New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    Finally found the gingerbread oreos and very excited to try. Was at the dentist yesterday so teeth hurting a bit so have to wait
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Two things: first is ultra-filtered, almost lactose-free high protein milk (I only tried the green bottle)...

5lkx4wxmz28o.png
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Second one: high protein Cheeto-like chips (although I haven't tried the cheese flavour)...

wb5rq4iph3je.jpg
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 387 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Use this daily. Mix a pouch into 2l jug of water. Perfect ratio. I hate plane water.
    built-bar-discount.png

I buy the bars from them often. I like the brand and they send you discounts frequently.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    Use this daily. Mix a pouch into 2l jug of water. Perfect ratio. I hate plane water.
    built-bar-discount.png

I buy the bars from them often. I like the brand and they send you discounts frequently.

I like the new bars because they're softer but not on board with the new boost flavors. The sucralose has something to do with it too.

I wonder if the new built bar bites are just as soft as the bigger bars.

And what happened to the kids boost bars??? I want bars with the milk chocolate coating!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited October 2020
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    built-bar-discount.png

I don't buy them but have a few accounts with enough points to redeem a $5 coupon if anyone wants it! I know if you use your own referral link you can get 10 off too. I would just keep doing that to get 10 off every box lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2020
    pw920c1d7br5.png
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146547170488441&id=104363611373464

FREE peanut butter cookies no purchase necessary. Use a fake phone number and email. They are testing a new product. /b]
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @senalay788 - I too noticed 'cafe plus' brand of syrup offered in their stores. I bought the maple bourbon one hoping it would taste like the Skinny syrup's one. Sadly, this was no. I really did not enjoy. Hope your selection taste yummy.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    f3ohlqk5opa8.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Freebies

cplg63jannlo.png

Never tried kodiak cakes so will be interested to get these. If you dont have pic of you voting just get one from someone else lol.

free BOBO bar coupon for pic as well
    https://eatbobos.com/pages/register-to-vote-free-bar-bobos
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ui07o8lk58fs.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    ui07o8lk58fs.png

Okay, this is adorable. I don't usually have interest in stuff like this but I want these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2020
    gpe65uhdiva2.png
    These look interesting
    f96degyvmgza.png
    me6pj722ruiu.png

And these vegan crackers made from bananas
    3p4h0mnje0t1.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    I found these at the supermarket and bought all four flavors:
    hk22rh1n2dfo.png

I decided to try the BBQ Chick'n one first and I was pleasantly surprised at the flavor and the way it baked. The crust was crispy and it didn't bake unevenly like many frozen pizzas tend to do.

x15sedevu2bc.jpg

I really enjoyed it. It's more caloric than some of the other frozen pizzas I buy but I am still able to fit it into my day. It says it serves three people, but I was able to easily eat it on my own and it's the same size as other single serving frozen pizzas I buy. I look forward to trying the other flavors.

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 Those tortillas look awesome, but I must say I laughed at “upcycled okra and cassava” :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    First 10,000 get free sweet baby rays coupon mailed! vk2b33i37jbx.png
    https://raysnosugaradded.com/gameday-giveaway/

Never had this brand, but like that it is no sugar added.
  • beulah81
    beulah81 Posts: 168 Member
    First 10,000 get free sweet baby rays coupon mailed! vk2b33i37jbx.png
    https://raysnosugaradded.com/gameday-giveaway/

Never had this brand, but like that it is no sugar added.

I didn't like it at ALL. I would pick G Hughes if I wanted a no sugar/lower calorie option.