Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,263 Member Member Posts: 6,263 Member
    Anyone try these? ecb4zpng52vy.jpeg
    6lvhryxlujpg.png
  • hgyctahgycta Member Posts: 3,013 Member Member Posts: 3,013 Member
    I’m in love.
    lm352f5a8umc.jpeg

Much disgust 😅💔 Peeps had such a good thing going with me before this...
    swr4q9tyy2yb.jpeg
    edited February 19
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,065 Member Member Posts: 5,065 Member
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    This thread is evil.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :)
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,467 Member Member Posts: 1,467 Member
    Happy Friday, Pals!!

So, I admit I didn't read the entire 1,000+ pages of this thread, so I hope I am not echoing (too many) folks here -- and please forgive me if I am.

A few products that have appealed to me (although not all are *new* to the industry nor to me) are below:
    • Freak Flags Organics Bone Broth -- after my first time trying their Lemon Pepper Chicken Bone Broth a few months ago, their bone broths easily became one of my favorites. I like their Chicken Tortilla flavor even more. I also really enjoy Brodo (both are pricey, the latter even pricier, so I need to limit buying these brands over others -- but, then again, I am paying for high quality ingredients!):
    50cwjnwnathp.png
    jg7y8cd1k8gc.png

Next up,
    • Egglife wraps
      I have not yet tried these, but after evaluating the nutrition and ingredient profile, I am confident I will enjoy them.
    as36alf6y76s.png

Finally (for now),
    • Celtic Sea Salt Electrolye Powder and Electrolyve
      I purchased the Electrolyve mix for the first time a few months ago, and was incorporating one packet into my daily intake. I associate some improved digestion and bowel regularity (excuse the details) to my consumption. The last time I had the Electrolyve was roughly one month ago, and I haven't had any luck finding them in stock online since then, so I decided to opt for the Electrolyte powder in the meantime. It doesn't have the same effervescent "fizzy" effect when added to water as the Electrolyve, but I enjoy it all the same. I always combine the Celtic Sea Salt powders with a scoop of Ultima Replenisher or JUNP electrolyte powder for some flavoring.
    adh96bh6gzdx.png

sgol6jqml8d9.png

ub3649zvhd7f.png

9551cgp8rruw.png

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,263 Member Member Posts: 6,263 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Pals!!

So, I admit I didn't read the entire 1,000+ pages of this thread, so I hope I am not echoing (too many) folks here -- and please forgive me if I am.

A few products that have appealed to me (although not all are *new* to the industry nor to me) are below:
    • Freak Flags Organics Bone Broth -- after my first time trying their Lemon Pepper Chicken Bone Broth a few months ago, their bone broths easily became one of my favorites. I like their Chicken Tortilla flavor even more. I also really enjoy Brodo (both are pricey, the latter even pricier, so I need to limit buying these brands over others -- but, then again, I am paying for high quality ingredients!):
    50cwjnwnathp.png
    jg7y8cd1k8gc.png

That bone broth I got free multiple times!!
    https://socialnature.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=102670225e1644e631a3ac04e&id=6d42d71e7a&e=1496075964

This is a great site that sends you free products all the time.
    b8ru3ok2dxj2.png
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    These are back! I loved these years ago. They taste just like funfetti frosting.

Aaannnndd that is EXACTLY why they cannot ever be allowed within 10 feet of me! :D
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 760 Member Member Posts: 760 Member
    Coldstone has a Lucky Charms ice cream coming out in March and it looks gooood. I'm not even a Coldstone fan, but I want this.
    edited February 21
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 206 Member Member Posts: 206 Member
    xcfkio5jbejf.jpeg

I posted at Christmas about getting some Suncore Foods superfood powdered colors, and a few of you were curious about them, so here ya go! I made just a little sugar icing (yea olde powdered sugar and water) for these cookies I made and added the powder to the icing.
    The blue (butterfly pea) was the most even and vibrant color. The red beet powder is a little more speckled, and the goldenberry is more like beigeberry, but whatever. I still like all of them; they add the most barely-perceptible hint of vague flavor so nothing to worry about there.
    ALL the powders smell like stale dust when you open them so don’t judge a book by its smell.

I still want to try mixing some colors to see what happens, and I would certainly buy more different kinds in the future to try out! I can’t wait to find more ways to use these.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member
    my45ux4gu1ju.png
    edited February 21
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I saw these. Just look like quest protein cookies with the added dairy now.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,350 Member Member Posts: 1,350 Member
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I wish they had. Ones without dairy and so much sugar or gluten
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I wish they had. Ones without dairy and so much sugar or gluten

I wonder if now their other varieties wont be safe for those with milk allergies since they used to be completely dairy free. Now they might be "may contain milk ingredients".

Got these for free and am excited to try them! Will report back if they are any good. Salt n vinegar is my FAVORITE!

4mi40t9i7md3.png
    They were free because I saw on my facebook feed! I think this one is targeted but if you click and like the page or ad you might see on yours too and get them free as well.

Here are the two ads

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1399713963708401

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=483459263063080
    avx4bay5xlnx.png
    edited February 24
  • manderson27manderson27 Member Posts: 3,494 Member Member Posts: 3,494 Member
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,660 Member
  • oocdc2oocdc2 Member Posts: 1,322 Member Member Posts: 1,322 Member
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

I really like their birthday cake flavor, so they could make something very good. I can see, though, ways this could really go very wrong. If I see it, I'll try it once.
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

Why do you think ew? I love fruit loops! Kind of like these which are super popular. ao0jc40wk2pf.png
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

Why do you think ew? I love fruit loops! Kind of like these which are super popular. ao0jc40wk2pf.png

I guess I'm just not a fan of ONE bars! :/