New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

Looks good but the backwards treble clef is annoying me lol

^ha...so true. I didn't even notice this when I first saw it! I bet someone at that company will soon be in some hot water....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Nor my pics but need to try these !!! wmzd5nwxu86z.jpeg
    o1n1cieclxif.jpeg

Would be cool if came in flavors
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    dov3tpy2y5r3.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Free daves killer bread bagels mailed to you!
    https://makebreakfastepic.com/shipping-combo

z5xhsnbtr3om.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    dov3tpy2y5r3.png

I'd try them!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Not new but finally tried these:

0gewo8qecwnh.jpg

These are really good! I should have waited until after my covid test today (just a precaution) to eat them but I've been eyeing them at one of the convenience stores I get my sodas at and bought it on impulse at another one (sorry for cheating on you, Circle K!).
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    They now make plant based vegan version of all their cereals!! Got the ad on my facebook to try the new ones. I tried all of their non vegan versions before.

ej5hfkpsesdp.png
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166895945271240&id=100209061939929

This is the ad. If you see it on your facebook be sure to click it! You can also message them and ask about the cereal and they might start it for you :) . I love these. Once you do one you see them more often.

I would love to try these, but I would want something more than good cereal for $10.00/box... Yikes.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    They now make plant based vegan version of all their cereals!! Got the ad on my facebook to try the new ones. I tried all of their non vegan versions before.

ej5hfkpsesdp.png
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166895945271240&id=100209061939929

This is the ad. If you see it on your facebook be sure to click it! You can also message them and ask about the cereal and they might start it for you :) . I love these. Once you do one you see them more often.

I would love to try these, but I would want something more than good cereal for $10.00/box... Yikes.

I posted many times free sample links! They refund you right after you buy it on amazon. I would never pay money for them lol. I've gotten all of them free via facebook and instagram adss!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    https://ce7ic.chpgs.com/?fbclid=IwAR3-cUsoC8J4zch612iK4NjmRGcMxQDBXLa_GD23Ny6iMppfd0eQ4gjZEY0

If any of you guys still haven't tried these, the rebate is back! Munk bars FREE, you buy and they send you amazon gc right after it ships. I have gotten this pack almost 10x with them LOL. They are pretty good!
    ayspvhu7wji6.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    https://ce7ic.chpgs.com/?fbclid=IwAR3-cUsoC8J4zch612iK4NjmRGcMxQDBXLa_GD23Ny6iMppfd0eQ4gjZEY0

If any of you guys still haven't tried these, the rebate is back! Munk bars FREE, you buy and they send you amazon gc right after it ships. I have gotten this pack almost 10x with them LOL. They are pretty good!
    ayspvhu7wji6.png

I tried these, the peanut butter one. It was ok but wouldn't buy myself really. I like the NuGo peanut butter much better
  • Noreenmarie1234
    VegjoyP wrote: »

ayspvhu7wji6.png

I tried these, the peanut butter one. It was ok but wouldn't buy myself really. I like the NuGo peanut butter much better

I like the peanut butter and the almond butter cocoa chip the best, I give my bf the other ones lol.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    kbuq35pp98pw.jpeg

69oqbj1c0zqk.jpeg

This was actually darn tasty! I wouldn’t call it cinnamon DONUT but it did have a good, sweet cinnamon flavor. Dense but not horrible texture, and no weird aftertastes or protien-y flavors. My ONLY wish was that it was maybe a bit thinner and had a coating or drizzle or something; it was kind of just a big block of sameness, but that’s just nitpicking. I’d defs pick up more of these and try other flavors!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

ej5hfkpsesdp.png

I posted many times free sample links! They refund you right after you buy it on amazon. I would never pay money for them lol. I've gotten all of them free via facebook and instagram adss!

I always appreciate your links, @Noreenmarie1234 ! <3 For me, I need a sustainable source of high-protein cereal that I can order regularly--I take my dalliances with samples very seriously when I'm in the market, and $10/box is too *kitten* high, :)
  • VegjoyP
    kbuq35pp98pw.jpeg

69oqbj1c0zqk.jpeg

This was actually darn tasty! I wouldn’t call it cinnamon DONUT but it did have a good, sweet cinnamon flavor. Dense but not horrible texture, and no weird aftertastes or protien-y flavors. My ONLY wish was that it was maybe a bit thinner and had a coating or drizzle or something; it was kind of just a big block of sameness, but that’s just nitpicking. I’d defs pick up more of these and try other flavors!

We sell a lot of these-I work at a health dood- vitamin store. They are high sugar and calories and the ingredients aren't fabulous but people love them!
  • VegjoyP
    edited April 2021
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    We sell a lot of these-I work at a health dood- vitamin store. They are high sugar and calories and the ingredients aren't fabulous but people love them!

I honestly felt like the calories weren’t bad for the size! The way I think about this stuff is that a candy bar typically has about 220 calories, and while yes this may have plenty of sugar in it, it has more protein and even a few vitamins and minerals for something that’s very tasty and bigger than a candy bar, so for the occasional snack, I’m fully ok with it!
    People probably love them because of the sugar and not-perfect ingredients. They taste good, lolol :D

Honestly it is more important for each and every person design and live an individualized pattern that works for them. If someone wants this or any food and fit it into thier planning or as a substitute for something else then that is a win 🏆 If you find they make you happy, are fulfilling, they work for you and enjoy them then it's good! I like certain things ( gluten free vegan cookie dough, dark chocolate or other bars and snacks...lol) so when I want them I just plan in my day 🙂
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    agh5kd4d69k1.jpeg
    gvgbnjdquopx.jpeg