New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    rrsckv7n04cv.jpeg
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    I'm in love with these:
    69crt2zx3kzy.jpeg
    and their Carrots!
    b9xq7pufdnul.jpg

Me too

r6oa5cne11xr.jpeg

I love the cauliflower and the carrots, but these are my favorite!
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 351 Member
    Found these at Target recently and decided to try them on a whim. They were so good! Will definitely buy again!

https://www.target.com/p/nasoya-organic-vegan-thai-basil-vegetable-dumplings-9oz/-/A-53087938#lnk=sametab

I just made them in the microwave and ate them plain, you could definitely add a sauce to drip or drizzle as well.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    xygh4roqlzia.png
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    edited May 2022
    So I tried dill pickle chips. I have tried the lays in the past and hated them because they tasted like fake dill pickle flavoring.

These were completely different!!!!!! Omg SOOOOOO good they were like a mild salt and vinegar but combined with a sour cream and onion without the cream. Excellent flavor I would get these again. Loved the ruffles texture. Very crispy but also light. 10/10

I was super excited kettle brand ridges made one too! However I didn’t like the flavor of these at all. Much different than utz brand. More like lays. Very “ fake pickle” tasting and not enough salt. Wouldn’t get again 5/10.

https://www.utzsnacks.com/collections/utz
  • pancakerunner
    s1v3t6jdvttp.png
  • pancakerunner
    edited May 2022
    xdwcnl3kwofx.png

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    So I tried dill pickle chips. I have tried the lays in the past and hated them because they tasted like fake dill pickle flavoring.

These were completely different!!!!!! Omg SOOOOOO good they were like a mild salt and vinegar but combined with a sour cream and onion without the cream. Excellent flavor I would get these again. Loved the ruffles texture. Very crispy but also light. 10/10.

Utz dill pickle chips are our FAVORITE chip. Me, my husband, and 3 year old. We are fanatics. If we could only have one potato chip ever for the rest of eternity, it would be these. They are THAT GOOD!
  • Noreenmarie1234

These were completely different!!!!!! Omg SOOOOOO good they were like a mild salt and vinegar but combined with a sour cream and onion without the cream. Excellent flavor I would get these again. Loved the ruffles texture. Very crispy but also light. 10/10.

Utz dill pickle chips are our FAVORITE chip. Me, my husband, and 3 year old. We are fanatics. If we could only have one potato chip ever for the rest of eternity, it would be these. They are THAT GOOD!

Yes!!! Glad someone shares my obsession!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were really good. Chocolate melts in your mouth. High ratio of sunflower seed butter to chocolate which I like. abzhc756ttew.jpeg
    scm7mafzpk9x.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Omgggg this ice cream is amazing!!! Probably my favorite vegan flavor I’ve tried. Sooo creamy because I let it sit out for a few hours. Peanut buttery with caramel and butterscotch and brownies and honey comb pieces. Amazing. Not low cal though. 3a44yhe4xbsq.jpeg
    rv9s2cbmh285.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    jxh72ahmcrew.jpeg
    Omgggg this ice cream is amazing!!! Probably my favorite vegan flavor I’ve tried. Sooo creamy because I let it sit out for a few hours. Peanut buttery with caramel and butterscotch and brownies and honey comb pieces. Amazing. Not low cal though. 3a44yhe4xbsq.jpeg
    rv9s2cbmh285.jpeg

Forgot to add pic of inside
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2022
    Not new but I Love this cereal it’s like Golden Grahams Cocoa Puffs and lucky charms in one lol. Sooo sweet. 8ocn4temtk1m.jpeg
    9ddpn24y4ln3.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ftwyoxjho357.jpg

Me: (after I unresistingly snagged a bag before checking out at Trader Joe's) I hate you guys.

Me: (after taking my bag of groceries to the car and trying some before going back up to the office) 780 calories for the whole bag.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: »
    ftwyoxjho357.jpg

Me: (after I unresistingly snagged a bag before checking out at Trader Joe's) I hate you guys.

Me: (after taking my bag of groceries to the car and trying some before going back up to the office) 780 calories for the whole bag.

Omg that sounds INCREDIble!!!! My 4 favorite flavor combos salty buttery pb and caramel!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ftwyoxjho357.jpg

Omg that sounds INCREDIble!!!! My 4 favorite flavor combos salty buttery pb and caramel!

Do you think a little bit of chocolate drizzle would be overkill? :)
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Finally found these and WOW 10x better than any vegan chocolate (and actually regular chocolate) I’ve ever had. I could not believe it’s dairy free. Omg just amazingly sweet and creamy. Sooooooooo sugary which you guys know I live for.

Tons of crunchy specs of caramelized pieces throughout. It’s not a layer of caramel it’s like toffee pieces almost. Probably one of the best candy bars I’ve ever had. MUST TRY! 3ns8z7ip2t3c.jpeg

The way you describe this - it sure does sound good! 9 pieces for 170 calories too lol! Too bad they use maltodextrin though...
    Ingredients: sugar, oat milk powder (oat milk, maltodextrin), cocoa butter, almond paste, chocolate, soy lecithin (emulsifier), natural flavors. manufactured on equipment that also processes products containing milk and other tree nuts.

Nutrition (per 9 pieces / 30 grams): 170 calories, 10g fat, 18g carbs, 0g fiber, 13g sugars (includes 10g added sugars), 1g protein.*
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ftwyoxjho357.jpg

Do you think a little bit of chocolate drizzle would be overkill? :)

OMG that goes on the "if it didn't have calories" thread :D