybe it's better together
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2020
    I go through these random times where I crave ice cream and now is one of these times, lol. So I have been trying a bunch of new flavors because of all the ibotta cash back and store sales.

Tried VEGAN coolhaus. Was not impressed with 260 cal per serving and 3 serving per pint.

The chocolate pb chip was nothing special at all. I had one bite and won’t be having any more. It was just very plain and boring. No strong peanut butter or chocolate flavor. It looked good but wasn’t. 1/10

The ice cream sandwich was okay. It wasn’t fantastic either. There was a ton of ice cream sandwich crumbs at the very bottom which I liked. I wish the whole thing was like that. Otherwise it was just mediocre base ice vanilla ice cream. It didn’t even have the signature ice cream sandwich flavor that I was hoping for. 3/10

The salted tofffee however WAS AMAZING!!! The base ice cream reminded me of haagan daas brown sugar 5 ingredient ice cream they used to make. It tasted like those brown butter maple sugar candies almost. I wanted a whole pint of just the base it was so good. There wasn’t a lot of big chunks. It was mostly scattered small bits of toffee throughout. 9/10 if calories didn’t factor into my opinion.dn1hb89wi32w.jpeg
    dpcce02y6l4n.jpeg
    e5ktkbuysp3t.jpeg
    zu4i3admo3ee.jpeg
    xa82a3svfj72.jpeg
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Rebel keto ice cream I tried the triple chocolate and it’s delicious with 5 net carbs! But there are some other brands with 1 net carbs
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    I am a slut for flavored coffee
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    afqmj8xm4dgt.png

What an ugly design! I thought they were bottles of vitamins at first glance 😆
  • pancakerunner
    emdpbo8dlp13.png
  • pancakerunner
    of16fmiakjvr.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    emdpbo8dlp13.png

I hope these are on Amazon--they stopped carrying my go-to protein cereal, I'm looking for a substitute.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    I have given up alcohol but this looks a bit too interesting to pass up. ytw9lsgpgzpi.png