New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw this on The Impulsive Buy... I want to try it so bad!!! I loooove Frosted Flakes!
    zurt42zxjaz1.jpeg

There's way too much cereal being released! I can't keep up.

Out of all the new cereals this looks good & so does the Poptart Brown Sugar.

The one that most people agree that is nasty is the Sour Patch Kids. Erik The Electric posted on Instagram that he spit it out & if it was the last food on earth he would starve.

😮 🍌 creme!

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited January 2019
    ex7kk9pxizby.jpg
    My weakness. Not low calorie friendly at all the entire jar is 1800 cal and 2 tablespoons =150 calories. But soo good if your into edible cookie dough
  • HeatherScottTN
    HeatherScottTN Posts: 65 Member
    I love using the Xtreme Fitness High Fiber tortillas for wraps instead of bread... or instead of a flour tortilla... they are so soft like a flour tortilla... and I also love the Oh Yea Almond Bliss Bar or Peanut Butter Pie Bars... I order them on amazon
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ex7kk9pxizby.jpg
    My weakness. Not low calorie friendly at all the entire jar is 1800 cal and 2 tablespoons =150 calories. But soo good if your into edible cookie dough

At quik trip you can buy little portions of the chocolate chip and birthday cake cookie dough so you're not tempted to eat a whole tub! I spent a few weeks working on a tub of the choclate chip dough and it's pretty good. They opened an edible cookie dough bar shop at the mall and I avoid it like the plague because the calories are just too high, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I was listening to a podcast today with Chobani and they hinted toward a low cal frozen yogurt line... would be interesting.

Also: any idea on what the next golden edition Halo Top will be? :)

Cotton Candy or a cheesecake?
  • vnb_208
    asonrody wrote: »
    ex7kk9pxizby.jpg

At quik trip you can buy little portions of the chocolate chip and birthday cake cookie dough so you're not tempted to eat a whole tub! I spent a few weeks working on a tub of the choclate chip dough and it's pretty good. They opened an edible cookie dough bar shop at the mall and I avoid it like the plague because the calories are just too high, lol.

They just opened a cookie dough bar 2 towns away i wanna go so bad lol
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    asonrody wrote: »
    ex7kk9pxizby.jpg

They just opened a cookie dough bar 2 towns away i wanna go so bad lol

We have some but they're always in cities and I don't parallel park. so that might work in my favor. 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    I am visiting family and they ordered a ton of baked goods. I wanted to try them all, haha! We went to panera before and got lunch so I tried a few new things.

fjwty98eeip1.jpg
    New Panera vanilla cinnamon roll. It was DELICIOUS! 620 calories, but was pretty big. I loved the frosting. It had a hint of lemon though. I wouldn't say very vanilla in flavor. I do far prefer Cinnabon cinnamon rolls though. No one can compete with Cinnabon icing. I did enjoy this because it was really soft and moist. I hate when cinnamon rolls are the dry kind.

tvf50tyq3fok.jpg
    They also had the new brittany things which are "Cheese Brittanies have a flaky and buttery dough, similar to a croissant, and are filled with rich cream cheese. " I had one bite to try but was not good at all. Tasted like a boring dry yet weirdly chewy pastry. The croissant part paled in comparison to their regular sandwich croissants. I think it would of been good if the croissant part was as good as the ones they use for the sandwiches. There was barely any cream cheese filling, I was hoping for gobs of it like the middle of bostom creme pie donuts, but was sadly let down.

j4xz2zekb50j.jpg
    Me and the bf decided to indulge and split a napa almond chicken salad on a croissant. I've never had this and WOW it was fantastic!! I know it's not a new sandwich, but we paired it with a croissant so it's kind of "new" and different from the standard. Last time I had this sandwich it wasn't as good and didn't have many almonds. There were a ton of almonds this time and it was just exceptional! Panera bread croissants are SO good!!! I have never had one before, but wow, deliciously light, buttery and flaky.

I thought the dunkin croissants that they make sandwiches were good, but now I don't think I can ever eat those again because they are so mediocre compared to paneras haha.

