New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Omg guys enter this!!! 7201j9dae35a.jpeg
    34f45z449qiv.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    I will definitely try this in zero!!! Really glad they are making some of the unique flavors in the zero variety.ybkjku3a7zp0.jpeg

They used to have a Pepsi light sugar in mango that I liked so hope it's similar
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    lvhkn8i38kxs.jpeg

8pqinz2ze73q.jpeg

So these were on clearance at my nearest grocery store for BOGO, and I bought a couple bags cuz I was curious. Holy COW. They are puffed and crispy as you can see, kind of like Pirate’s Booty, but they have a crispy sugary coating like caramel corn. They taste like buttery caramel and maple. Husband and I inhaled them. I literally might go back to the store for more bags if they still have them, they are THAT good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are pretty good. Not as sweet as I like but for 0g sugar pretty good taste. Sooooo much softer and creamier than any sugar free chocolate I’ve had in the past. Usually SF is dry and has a bad taste from the monk fruit if they use it. Have a strong salty taste that I don’t like though. It’s a weird flavor almost like baking soda. 8u0ux34r0h3e.jpeg
    8d1y7kpil0r2.jpeg
    razigwjnrai0.jpeg

Just really love the melt in your mouth texture. Just wish the flavor was better and more chocolatey.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    ugh I am so sick of "keto" chocolates... so basically just chocolate with no sugar added... as in how it naturally is?? lol marketing
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    https://shoppers-pick.com/IQBar7samp?fbclid=IwAR3eQwTQVCvPS_lYCkeljvTtKo_vmQIEZF_PwSdOX2P8-y_5IT4J6bMSASM

free iq bars

utkb3hw97t1m.png

I got these before and wasn't that crazy about them, but in case anyone wants to try for free.

I saw this and ordered these. Then received my refund so they were free! I had the almond butter chip one. While it didn’t taste as good as some other bars it had less calories and more protein. The ingredients also seemed more natural. Thanks for posting this!
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Not sure if these are new or not, but they’re new to me. I really like them!kjedw1xchxuh.jpeg
    yexbdx1umn5w.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    alexmose2 wrote: »
    Those 3g of fat make a difference in how creamy this was! Delightful! ctp5c9m175u5.jpeg
    ff2zzswhj049.jpeg

Those macros look pretty good, too!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    wvfoib5admhz.jpeg

I LOVEEEEE banana cream but Idk if this would be good as a POP TART flavor.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    OMG. I NEED those Pop Tarts.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    wvfoib5admhz.jpeg

While this sounds good to me, I think I learned my lesson with the pretzel chocolate Pop tarts. After eating one of those, I ended up throwing away the rest of the box.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    bi7ghy6gyxx2.jpeg
    Omg so basically chunks of rice Krispy treat and lucky charms marshmallows together and called “cereal” 😅
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    bi7ghy6gyxx2.jpeg
    Omg so basically chunks of rice Krispy treat and lucky charms marshmallows together and called “cereal” 😅

If only they were chocolate clusters - I could live off of 'cereal'! :)