New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ypur7pq4edqx.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    ypur7pq4edqx.png

Oh NOOO!!! I MUST HAVE! ONGOSH 2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    ypur7pq4edqx.png

Oh NOOO!!! I MUST HAVE! ONGOSH 2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER!!

omg...is this legal? I KNOW I could not be trusted with having this within reach😮
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    g6uqdew4js8x.jpeg

The movie theater I went to a few weeks ago had Cheetoh popcorn, don't know if it was in packaged bags or in "tubs" as I got regular but I was tempted! Was really looking forward to popcorn, when did theater popcorn get so lousy? Cheetoh would've been better though the boxes of chocolate would come first!

I LOVE the Flamin Hot. 2.5 cu for 160 cals is a bargain and very good too!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    5hjgrss843cp.jpeg

I got there for Christmas; they’re “superfood” powders that add natural color to your foods (cookies, bread, basically anything), and possibly a little flavor too? I’m excited to try them out!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    5hjgrss843cp.jpeg

I got there for Christmas; they’re “superfood” powders that add natural color to your foods (cookies, bread, basically anything), and possibly a little flavor too? I’m excited to try them out!

I saw those! You will have to let us know!

I’ve had seaweed snack before and threw them out after a bite so I wasn’t sure if I’d like these. They are really good!! You can’t really taste the seaweed at all. Mostly tastes like a super thin corn chip with sweet and salty flavor. Really good. x4r1d8a2ryy8.jpeg
    bchwoz09s9vc.jpeg

They aren’t spicy at all. Mostly a little sweet. I’ve never had tempura so can’t say if they taste anything like that. Super thin and crispy. I would get them again if they weren’t so high in calories. 90 cal per serving or 270 a bag which isn’t much at all.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ks00qytw3r3u.png
    eviziloef364.png
    jcr8904oujw4.png
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    50gi3xy3ftcl.png
    p5znjej8noog.png
    ojdk9fu1mbi7.png
    I would try these. I like thin bars with higher chocolate:bar ratio lol.

I got the dark chocolate nuts and sea salt one nearly free with sale, coupon, and rebates. It's okay, but I don't think it's worth the regular price (which I believe was a whopping $7.99).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Thanks @bold_rabbit think I won’t buy them unless I happen to come across them on clearance for like 2 or less a box lol.

sdpythtdkzm6.jpeg
    Saw these on Instagram
  • pancakerunner
    Thanks @bold_rabbit think I won’t buy them unless I happen to come across them on clearance for like 2 or less a box lol.

sdpythtdkzm6.jpeg
    Saw these on Instagram

mehhhh I love my golden oreos but Idk if this would do it for me
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    1kcfliwv2akz.jpeg

More clearance tea to try! At $2.70 a box I couldn’t say no. These all sound so delightful.

I find most Stash teas taste like licorice which isn't a flavor I like. They are also very weak in my opinion.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    5g0hmwmzgrxp.jpg
    3jtxraybgqby.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    I find most Stash teas taste like licorice which isn't a flavor I like. They are also very weak in my opinion.

Interesting! I’ve never encountered that licorice taste but I do agree they need a bit of an extra steep. I think most teas do, but in fairness I like my tea super strong so maybe that’s just me lol
  • pancakerunner
    ui4vy4nwnca8.jpeg

this would be very dangerous
  • pancakerunner
    6czxlu3129cw.jpeg
    g0pdefa0dgd5.jpeg
    These look interesting

hard pass!