Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

1115411551156115711581160»

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    kdq51kzuumac.jpeg

3hbz1ml5o3qj.jpeg

So I found these crusts at Aldi before Christmas actually, and they have been sitting in my freezer. Last night I decided to use one and yes, I know that pizza looks terribly sad and bland; it wasn’t my best work, but I also didn’t want to smother it in a ton of effort and ingredients in case it was terrible.

They’re actually quite good! They do have a bit of a squash flavor but it’s not offensive; even my husband who hates butternut squash said it tasted just fine. I bet too with more robust toppings the squash flavor would fade even further. It’s 550 calories for the whole crust meaning that, if you’re savvy with your toppings you can easily eat half or maybe even the whole thing (I’d say it’s a little larger than the average personal size). I’d gladly buy more for a few bucks at Aldi if I see them again as a good, quick gluten-free option for the nights that nothing besides a pizza will do :)
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,930 Member Member Posts: 5,930 Member
  • singingfluteladysingingflutelady Member Posts: 8,715 Member Member Posts: 8,715 Member

Looks good but the backwards treble clef is annoying me lol
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,200 Member Member Posts: 9,200 Member

Looks good but the backwards treble clef is annoying me lol

^ha...so true. I didn't even notice this when I first saw it! I bet someone at that company will soon be in some hot water....
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,448 Member Member Posts: 6,448 Member
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,796 Member Member Posts: 1,796 Member
    Nor my pics but need to try these !!! wmzd5nwxu86z.jpeg
    o1n1cieclxif.jpeg

Would be cool if came in flavors
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 5,930 Member Member Posts: 5,930 Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,448 Member Member Posts: 6,448 Member
    Free daves killer bread bagels mailed to you!
    https://makebreakfastepic.com/shipping-combo

z5xhsnbtr3om.png
    dov3tpy2y5r3.png

I'd try them!
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,137 Member Member Posts: 5,137 Member
    Not new but finally tried these:

0gewo8qecwnh.jpg

These are really good! I should have waited until after my covid test today (just a precaution) to eat them but I've been eyeing them at one of the convenience stores I get my sodas at and bought it on impulse at another one (sorry for cheating on you, Circle K!).
  • oocdc2oocdc2 Member Posts: 1,333 Member Member Posts: 1,333 Member
    They now make plant based vegan version of all their cereals!! Got the ad on my facebook to try the new ones. I tried all of their non vegan versions before.

ej5hfkpsesdp.png
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166895945271240&id=100209061939929

This is the ad. If you see it on your facebook be sure to click it! You can also message them and ask about the cereal and they might start it for you :) . I love these. Once you do one you see them more often.

I would love to try these, but I would want something more than good cereal for $10.00/box... Yikes.
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    They now make plant based vegan version of all their cereals!! Got the ad on my facebook to try the new ones. I tried all of their non vegan versions before.

ej5hfkpsesdp.png
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166895945271240&id=100209061939929

This is the ad. If you see it on your facebook be sure to click it! You can also message them and ask about the cereal and they might start it for you :) . I love these. Once you do one you see them more often.

I would love to try these, but I would want something more than good cereal for $10.00/box... Yikes.

I posted many times free sample links! They refund you right after you buy it on amazon. I would never pay money for them lol. I've gotten all of them free via facebook and instagram adss!
    https://ce7ic.chpgs.com/?fbclid=IwAR3-cUsoC8J4zch612iK4NjmRGcMxQDBXLa_GD23Ny6iMppfd0eQ4gjZEY0

If any of you guys still haven't tried these, the rebate is back! Munk bars FREE, you buy and they send you amazon gc right after it ships. I have gotten this pack almost 10x with them LOL. They are pretty good!
    ayspvhu7wji6.png
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,455 Member Member Posts: 1,455 Member
    https://ce7ic.chpgs.com/?fbclid=IwAR3-cUsoC8J4zch612iK4NjmRGcMxQDBXLa_GD23Ny6iMppfd0eQ4gjZEY0

If any of you guys still haven't tried these, the rebate is back! Munk bars FREE, you buy and they send you amazon gc right after it ships. I have gotten this pack almost 10x with them LOL. They are pretty good!
    ayspvhu7wji6.png

I tried these, the peanut butter one. It was ok but wouldn't buy myself really. I like the NuGo peanut butter much better
    VegjoyP wrote: »

ayspvhu7wji6.png

I tried these, the peanut butter one. It was ok but wouldn't buy myself really. I like the NuGo peanut butter much better

I like the peanut butter and the almond butter cocoa chip the best, I give my bf the other ones lol.
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 256 Member Member Posts: 256 Member
    kbuq35pp98pw.jpeg

69oqbj1c0zqk.jpeg

This was actually darn tasty! I wouldn’t call it cinnamon DONUT but it did have a good, sweet cinnamon flavor. Dense but not horrible texture, and no weird aftertastes or protien-y flavors. My ONLY wish was that it was maybe a bit thinner and had a coating or drizzle or something; it was kind of just a big block of sameness, but that’s just nitpicking. I’d defs pick up more of these and try other flavors!
  • oocdc2oocdc2 Member Posts: 1,333 Member Member Posts: 1,333 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

ej5hfkpsesdp.png

I posted many times free sample links! They refund you right after you buy it on amazon. I would never pay money for them lol. I've gotten all of them free via facebook and instagram adss!

I always appreciate your links, @Noreenmarie1234 ! <3 For me, I need a sustainable source of high-protein cereal that I can order regularly--I take my dalliances with samples very seriously when I'm in the market, and $10/box is too *kitten* high, :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,455 Member Member Posts: 1,455 Member
    kbuq35pp98pw.jpeg

69oqbj1c0zqk.jpeg

This was actually darn tasty! I wouldn’t call it cinnamon DONUT but it did have a good, sweet cinnamon flavor. Dense but not horrible texture, and no weird aftertastes or protien-y flavors. My ONLY wish was that it was maybe a bit thinner and had a coating or drizzle or something; it was kind of just a big block of sameness, but that’s just nitpicking. I’d defs pick up more of these and try other flavors!

We sell a lot of these-I work at a health dood- vitamin store. They are high sugar and calories and the ingredients aren't fabulous but people love them!