Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,787 Member Member Posts: 4,787 Member
    Bought these today, too, but haven't tried them.

b0xeciuz5dk3.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,497 Member Member Posts: 7,497 Member
    ^I find the label humorous..."flavored with 'other' natural flavors..."🤨
  • lisaepelllisaepell Member Posts: 103 Member Member Posts: 103 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

b0xeciuz5dk3.jpg

They are a bit crumbly but delicious! My husband has asked if we can buy a lot to hold him over till it comes back next year.
  • westrich20940westrich20940 Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    There is a brand of pasta called Banza and it's chickpea pasta. It's a great alternative to traditional wheat pasta IMO b/c the texture is good/most like pasta to me. It foamed up a bunch when you cook it though so be careful. Also they make boxed mac and cheese and it's delicious. I make it with bacon/chicken. yuuuuummmmm
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 24,032 Member Member Posts: 24,032 Member
    There is a brand of pasta called Banza and it's chickpea pasta. It's a great alternative to traditional wheat pasta IMO b/c the texture is good/most like pasta to me. It foamed up a bunch when you cook it though so be careful. Also they make boxed mac and cheese and it's delicious. I make it with bacon/chicken. yuuuuummmmm

I usually don't like "alternative" pastas, but I really like Banza. It's very close to regular pasta in taste and texture.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,435 Member Member Posts: 4,435 Member
  • janejellyrolljanejellyroll Member Posts: 24,032 Member Member Posts: 24,032 Member
    Sugar-free Cocomels? :o<3

I've got to find these!
    o3g3sqrqcmh4.png

I think I've had these before. They were good!
    lisaepell wrote: »

b0xeciuz5dk3.jpg

They are a bit crumbly but delicious! My husband has asked if we can buy a lot to hold him over till it comes back next year.

I took the ones I bought yesterday home but now I kinda wanna buy them again to try one. 😀

(I ended up leaving the remaining cinnamon bun cookies out for the homeless.)
    edited September 23
    Ok, who called it on the Built Boost water enhancer thingy?

I tried the root beer float and there was only really a hint of flavor so it tasted verrrrrrrrrrry watered down (obviously). Or maybe it's because I kinda stopped drinking water and am only drinking my diet drinks again. :)

I'm not sure what to do with them now. Maybe using two packets?
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,016 Member Member Posts: 1,016 Member
    Not sure if new but for me new discovery!hd9vnge65wla.jpg
    h9jq2map1wfn.jpg
    lxwig3b75h1d.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,660 Member Member Posts: 5,660 Member
    FREE hope and sesame coupons for milk and their chips. Part of online GF expo festival I looked at.

https://online.nourishedfestival.com/offer/giveaway/364

Thousands of snacks from cookies to chocolate to spices and if you click on each brand, they all have 2 day contests to win something. Short entry period so good chance of winning!

https://online.nourishedfestival.com/home
    edited September 25
  • sportygal1971sportygal1971 Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member
    Caulipower chicken nuggets!!!
    edited September 25
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,660 Member Member Posts: 5,660 Member
    They have lots of coupon to get free stuff for each product too! 1 buck for 3 of these no8qsex8lwrf.png

keo7ktl0zj8g.png
    These are pretty good. 240 calories per pack. They have a nice hazelnut and salty flavor that I like. Not as sweet as I'd want, but still good. Lots of nutty chunks.
    cd0wiojdc16e.png
    rm18mikdo3c9.png
  • MaxematicsMaxematics Member Posts: 2,285 Member Member Posts: 2,285 Member
    Ok, who called it on the Built Boost water enhancer thingy?

I tried the root beer float and there was only really a hint of flavor so it tasted verrrrrrrrrrry watered down (obviously). Or maybe it's because I kinda stopped drinking water and am only drinking my diet drinks again. :)

I'm not sure what to do with them now. Maybe using two packets?

That was me! It's practically flavorless now. When Built was having a BOGO sale six months ago, I bought all of the old Built Boost flavors. That should last me another six months or so but then bye bye forever because the new ones are terrible.
  • hgyctahgycta Member Posts: 2,985 Member Member Posts: 2,985 Member
    Chick-fil-A’s mocha cream cold brew was so overwhelmingly sweet, thick, and overall heavy. I thought it would be like a chocolate version of the regular cold brew, but it felt like I was drinking a thick ice cream base. Perhaps as a frosted cold brew with more ice blended into it I would have liked it more, but on its own just VERY sweet and sits too heavy for my stomach to handle, I won’t be getting it again, and that hurts to say because I’m a caffeine fiend and I was so excited to see any kind of expansion to their coffee menu.
    ablvm2eh7hwy.jpeg
    These were just okay. The birthday cake has chunks of cake in it but is more like lemon vanilla cake than birthday cake flavor. Too much lemon flavor. I hate birthday cake flavor that has the lemony taste.

Cookies n cream was good. Really creamy but not a strong cookies and cream flavor. Not very sweet.8lxh3sk2wy8v.jpeg
    khvwas0zlvd0.jpeg
    b3jl6u0rhmfh.jpeg
    vqu8w0x4vtn4.jpeg
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,435 Member Member Posts: 4,435 Member