New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Happy Friday, Pals!!

So, I admit I didn't read the entire 1,000+ pages of this thread, so I hope I am not echoing (too many) folks here -- and please forgive me if I am.

A few products that have appealed to me (although not all are *new* to the industry nor to me) are below:
    • Freak Flags Organics Bone Broth -- after my first time trying their Lemon Pepper Chicken Bone Broth a few months ago, their bone broths easily became one of my favorites. I like their Chicken Tortilla flavor even more. I also really enjoy Brodo (both are pricey, the latter even pricier, so I need to limit buying these brands over others -- but, then again, I am paying for high quality ingredients!):
    50cwjnwnathp.png
    jg7y8cd1k8gc.png

That bone broth I got free multiple times!!
    https://socialnature.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=102670225e1644e631a3ac04e&id=6d42d71e7a&e=1496075964

This is a great site that sends you free products all the time.
    b8ru3ok2dxj2.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    These are back! I loved these years ago. They taste just like funfetti frosting.

Aaannnndd that is EXACTLY why they cannot ever be allowed within 10 feet of me! :D
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited February 2021
    Coldstone has a Lucky Charms ice cream coming out in March and it looks gooood. I'm not even a Coldstone fan, but I want this.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    xcfkio5jbejf.jpeg

I posted at Christmas about getting some Suncore Foods superfood powdered colors, and a few of you were curious about them, so here ya go! I made just a little sugar icing (yea olde powdered sugar and water) for these cookies I made and added the powder to the icing.
    The blue (butterfly pea) was the most even and vibrant color. The red beet powder is a little more speckled, and the goldenberry is more like beigeberry, but whatever. I still like all of them; they add the most barely-perceptible hint of vague flavor so nothing to worry about there.
    ALL the powders smell like stale dust when you open them so don’t judge a book by its smell.

I still want to try mixing some colors to see what happens, and I would certainly buy more different kinds in the future to try out! I can’t wait to find more ways to use these.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited February 2021
    my45ux4gu1ju.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I saw these. Just look like quest protein cookies with the added dairy now.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I wish they had. Ones without dairy and so much sugar or gluten
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2021
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    my45ux4gu1ju.png

I wish they had. Ones without dairy and so much sugar or gluten

I wonder if now their other varieties wont be safe for those with milk allergies since they used to be completely dairy free. Now they might be "may contain milk ingredients".

Got these for free and am excited to try them! Will report back if they are any good. Salt n vinegar is my FAVORITE!

4mi40t9i7md3.png
    They were free because I saw on my facebook feed! I think this one is targeted but if you click and like the page or ad you might see on yours too and get them free as well.

Here are the two ads

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1399713963708401

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=483459263063080
    avx4bay5xlnx.png
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    4cvi8eb55q8t.png
  • pancakerunner
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

I really like their birthday cake flavor, so they could make something very good. I can see, though, ways this could really go very wrong. If I see it, I'll try it once.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

Why do you think ew? I love fruit loops! Kind of like these which are super popular. ao0jc40wk2pf.png
  • pancakerunner
    tzh6xevq8a1c.png
    eww

Why do you think ew? I love fruit loops! Kind of like these which are super popular. ao0jc40wk2pf.png

I guess I'm just not a fan of ONE bars! :/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    3v0nae0lfz2v.jpeg

These are pretty good. Really soft. Less sweet than a made good crispy treat. I liked the added “trail mix” flavor the nuts and chocolate chips gave.
    o6k3hox1tn0i.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    WOW this is SOOO good! Probably one of the best vegan protein powders I've ever had. I've never had oat protein powder before. I had low expectations after the free oatmeal protein pies were so terrible by them, but was really blown away. It really tastes exactly like an oatmeal cookie. SOOo good mixed with water or milk and also mixed in yogurt or a few grams mixed with water as icing on top of strawberries/bananas/pancakes/etc.

Taste is not so much marshmallow as much as oatmeal cookie. I recommend adding a bit of cinnamon to it. 3r0pry2n7wcl.jpg
    0ez2zit7q4xk.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are pretty good! Worth getting for free. They taste similar to your average rice crackers but a little more “bready” if that makes sense. Less like those regular shiny rice ones I’m used to.

They would be amazing if the vinegar flavor was a little stronger. It is a little too mild. I love when the salt n vinegar flavoring is caked on lol ke1u5jcp8emd.jpeg
    ecd5gqunw2jq.jpeg
    js6o6u727j2w.jpeg