New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    o6mo4b9g2ed9.png
    wom2xnlsdpgr.png
    To get your hands on the limited-edition flavor, participants must enter Pepsi's #HangingWithMyPEEPS contest. To win, Pepsi fans must use that hashtag, as well as #PepsiSweepstakes, and tag Pepsi on Instagram and Twitter showing how they celebrate spring. Pepsi will give away 3,000 packages.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    bi7ghy6gyxx2.jpeg
    Omg so basically chunks of rice Krispy treat and lucky charms marshmallows together and called “cereal” 😅

If only they were chocolate clusters - I could live off of 'cereal'! :)

Oh, you just know that'll be the next flavor :)
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    o6mo4b9g2ed9.png
    wom2xnlsdpgr.png
    To get your hands on the limited-edition flavor, participants must enter Pepsi's #HangingWithMyPEEPS contest. To win, Pepsi fans must use that hashtag, as well as #PepsiSweepstakes, and tag Pepsi on Instagram and Twitter showing how they celebrate spring. Pepsi will give away 3,000 packages.

I wouldn't mind trying this!
  • AlphaBeastX02
    AlphaBeastX02 Posts: 4 Member
    Just curious on everyone's take on supplements, for weight loss? Any tips or pointers would be fantastic
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Woohoo! I just received these from that Instagram contest I shared here! Did anyone else enter and get them as well? I am excited to try but have so many nuts open now! 3c8osisj6oba.jpeg They sent full size bags!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2021
    Woohoo! I just received these from that Instagram contest I shared here! Did anyone else enter and get them as well? I am excited to try but have so many nuts open now! 3c8osisj6oba.jpeg They sent full size bags!

I couldn't resist! WOW SOOO GOOD!! I wanted the whole bag of each. 1020 calories per bag. I had 510 calories of each. :D

The vinegar is my favorite and has plenty of flavor and reminds me of the same EXACT salt n vinegar flavor as Pringles. Just so good, the flavor goes so well with the pistachio.

The BBQ is also super good and tastes exactly like BBQ Pringles... they must use the same flavoring, lol. The flavor isn't spicy, it's that sweet honey bbq chip flavor. Much different than the BBQ blue diamond almond flavor.

I bet a cheese flavor would be amazing too. Also pizza. And honey mustard. And garlic herb.

p2qyyq1lwdxt.jpg

• alexmose2
    alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
    7fhgong6ey3h.png
    aevdcohjmc0r.png

These were pretty good, but I gave most of mine away. anyone have the fudge kind yet?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Love just egg so I’d like to try this and see how it compares. 18xsytf3k6em.jpeg also saw this on Instagram. I’m sure it’s a gimmick but saw a few people post about it.
    g3a3d9aqqfb7.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    nzx8lojou9sn.png
    This was confusing to me at first - I thought it was Peep flavored cauliflower...bad, bad idea ha! Then I looked up the details of this product.
    It's just regular cauliflower and then they added two Peep bunnies (with a slight flavor of cauliflower...also a bad, bad idea imo 🤣)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    nzx8lojou9sn.png
    This was confusing to me at first - I thought it was Peep flavored cauliflower...bad, bad idea ha! Then I looked up the details of this product.
    It's just regular cauliflower and then they added two Peep bunnies (with a slight flavor of cauliflower...also a bad, bad idea imo 🤣)

I'm still confused lol
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    https://redtri.com/green-giant-cauliflower-peeps/

I love cauliflower (although I wouldn't put it in an Easter basket) and hate Peeps, and this just seems disgusting to me. I am not convinced it will make kids like veg more -- I bet it makes them resent cauliflower.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    lemurcat2 wrote: »

I love cauliflower (although I wouldn't put it in an Easter basket) and hate Peeps, and this just seems disgusting to me. I am not convinced it will make kids like veg more -- I bet it makes them resent cauliflower.

Yuck. I was hoping this was a joke!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member

It is close to April 1st...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I am confused though! Is it a cauliflower flavored marshamallow?? Or actual cauliflower shaped like one??
  • Noreenmarie1234

Oh, stupid me!!!!!!!! It is 100% going to be an april fool's joke especially since it's set to "release" april 1.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member

Oh, stupid me!!!!!!!! It is 100% going to be an april fool's joke especially since it's set to "release" april 1.

Yeah, I think you are right!