New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    d3mgu8d5d9jm.png
    I saw this at Walmart today...this package is just SOOOO unappetizing! 🤣
    Great name too😆

I agree. I wonder how they compare to other fake chicken nuggets.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    d3mgu8d5d9jm.png
    Great name too😆

Yeah I've tried meat substitutes but that really looks bad and feeding it to the chicken is in poor taste lol
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    d3mgu8d5d9jm.png
    Great name too😆

Yeah I've tried meat substitutes but that really looks bad and feeding it to the chicken is in poor taste lol

The chicken looks dubious...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I wanted to like these because they are only 220 calories for a whole bag and sounded delicious but they were terrrible! Very dry. The chocolate was not sweet or chocolatey and just super dry. Like bitter unsweetened baking chocolate in flavor and dryness level.

0/10 would not get again. fy3ebbdcbxwz.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Found the peanut brittle reeses cups and they are pretty tasty. They are more sweet with a toffee aftertaste and a nice crunch
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Found the peanut brittle reeses cups and they are pretty tasty. They are more sweet with a toffee aftertaste and a nice crunch

Mmmm I want to try those!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I wanted to like these because they are only 220 calories for a whole bag and sounded delicious but they were terrrible! Very dry. The chocolate was not sweet or chocolatey and just super dry. Like bitter unsweetened baking chocolate in flavor and dryness level.

0/10 would not get again. fy3ebbdcbxwz.jpeg

$5/bag too! (on their website)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ucwhpih0agk8.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    ucwhpih0agk8.jpeg

Honestly, those look DELICIOUS :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These vegan Mac and cheese cups were another win! A whole container only 200 calories. Surprisingly good for microwave Mac and cheese. Great cheesy flavor. tayzhxelkvab.jpeg
    jtlybthmy5io.jpeg
    fl1a0715jzj5.jpeg
    hp0zah5ug5rh.jpeg
    hsaduu32eh8q.jpeg
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 865 Member
    Banza (chickpea pasta) makes mac'n'cheese boxes (white and yellow cheddar).

I will chop up and crisp one slice of thick cut bacon, one chicken thigh - then usually I use water for the liquid (bc I only keep vanilla soy milk and while I love vanilla soy milk, I don't think it would go with mac/cheese lol) and then mix that with 1/2 the box. Throw on some hot sauce and cracked black pepper....it's a wonderfully delicious meal. And feels indulgent.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2021
    liquid vegan mozarella???? uchxs4jc25xx.png
    I guess it turns into solid cheese somehow? or stays liquidy? Would like to try this out! Wonder if its like melted cheese in texture or what.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    liquid vegan mozarella???? uchxs4jc25xx.png
    I guess it turns into solid cheese somehow? or stays liquidy? Would like to try this out! Wonder if its like melted cheese in texture or what.

0n7m3pdowbph.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    edited November 2021
    Remember when these came out?

ithgwkm2ht8w.jpeg

I saw it at the gas station when getting my drink and, despite a bad review and ignoring it yesterday, I bought it today with the parting line, "Maybe it won't be good".

It was good.

Kinda fudgy chocolate with this solid type peanut butter thing covered in milk chocolate.

Worked for me!

Also...

3eudqa9at0wx.jpg

I love this stuff!

I was looking for something to put on my eggs other than the ketchup I've been using for something different and missed the part about the garlic (I'm not a huge garlic fan other than garlic bread) and it could use more cheese flavoring but it's a keeper.

Aaaaand, as weird as this sounds, I used the ketchup but also sprinkled some of the seasoning on top and it came close to tasting like spaghetti sauce with cheese on top.

• ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    I loved this! Brought me back to my high school days of coming home and eating a whole bag of those chicken alfredos.

I always picked the peas out so I like how this is just broccoli. It was easy to make. Broccoli was soft and noodles were good. Sauce is creamy with a hint of vinegar tang.

A whole bag/bowl is only 540 calories and very filling. Good portion size. I would get this again. lbqeue1z9fkj.jpeg
    2jr6cy7581g4.jpeg
    kp06vxvgibdp.jpeg
    825g1lwg33z0.jpeg

Hmmm, I may need to find this!
  • ehju0901
    There was a sugar free Starburst gummies ad that popped up on my Instagram. I believe it was like 100 calories per serving. Of course when I do a google search I am not finding them; however, I am very intrigued. I love gummy bears/worms/etc.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried another one. Huge serving for only 540 calories. (See hand for bowl size references)

This one was good but not as good as the chicken. It was lacking in flavor a little so I added some spices and then was good.

Probably wouldn’t get this one again just because I am picky about my red sauce and wasn’t crazy about this. sgfqayx7gmt5.jpeg
    kjqlh9328s5x.jpeg
    e8pp9vavgqdg.jpeg
    v8w7vvqsfxlq.jpeg
    fnmkc36zgun0.jpeg
    dldhjuzjt4nk.jpeg
  • ehju0901

Apparently these don't exist and it was just an ad put out for Starburst for market research. LAME.