New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2023
    These were on sale at WF so I decided to try them. I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I knew how TINY they were. And 300 calories each! Much easier to just put a sausage in an 80 cal schmidts english muffin and freeze it for a bigger and <200 cal sandwich. Not bad, but definitely needed ketchup and hot sauce. The patty was soft and just tasted like a veggie burger not sausagey. Would be good with a maple flavored one. The bread was soft and chewy, kinda like an against the grain bagel. Overall, it was decent, but I wouldn't get it again.

0kdzg00skl2g.jpg1qylkyriztsk.jpg

ztpqyeejd4vx.jpg
    til49epx0u3c.jpg
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    zgmbmda7w9gy.png

ap1ns7k4tgl8.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,793 Member
    These were on sale at WF so I decided to try them. I probably wouldn't have gotten them if I knew how TINY they were. And 300 calories each! Much easier to just put a sausage in an 80 cal schmidts english muffin and freeze it for a bigger and <200 cal sandwich. Not bad, but definitely needed ketchup and hot sauce. The patty was soft and just tasted like a veggie burger not sausagey. Would be good with a maple flavored one. The bread was soft and chewy, kinda like an against the grain bagel. Overall, it was decent, but I wouldn't get it again.

0kdzg00skl2g.jpg1qylkyriztsk.jpg

ztpqyeejd4vx.jpg
    til49epx0u3c.jpg

Yeah I was thinking they looked tiny
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2023
    Got these free with rebate.

s3y9pbicb51i.png

I got the buffalo cauliflower. Made in my air fryer. The outside got a little crispy but they didn't stay together well. Kind of soggy and without much flavor either. Looked kinda gross. I was hoping the outside would get crisp like a pastry, but it was kinda soggy even after air frying for 10 min longer than recommended. I wouldn't get again.

19etqrv8huvs.jpg
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    j3o3tjxw6mql.jpeg
    Anything the Tatooed Chef does!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    I like to search Amazon for interesting protein snacks. These are delicious

71L7VTDwjdL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 350 Member
    JaysFan82 wrote: »

Oooh, I'm intrigued by these. I like having Pop Tarts on hand for a snack while working, but if the price is decent on these I may need to purchase!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member

Speaking of Legendary, these are delicious as well
    ko8mg6t9ygbe.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ibotta has this BOGO so I might get it to try tonight, anyone try it?

540fce6mcki0.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Got this because ibotta has rebate so makes it free...
    5rs5tlq5tdur.png

Kind of like a super dense larabar but with and oatyness to it. First few bites I was like "hmm idk about this" but it really grew on me and I ended up liking it. Very subtle chocolate pb flavor. More peanut butter than chocolate. I wouldn't get again though unless it was free.

Also this one was free with rebate too.
    keuqdjaxdthn.png

Same texture, but also has little crisps in it. I liked this one a lot more. Nice chocolate flavor and chocolate chips throughout. Reminded me a little of a raw rev glo bar. Very tiny though for 170 calories. I would get this one again though.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Okay I got it and made it! A WHOLE bag is only 550 calories so I ate this whole thing to myself! It was a TON of pasta. That is a deep bowl/plate it is on.

qkqsh6cmn7mw.png
    z200tvyadjan.jpg
    mzci9lsvakzl.jpg

Not bad, but was definitely lacking in flavor. The sauce and noodles didn't really taste like much. I ended up adding a ton of my own spices and salt to make it better. I have another one so I will probably cook it a little longer because the noodles were al dente and I prefer them a little softer. I wish there were more zucchini pieces.

It was easy and fast to make when I want a quick dinner, but I probably won't get again unless it is on sale. Maybe the other flavors are better.

That's disappointing because their chicken nuggets are so good. I might still try it for myself for that big ole bowl. I usually add anyway. Thanks
  • Noreenmarie1234
    054i79j5q9x1.png
    Anyone try these yet? I want them!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    054i79j5q9x1.png

I wasn't going to buy them. I even kept bypassing them during my numerous Trader Joe visits. But then you posted and I went for bananas today and bought a box and, no, I haven't tried them yet.

So THANKS A HELL OF A LOT! :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: »
    054i79j5q9x1.png

I wasn't going to buy them. I even kept bypassing them during my numerous Trader Joe visits. But then you posted and I went for bananas today and bought a box and, no, I haven't tried them yet.

:D LOL! Please report back once you do!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    054i79j5q9x1.png

:D LOL! Please report back once you do!

Sooooooo cinnamony :)

The wafer alone has the strength of a cinnamon graham cracker (tastewise). The filling is pretty thick and has remnants of a cinnamon taste. Together it was a little over powering for me. I really liked the wafers on their own!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,685 Member
    Omg, vegan reeses!!! 91t5nfqpsai0.png

OMG....OSH
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Omg, vegan reeses!!! 91t5nfqpsai0.png

Wish it had less calories
  • magicfoodfluff
    magicfoodfluff Posts: 228 Member
    edited February 2023
    widgit808 wrote: »

Speaking of Legendary, these are delicious as well

Did you try these?

p4iygmt7tc0w.png

https://seansskillet.com/2022/11/03/review-legendary-foods-protein-sweet-roll-cinnamon-wild-berry-chocolate/