New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    arf685fofjvu.jpg
    q1t28l1v40gw.jpegxwo9gjh2j5k8.jpeg

c77oidaksgc8.jpg
    k97g7c5qmuma.jpg

I LOVE fairlife!!! I’ll keep an eye out for those!

Also, has anyone seen or tried these? I’ve never seen them before but stumbled across it in Shoprite today, Nick’s light ice cream pints (Swedish Choklad and and Caramel Cappuccino are calling my name)
    yd9m4mkowrix.jpeg

Also, I decided to try a Shoprite’s Cookies & Cream parfait cup after eyeing it for a while now. It’s 870 calories and looks AMAZING so I decided to splurge. It’s good, but not what I was hoping for. My sweet tooth was expecting sweet thick chocolate icing and rich cake layers. Instead, it had what tasted like chocolate pudding, low quality cheap store cake, and Oreo cool whip (that cool whip is the only thing I really liked). I expected to eat it all and hate myself after, but I couldn’t even finish half of it. If you like a lighter, smooth dessert similar to mousse it’s for you. If you like a rich, sickening sweet dessert (me) it’s not for you :p
    8338xsj0nzmd.jpeg
    1p3ab4dhzswg.jpeg
    w0s938t1a326.jpeg

I tried Nick's at expo a couple years ago... Nothing special. A little icy for a protein ice cream... I remember the aftetaste being a little cloying

Ooh yikes!!! Thank you for saving me that disappointment!

Have you tried the Biscoff cookie ice cream??
    k9hc7t04lbwy.jpeg

Also, if anyone is as obsessed with Nutter Butter cookies as I am... you must try this!!!! It tastes like a softer Nutter Butter!!!! Little Debbie Peanut butter Creme pies <3 :’)
    nwdfijg8u5et.jpeg

yum!!! will be trying haha
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    This seems 100% like an April Fool's joke.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

what does?? image didn't upload
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options

Oops, I thought I had quoted the post I was responding to. The Quest protein alcohol was what I was referring to.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options

Oops, I thought I had quoted the post I was responding to. The Quest protein alcohol was what I was referring to.

But that it's time to get ripped line is classic!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

Quest protein seltzer. It's on their Instagram page.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

haha yeah I saw it :)
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

haha yeah I saw it :)

Hehe don’t forget to order ahead ;)
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    alexmose wrote: »
    I have given up alcohol but this looks a bit too interesting to pass up. ytw9lsgpgzpi.png

This has to be April fool's🤣
  • alexmose
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    alexmose wrote: »
    I have given up alcohol but this looks a bit too interesting to pass up. ytw9lsgpgzpi.png

This has to be April fool's🤣

Yes it was! Alcohol has 9 calories a gram and protein has 4! This would have been a tough creation.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Oh my gosh these are soooooo good!!! Look at that powdery coating 😍! The coating is salty and has a great dill flavor to it.

The almonds are perfectly toasted and really compliment the salty pickle flavor. I’ve never had pickle flavored nuts but I will be buying these again because I am sure the bag will be gone by tomorrow between me and my boyfriend.

These would be great mixed with cheezitz or nacho Doritos or cheddar sour cream ruffles.

100/10!

003xbafwpbou.jpeg
    z621bnlzbthc.jpeg
    syh8j0xej0sg.jpeg

yum!! LOVE dill flavored things...
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    pedf333g45hj.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I tried this vegan mozzarella on my pizza. I usually use Daiya. This melted really well but it didn’t really taste like mozzarella. It tasted like Parmesan which was weird on the pizza. I would use it on spaghetti but not pizza if I buy it again.
    8ouufu6hc34t.jpeg
    pkxm553lpf9x.jpeg
    2sbply128baw.jpeg
    m6jmo1ollph5.jpeg

Also got this yesterday. Tried the salted caramel and the icing has a taste that reminds me of the cinnamon cereal bar a little but the texture of a kind bar. I mean I’m sure they use the same icing for other bars so I think it’s the same one.. Very hard and crunchy, not soft. It was just okay, nothing amazing. I haven’t tried any of the other flavors yet.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    NEW SMART SWEETS!!!! Sweet Chews - in flavors: Strawberry, Watermelon, and Mango.
    My husband and I (he never eats sugar free things, I love them), ADORE the texture. It’s like a gummier Starburst!
    Watermelon is my FAVORITE. If you like the pink starbursts you’ll adore this hands down.
    Strawberry is my second favorite, hard not to like it!
    Mango is both of our least favorites. He likes it, but says he “wishes it had more of a mango flavor,” but I hate it because I hate mango and I wish it had less of a mango flavor (I saw yellow and hoped for lemon).
    Still, solid gummy chews!!!! I LOVE that they’re individually wrapped, too!!!b50w3cfj0ccx.jpeg
    s44vcebcaehj.jpeg
    cy4hhde4oxm0.jpeg

If anyone has had these, the texture and flavor is VERY similar actually!!!
    w9aof8z7zzx0.png

Oooo, thanks for the review! I was actually wondering when Smart Sweets would launch something new :) I'm gonna get on this. I wish they'd dupe gummy strawberries.
  • pancakerunner
    edited April 2020
    Options
    48508mmymitt.jpg
    v4f6d2niirs4.jpg
  • alexmose
    Options
    48508mmymitt.jpg
    v4f6d2niirs4.jpg

I AM NOT CRYING YOU ARE 😭❤️😋