New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^regarding the cookie dough....craziness! A company that can't even make a simple thing like cookie dough is SOO questionable! How hard can it be? 🤨
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^regarding the cookie dough....craziness! A company that can't even make a simple thing like cookie dough is SOO questionable! How hard can it be? 🤨

You’d think, right? But apparently it’s a challenge for some!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    You all know my obsession with pili nuts so I can’t wait to try these! Friend bought them for me so haven’t arrived yet! https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51f5tzUiafL.jpghr0of7ljv3zl.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    7rg62hp8uk7p.png

Did someone bring this up and say it tasted like cheesecake because, while I didn't like the flavor of the chocolate covering (way too bitter), the...rest...tasted...like...cheesecake.

Seriously.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    7tieia9ovvm6.png
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    glassyo wrote: »

Did someone bring this up and say it tasted like cheesecake because, while I didn't like the flavor of the chocolate covering (way too bitter), the...rest...tasted...like...cheesecake.

Seriously.

I found those a few months ago and 100% agree they taste like cheesecake, but I like the chocolate coating and the strawberry is my favorite. The vanilla one is all right but imho the strawberry is the most cheesecake-y :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    7tieia9ovvm6.png

I tried these. Bleh. Normal frosted mini wheats are better. There is no cinnamon flavor, much less cinnamon roll.

• o0Firekeeper0o
    zthbek41ods1.jpeg

eceulhmbu7ay.jpeg

A couple other tries from this weekend:

The banana chocolate shake was very good. Pretty mild banana flavor. I still prefer the chocolate and coffee ones the most, but I’d get the banana again for sure.

Gluten free Oreos are Oreos. The end. Even my husband who is very judgey of gluten free products said there was no difference. The cookie might be slightly crispier than a normal Oreo, but I haven’t been able to side-by-side compare and it’s not like a slightly crispier cookie is a bad thing!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    3z51vdpzd669.jpeg

I gave these to my toddler for a snack and kind of regretted it. They taste like strawberry Pocky. I got these in a snack box my stepdad sent us, so I need to see if I can find them in a store!

I ordered a variety box of the soft baked bars by ZEE ZEE from QVC. They are pretty good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2021
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    3z51vdpzd669.jpeg

I gave these to my toddler for a snack and kind of regretted it. They taste like strawberry Pocky. I got these in a snack box my stepdad sent us, so I need to see if I can find them in a store!

I ordered a variety box of the soft baked bars by ZEE ZEE from QVC. They are pretty good.

I think I posted when I tried them on here. I loved all the grahams too! I don't remember how the bars were, I think they were just okay. But now they have birthday cake which sounds good.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    pmk29wcn5989.jpg
    Interesting I kind of have been making something like this for years. Instead of adding water to my powdered pb I add Walden farms maple syrup.

:o Why the *kitten* didn't I think of that? Brilliant!
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,112 Member
    I don’t know how new this is but I’ve discovered Smartfood delight popcorn at 35 calories a cup! Great snack food and the fibre fills me up. I just bought 2 more big bags of it. I guess I could eat microwave popcorn but this stuff is tastier.
  • pancakerunner
    snq2k9cb5rr5.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    snq2k9cb5rr5.png

I saw these a few weeks ago on instagram! They have other flavors too. tvhwffcni3ut.png
  • pancakerunner
    nfly2ld8riic.png
    New Target brand
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    New Target brand

Gonna be getting some groceries at Target tomorrow; I’ll be keeping my eye out!
  • pancakerunner
    New Target brand

Gonna be getting some groceries at Target tomorrow; I’ll be keeping my eye out!

doesn't launch for a couple weeks, but please do :)