New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    free keto bread, they send gift card after it ships. You buy it on amazon. :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=454445682658780&id=114872496616102

Click Send message > then say "KETO BREAD"
    lipewkdob8qg.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    w105fr09ghr2.png

xpd2cd1c1slu.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    w105fr09ghr2.png

OMG, they had this at the office last week for a birthday and everyone raved about it. I didn't try it though. I had no clue cream pies were SO calorie dense.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    stljam wrote: »
    These taste like candy bars but are 200 cals and 20g protein

Where does one find this deliciousness??

I usually buy them at trader joe's but have bought them on muscle and strength's website as well as amazon.
  • stljam
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    s09vpgh13gag.jpeg

I’m addicted to these 😂

I need to try these.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Got my sample.

It reminds me of the lemon icing but with a bit of cherry flavor. There are little bits of cherries throughout which I liked though. I wasn’t crazy about it. It was good but I wouldn’t get it again. I was hoping for more of the blueberry muffin in cherry form. zvg0n5gc08ny.jpeg
    9qk6u1imceax.jpeg

I got the mandarin orange one. It was pretty good, orange flavor was a little light, they could have added a bit more zest.
  • stljam
    Options
    stljam wrote: »
    These taste like candy bars but are 200 cals and 20g protein

Where does one find this deliciousness??

Crunchy fudge was great but messy (the white things come off all over the place).
    I was really disappointed with salty peanut and hazelnut nougat. Almonds and I don't get along so I can't speak to that one. I have not tried chocolate dough yet (haven't seen it except in a box of 12).

Note that a good price is about $2US per bar.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    1a6jjdxib6z1.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    w105fr09ghr2.png

xpd2cd1c1slu.png

I need this in a single, mini version.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    nx0duqv4ez5a.png
    uoyx5c3wfegq.png
    5xi25aeiwd6r.png
    xf9r2n1ffppi.png

I really want to try the varieties with the tofu noodles. I tried the hawaiian rice one and was REALLY surprised how good it was. I usually don't even care for rice at all. It was super sweet and had awesome flavor. It was great to not have to worry about refrigerating anything and just microwave for 60 seconds and you have a full meal. The serving size was pretty big too and very filling.

I saw the first 3 in cvs last night. I came close to buying the Bolognese and pad Thai but didn't. I would love to try the Hawaiian one. What was the calorie count for that?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    nx0duqv4ez5a.png
    uoyx5c3wfegq.png
    5xi25aeiwd6r.png
    xf9r2n1ffppi.png

I really want to try the varieties with the tofu noodles. I tried the hawaiian rice one and was REALLY surprised how good it was. I usually don't even care for rice at all. It was super sweet and had awesome flavor. It was great to not have to worry about refrigerating anything and just microwave for 60 seconds and you have a full meal. The serving size was pretty big too and very filling.

I saw the first 3 in cvs last night. I came close to buying the Bolognese and pad Thai but didn't. I would love to try the Hawaiian one. What was the calorie count for that?

I wish they made it with the miracle rice but it’s regular so it’s higher calories. 360 but it’s a huge serving. All the others are much lower in calories.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Not very good. Soft and spongey. Not like a dense macaroon I was hoping for. Way too small for the calories too.

They should have toasted the coconut. zoyplk5vpf0n.jpeg
    0aad13bakdsm.jpeg
    gablmdjjbn2s.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Can’t wait to try these cool snacks! Anyone have any of them? So far had the orange chocolate shortbread and banana wafer and both were delicious!!! I love how other countries have so much more orange chocolate flavored things! tbm630xymmkx.jpeg
    tt52b8ntt4e5.jpeg
    bu4v3d5jvobd.jpeg
    6wwc2ocksssv.jpeg
    cck74rapfbck.jpeg
    wp6tff7gaxq3.jpeg
    ot75vogazci3.jpeg
    q48j5m2zjnz7.jpeg
    v8sp56ucpt1r.jpeg
    d5y0ba2yy8o3.jpeg
    yztn2802w2ya.jpeg

The banana had an nice cream flavor to it not like artificial banana flavor that I hate.

Also got these but haven’t tried them yet. They look dangerous 😬.t25wzv3e940n.jpeg
    2urgisl84lzd.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2021
    Options

Also got these but haven’t tried them yet. They look dangerous 😬.t25wzv3e940n.jpeg
    2urgisl84lzd.jpeg

Tried them! Wow, I really like them! They have a nice toasted hazelnut flavor with the perfect amount of cinnamon sugar sweetness. I've never really had plain hazelnuts before (except in a nut mix) and was never was crazy about them, but flavored this way, they are amazing. Super nice and crispy and light. Can't believe I've been missing out on hazelnuts all this time!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    These 6uwjtlh10640.jpeg
    are coming back. Brings me back to childhood.

I loved these omg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I will definitely try this in zero!!! Really glad they are making some of the unique flavors in the zero variety.ybkjku3a7zp0.jpeg