23uiwu60joq3.jpg

Lastly, I tried this trader jo cauliflower meal and it was really good! Although, it was not very filling and pretty small. The baked tofu was really good, and surprisingly crispy for being microwaved. The cauliflower rice was good too and not mushy. Loved the marinated chick peas, I rarely make chick peas so this was a nice addition. Overall it was pretty good for a frozen meal.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I am visiting family and they ordered a ton of baked goods. I wanted to try them all, haha! We went to panera before and got lunch so I tried a few new things.

fjwty98eeip1.jpg
    New Panera vanilla cinnamon roll. It was DELICIOUS! 620 calories, but was pretty big. I loved the frosting. It had a hint of lemon though. I wouldn't say very vanilla in flavor. I do far prefer Cinnabon cinnamon rolls though. No one can compete with Cinnabon icing. I did enjoy this because it was really soft and moist. I hate when cinnamon rolls are the dry kind.

tvf50tyq3fok.jpg
    They also had the new brittany things which are "Cheese Brittanies have a flaky and buttery dough, similar to a croissant, and are filled with rich cream cheese. " I had one bite to try but was not good at all. Tasted like a boring dry yet weirdly chewy pastry. The croissant part paled in comparison to their regular sandwich croissants. I think it would of been good if the croissant part was as good as the ones they use for the sandwiches. There was barely any cream cheese filling, I was hoping for gobs of it like the middle of bostom creme pie donuts, but was sadly let down.

j4xz2zekb50j.jpg
    Me and the bf decided to indulge and split a napa almond chicken salad on a croissant. I've never had this and WOW it was fantastic!! I know it's not a new sandwich, but we paired it with a croissant so it's kind of "new" and different from the standard. Last time I had this sandwich it wasn't as good and didn't have many almonds. There were a ton of almonds this time and it was just exceptional! Panera bread croissants are SO good!!! I have never had one before, but wow, deliciously light, buttery and flaky.

I thought the dunkin croissants that they make sandwiches are good, but now I don't think I can ever eat those again because they are so mediocre compared to paneras haha.

23uiwu60joq3.jpg

Lastly, I tried this trader jo cauliflower meal and it was really good! Although, it was not very filling and pretty small. The baked tofu was really good, and surprisingly crispy for being microwaved. The cauliflower rice was good too and not mushy. Loved the marinated chick peas, I rarely make chick peas so this was a nice addition. Overall it was pretty good for a frozen meal.

Dunkin croissants are garbage. I might have to try Panera one day, but I really have super high standards when it comes to croissants (I did grow up in France after all).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2019
    b96b6eef-4b98-4736-b0e0-2578c098fda1_3.98024f29db96f31195cc15023f4b95c2.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

I'm planning on trying this tomorrow! I'll have to break this pizza into other days since it's around 3040 calories for the whole thing.

Has anyone found this at Walmart?

C-9-oz-Four_cheese-003736398715_Resize-480x528.png

C-9-oz-Sausage-003736398719_H600-141x155.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    hlg4enf9m4e0.jpeg
    Hurry before runs out! https://www.orgain.com/simplebarsample

Orgain bar sample
  • ee2368
    ee2368 Posts: 86 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm having the new Chobani Flip hazelnut as we speak. Totally yum and worth the 250 calories (if you're like me and love hazelnut anything), although it will definitely be a 'once in a while' thing. Also got the limited edition Cinnamon Bun Yoplait Greek and the new Simply Chobani double chocolate chunk yogurts waiting in my fridge. I had the raspberry chocolate light and fit Greek last week for the first time too and it's not bad at all (might not be new though, I just don't remember seeing it before).

Has anyone noticed any new interesting product recently?

I love Quest Nutrition bars and chips. Yes chips! They’re high in protein, low carb and a great snack for between meals. I also love blender bottles, yeti tumblers, or any kind of reusable drinkware.
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    hlg4enf9m4e0.jpeg

Orgain bar sample

You’re amazing.
  • vnb_208
    alexmose wrote: »
    hlg4enf9m4e0.jpeg

Orgain bar sample

You’re amazing.

DARN I MISSED IT
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    hlg4enf9m4e0.jpeg

Orgain bar sample

You’re amazing.

DARN I MISSED IT

Major hug for u
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hlg4enf9m4e0.jpeg

Orgain bar sample

You’re amazing.

DARN I MISSED IT

I missed it too, I feel your pain! It’s amazing how quick they go sometimes!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2019
    Boo I went to a few different stores today since I was out grocery shopping & didn't find any of the new Nabisco products!