New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    6d4ry6mhxusz.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    6d4ry6mhxusz.png

They have a contest on twitter to win these too!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    7oswedj16g3l.jpeg

Had this in the fridge for a spell and finally got around to trying it. It’s all right. Needs about 25% less sweetener and about 25% more pumpkin. It’s not BAD per se but I certainly won’t bother buying it again.
  • silverpl2525
    silverpl2525 Posts: 138 Member
    7ds7hnnrvyvf.png

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    4n5o8ucmadt6.jpeg
    I always use the TJ everything bagel seasoning on everything so I would love to try these awesome flavors from aldies.

Those look great! I wanna try the Asiago and Jalapeno!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    @silverpl2525 LOVE Flackers, and it’s extremely easy to make your own flax crackers at home fyi. Not quite as excelent but still tasty and much cheaper ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    jh07ko9upfho.jpeg

These protein puffs are not good at all. I had high hopes because 150 calories and 16g protein and dairy free but was very disappointed. They tasted like unsweetened slightly bitter cinnamon cereal puffs. I tried a bag in milk with stevia and it was way better than plain. I will eat the rest as cereal but wouldn’t get again.
    oa1a2wmlecrj.jpeg
    xrwbfq5mipdn.jpeg
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    jh07ko9upfho.jpeg

These protein puffs are not good at all. I had high hopes because 150 calories and 16g protein and dairy free but was very disappointed. They tasted like unsweetened slightly bitter cinnamon cereal puffs. I tried a bag in milk with stevia and it was way better than plain. I will eat the rest as cereal but wouldn’t get again.
    oa1a2wmlecrj.jpeg
    xrwbfq5mipdn.jpeg
    Thank you for the protein puff info - I just saw those today, am glad I didn't jump at the chance! Also hope to find the Nick's bars soon....didn't realize they were available in the US!
  • pancakerunner
    new Papa John's stuffed crust!!!!!!!!

k3c4qsbimi3s.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    new Papa John's stuffed crust!!!!!!!!

k3c4qsbimi3s.png

There was a time in my life when I would stop by pizza hut on the way home every thursday and pick up a medium stuffed crust meat lovers pizza and 1L coke. That was dinner. Good times :)

Nowadays, that would be half an OMAD for me, and I would be sick from all the sugar. I would never go back to eating without abandon, but, especially around the holidays, I sometimes miss eating without consideration.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    95xlqm2rg4up.jpeg

sjdnls3f2cbn.jpeg

6bkb6c91av89.jpeg

An Aldi opened up very near me, so I did part of my Christmas grocery shopping there and got a couple experiments:

The chocolate hummus is fine. It’s like a chocolate pudding cup but with the gritty texture of hummus. I won’t buy it again but I’m sure I’ll eat this container I have atop something.

Same thing with the cauliflower crackers: just eh. They’re SUPER tiny and, while they have a decent cheesy flavor and strong cauliflower taste (which I honestly like), they’re very dry. Like they baked a few minutes too long, if that makes sense. I’ll probably eat them with some kind of dip over the holidays but I won’t cry if I end up throwing them away.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    95xlqm2rg4up.jpeg

sjdnls3f2cbn.jpeg

6bkb6c91av89.jpeg

An Aldi opened up very near me, so I did part of my Christmas grocery shopping there and got a couple experiments:

The chocolate hummus is fine. It’s like a chocolate pudding cup but with the gritty texture of hummus. I won’t buy it again but I’m sure I’ll eat this container I have atop something.

Same thing with the cauliflower crackers: just eh. They’re SUPER tiny and, while they have a decent cheesy flavor and strong cauliflower taste (which I honestly like), they’re very dry. Like they baked a few minutes too long, if that makes sense. I’ll probably eat them with some kind of dip over the holidays but I won’t cry if I end up throwing them away.
    Thanks always wondered how those cheddar cauliflower crackers were.

I would totally try this if they made diet/Pepsi zero version. 6jmrsi13v9x6.jpeg

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    95xlqm2rg4up.jpeg

sjdnls3f2cbn.jpeg

6bkb6c91av89.jpeg

Thanks always wondered how those cheddar cauliflower crackers were.

I would totally try this if they made diet/Pepsi zero version. 6jmrsi13v9x6.jpeg

Same with the soda! They never make the cool, limited flavors in diet :'(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    httrglgwjvbw.jpeg
    10d4ikp7yclc.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    httrglgwjvbw.jpeg
    10d4ikp7yclc.jpeg

I don't like golden grahams but I'm in for the cinnamon toast crunch.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    httrglgwjvbw.jpeg
    10d4ikp7yclc.jpeg

I don't like golden grahams but I'm in for the cinnamon toast crunch.

guessing it will be like the Quest hero bars?
  • pancakerunner
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png
  • pancakerunner
    q1bbvhqmoch5.png
    it's back :)
  • Kiernla
    Kiernla Posts: 7 Member
    s6v1pfr1mhk4.png

“Share” pack. Sorry, have they met me? :D

That's how I feel about the Skittles one.