New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ehju0901 wrote: »
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

Just tried these and instantly ordered the banana cream pie flavor as well. Tastes like an Almond Joy without the almonds! Plus it’s high in protein!

Probably a dumb question but are the insides like the other bars or more...well...marshmallowy? I can't do their regular bars anymore so need something less chewy.

These are chewy but not as chewy as the regular bars, in my opinion anyway.

LOL I'm not sure what to do with that! But the banana cream pie one sounds good.

Are there pieces of coconut in the coconut almond one?

I did not notice any pieces of coconut. Maybe I'll bring one with me to work tonight and double-check it lol!

LOL too late. I decided to buy a box of each flavor. I had some built bucks to use and for some reason ended up with a $25 gift card so basically $20 for the two boxes.

I think you'll enjoy them! No coconut chunks and they are more of a marshmallow consistency! I had my second one at work tonight and I enjoy them more than the regular bars. Can't wait to get the banana cream flavor.

That's a relief! I'm sorta over the regular bars (sorry, @dreamer182 ). Ever try just sucking on a slice of the built bar? (Don't ask. :)) There's like no flavor whatsoever once the chocolate's gone.

I got my Built Puffs and the consistency is PERFECT! Still not sure there's an actual taste of the bar (the coconut almond) itself but it's definitely marshmallowy.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 351 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

Just tried these and instantly ordered the banana cream pie flavor as well. Tastes like an Almond Joy without the almonds! Plus it’s high in protein!

Probably a dumb question but are the insides like the other bars or more...well...marshmallowy? I can't do their regular bars anymore so need something less chewy.

LOL I'm not sure what to do with that! But the banana cream pie one sounds good.

I did not notice any pieces of coconut. Maybe I'll bring one with me to work tonight and double-check it lol!

LOL too late. I decided to buy a box of each flavor. I had some built bucks to use and for some reason ended up with a $25 gift card so basically $20 for the two boxes.

I think you'll enjoy them! No coconut chunks and they are more of a marshmallow consistency! I had my second one at work tonight and I enjoy them more than the regular bars. Can't wait to get the banana cream flavor.

That's a relief! I'm sorta over the regular bars (sorry, @dreamer182 ). Ever try just sucking on a slice of the built bar? (Don't ask. :)) There's like no flavor whatsoever once the chocolate's gone.

I got my Built Puffs and the consistency is PERFECT! Still not sure there's an actual taste of the bar (the coconut almond) itself but it's definitely marshmallowy.

Glad you like it! I went to go order more of the banana cream ones but they are sold out.

From experience: do not order the churro ones. Those were not good lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

No one wants 20 off coupon!?
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Mint puffs come out tonight at 2am EST!!!
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I would have taken it but I had literally JUST ORDERED. :)

My love affair with Built Bars is more or less over actually but wanted to try the puffs for the marshmallowy texture.

• jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    6ls7krom5z69.jpeg

Just saw this. Not sure if I could drink one straight but may be good to mix in something else.🙂
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    34jayv2eqx0t.jpeg
    d9p0m0bvb4hr.jpeg

I really enjoyed these (but I love coconut). They have more than double the calories of the strawberry and pineapple ones though. I love all 3 flavors.
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 351 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I figured I would let someone else use it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6y51058mqpls.jpeg
    First time finding the macaroni shape!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    iucyw2h3vpx6.png

I need to find these
  • GigiAgape1981
    GigiAgape1981 Posts: 64 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I private messaged you shortly after you made the offer but got no response. Probably used the wrong messaging method. I am still learning the ropes of using this app. 🤗
  • Noreenmarie1234
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I private messaged you shortly after you made the offer but got no response. Probably used the wrong messaging method. I am still learning the ropes of using this app. 🤗

I didn't get the message! But I just messaged you the code now :smile:
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    6bh9y508av8s.jpeg

I would but they do not make any dairy free options :disappointed:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    babu5cz8c9tr.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    kcn2lmlrk32h.jpeg