New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    azwfy8sox1rp.jpeg
    m70oabfa1yiv.jpeg
    2tjk9rtz4j0k.jpeg
    Wow these were FANTASTIC! Now this is a snickerdoodle. Really tasted like a super soft mom made snickerdoodle. 10000x better than Lenny and Larry, only 220 for the whole cookie and was a pretty good size. A little *kitten* than Lenny and Larry 2oz. Although they aren’t proteinncookies maybe that is why they are so good.

Chocolate chip was awesome too with huge chunks. Oatmeal raisin was delicious too. It was super soft and sweet and tasted like brown sugar.

I definitely will be having these instead of my usual Lenny and Larry for awhile.

They have them for only 5 bucks a box today free shipping. I still wish cheaper though.. But thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone wanted to try. Use code COOKIEDAY. Whoever I get as secret santa may get some ;)

Also FYI whoppers only 1 cent today if you order through app. I am not a whopper fan, but thought maybe some of you have kids or know people who would want to do..."Burger King is running a "Whopper Detour" promotion where customers can get a Whopper for ONLY 1¢ when you order with the BK app at a McDonald's location. Here's what you'll need to do to take advantage of this HOT deal. Download the BK app. Drive within 600 feet of any McDonald's restaurant. Open the BK app and order a Whopper for 1¢ for pickup at a nearby participating Burger King restaurant. Drive to Burger King to pick up your 1¢ Whopper."

Lol that's hilarious, but what a steal! Will have to do this tonight.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    azwfy8sox1rp.jpeg
    m70oabfa1yiv.jpeg
    2tjk9rtz4j0k.jpeg
    Wow these were FANTASTIC! Now this is a snickerdoodle. Really tasted like a super soft mom made snickerdoodle. 10000x better than Lenny and Larry, only 220 for the whole cookie and was a pretty good size. A little *kitten* than Lenny and Larry 2oz. Although they aren’t proteinncookies maybe that is why they are so good.

Chocolate chip was awesome too with huge chunks. Oatmeal raisin was delicious too. It was super soft and sweet and tasted like brown sugar.

I definitely will be having these instead of my usual Lenny and Larry for awhile.

They have them for only 5 bucks a box today free shipping. I still wish cheaper though.. But thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone wanted to try. Use code COOKIEDAY. Whoever I get as secret santa may get some ;)

Also FYI whoppers only 1 cent today if you order through app. I am not a whopper fan, but thought maybe some of you have kids or know people who would want to do..."Burger King is running a "Whopper Detour" promotion where customers can get a Whopper for ONLY 1¢ when you order with the BK app at a McDonald's location. Here's what you'll need to do to take advantage of this HOT deal. Download the BK app. Drive within 600 feet of any McDonald's restaurant. Open the BK app and order a Whopper for 1¢ for pickup at a nearby participating Burger King restaurant. Drive to Burger King to pick up your 1¢ Whopper."

I thought you meant Whopper candy :D
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I finally found enlightened choc pb (bar) and im not impressed its not sweet at all! Is this usual?
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I finally found enlightened choc pb (bar) and im not impressed its not sweet at all! Is this usual?

I normally get the pints not the bars (I can’t find that flavor in the bars ever) but yeah, it’s not overly sweet the cocoa is a lot richer! The peanut butter swirls are probably the sweetest/saltiest component. I looove it though!! The chocolate peanut butter and s’mores flavors are my two favorites, s’mores usually when I’m craving something more sweet ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Funny_Farm_Popcorn_White_Cheddar-6.png

Found at Grocery Outlet. Love how the Goat Cheddar Cheese flavor didn't taste fake like some flavored pop corns tend to be. 180 calories for the single serving bag.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Found at Grocery Outlet. Love how the Goat Cheddar Cheese flavor didn't taste fake like some flavored pop corns tend to be. 180 calories for the single serving bag.

Did you get to try the whey2be cookies or nut butter cereals yet? So curious how they are!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited December 2018
    Options

Did you get to try the whey2be cookies or nut butter cereals yet? So curious how they are!

I tried the Whey 2 Be Trash Bakers White cookie & it wasn't the best protein product I've ever tried, but it definitely wasn't the worse. It kept me full for a few hours until I had lunch & had a grittier texture than most protein cookies. I liked that it didn't have the protein bar/cookie taste like the MuscleTech protein cookies, the ON Cake Bites, & the Robert Irvine cookies. Definitely don't regret buying for $0.50 a cookie at Grocery Outlet & they're definitely way better than the nasty Quest cookies.

https://www.whey2be.com/cookies/

Not sure if they'll send samples. The only flavor I didn't find at Grocery Outlet was The Birthday Cake.

I just got the Christmas You Fresh Naturals Nut Butters yesterday so haven't sampled them yet. The Sugar Cookie looks yummy from what I can see in the jar. Has a lot of red crystals on top.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    aax45jq00nvt.png
    These look good, like special K crisps, but poptart brand.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has posted about these products yet :)
    ey40l4vbcc2b.jpg
    s81x0saply02.jpg
    7z99zb755fe4.jpg
    n0of88w1g7hd.jpg
    270wo6irpxdg.jpg
    h4rqy2fknvdc.jpg

Ok Oh! yogurts were on sale. Good but not worth the price or calories imo. I really miss Oh my yog...
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I’m sorry but those skinny syrups aren’t nearly as good as the sugar free Starbucks syrups in my opinion. Got this at TJ Maxx for $4.99! Used 2 tbsp with 1/2 cup of very vanilla soy milk and then topped it with Torani’s caramel sauce as a slight drizzle (maybe only a tsp). Best low calorie macchiato ever!
    dci6une57mfb.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I’m sorry but those skinny syrups aren’t nearly as good as the sugar free Starbucks syrups in my opinion. Got this at TJ Maxx for $4.99! Used 2 tbsp with 1/2 cup of very vanilla soy milk and then topped it with Torani’s caramel sauce as a slight drizzle (maybe only a tsp). Best low calorie macchiato ever!
    dci6une57mfb.jpeg

I used to buy starbucks for years until I tried skinny syrup! My favorite was cinnamon dolce sugar free, but now after having skinny ones they just don't compare for me. I am glad you finally found ones that you like though! I wonder if they use a different sweetener than the skinny syrups that you prefer.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    White chocolate snickers! I want to try these! I prefer white chocolate. nsr8e6rhfaxe.png

Omg I LOVE white chocolate too, I will definitely buy these if I see them. Did you find them in stores, if so, where??!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    s1o1us3nm1u3.jpeg

Hmm, depends on the base. If the base is vanilla like the Smores then I'm good. If it's chocolate, then no.
  • lwhitman208
    lwhitman208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Meijer Hail Merry Cups.

OMG! Had the lemon one this morning and it was delicious!!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    I had the peppermint crunch yasso pint. It has a little bit a weird taste with the greek yogurt base but good mix ins and got used to it and was good after that. I will finish it and might get it again
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    These were strange. Did not like the cucumber. vi6ogdoxqt83.jpeg