New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Tried forager sour cream and yuck! Did not like at all. It had a weird aftertaste to it and was really goopy. I love the tofuttti one. Forager yogurt I’ve never liked either and this didn’t taste like sour cream at all.

Also tried these nuggets. Probably one of the top 5 out of the dozens I’ve had. Great crunch and texture. Wish the breading was a little thicker but still good. ppd6e4id0f8a.jpeg
    gv2l95dlw8jp.jpeg
    avjpbop7w18q.jpeg
    sqfs9cass3lc.jpeg

Funny I felt same about Forager. They put out a shredded Queso that is awesome though!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    lsw566qkl539.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are my favorite brand of dairy free cheese. Surprisingly because they are the cheapest too!! They melt really well. I’m not a fan of daiya. I find it flavorless and goopy.follow your heart is okay for shreds but very very slimy/oily which I don’t like for salads.

The Aldi brand ones are good too because I bet they are same exact ones in different packaging lol. 8uwv1vhamv91.jpeg
    tusz3jpraszl.jpeg
    0viy2edcj4jd.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    h269l8ekzy2o.jpeg
    Also thesekv57zb732z8v.png

They are even better than the regular ones!! They have such a great ranch flavor that reminds me a little more of sour cream and onion. Just DELICIOUS in hot sauce. The breading is a little different than the regular morning star ones as well. It is a little tangy and crispier. 10/10
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    h269l8ekzy2o.jpeg

They are even better than the regular ones!! They have such a great ranch flavor that reminds me a little more of sour cream and onion. Just DELICIOUS in hot sauce. The breading is a little different than the regular morning star ones as well. It is a little tangy and crispier. 10/10
    h269l8ekzy2o.jpeg

What's the nutrition look like?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    h269l8ekzy2o.jpeg

h269l8ekzy2o.jpeg

What's the nutrition look like?

50 cal per nugg
    uccykf2aqlx1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    free simulate nuggets!! if any of you want to try them (the dino are the best)....text the number 8045771110 “Get Free Nuggs” they pay you venmo rebate after you send the receipt!

cnwar5dsqa4e.png
    ninbpdhxtbav.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    dsc82dsvfpha.png
    WOW SO good!!!!! Especially for 0 calories. I tried the bacon one like 5+ years ago and it was SO disgusting I threw it out. I just never tried it again until now.

They COMPLETELY CHANGED the recipe. It tastes 100x different. Super thick and creamy with an excellent smoky flavor. It is fantastic on salads and my favorite is using it on sandwiches and wraps for a creamy bacon/smoky flavor. 10/10, my new favorite.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    free simulate nuggets!! if any of you want to try them (the dino are the best)....text the number 8045771110 “Get Free Nuggs” they pay you venmo rebate after you send the receipt!

cnwar5dsqa4e.png
    ninbpdhxtbav.png

Those look so terrible to me. I know it's fake chicken, but feeding it to a chicken rubs me the wrong way
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @Idontcareyoupick - No kidding. The first time I saw this product online somewhere, I thought it was a joke! I can't believe this company thought that this design would be a great idea!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Idontcareyoupick - No kidding. The first time I saw this product online somewhere, I thought it was a joke! I can't believe this company thought that this design would be a great idea!

I thought the same thing but for free I don’t care 😅.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried these that were a new find at Aldi!

They have MY KIND of breading which is thick. They cooked up really crispy in the air fryer. I covered them in hot sauce after and they still stayed super crisp. They don’t have much flavor though. The breading doesn’t taste like much but they are amazing tossed in franks buffalo sauce then dipped in vegan ranch. arbfyaasaz76.jpeg
    31kkopvigslh.jpeg
    kdcup6cyuqhm.jpeg
    64s6befuxdwj.jpeg
    r2p4lhkyql7c.jpeg
    hcm9lqht8t43.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022
    ANOTHER FREEBIe.

2 free bars shipping cost covered
    https://www.sampoll.co/offer?cid=27&spref=170291937

Contain whey

ebv30aqhmg8c.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    ANOTHER FREEBIe.

Contain whey

ebv30aqhmg8c.png

Thanks. Just did it
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    ANOTHER FREEBIe.

Contain whey

ebv30aqhmg8c.png

And dad jokes.

Don't forget the dad jokes. 😀

(I just did it, too, so thanks!)
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member

cnwar5dsqa4e.png
    ninbpdhxtbav.png

Thanks, I've been wanting to try these for a while!
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    9krlz9svverl.png
  • Rayznoze
    Rayznoze Posts: 2 Member
    Does anyone have a favorite low/no sugar, high protein nutrition bars?