New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Also, pretty sure Quest is discontinuing their 2 lb protein powders

I think so too. The email said they're making way for the 1.6 lb and 3 lb cannisters.

30% off, people!

Oooo, anyone try the Detour Simple (now Protein Boost) bars? I'm looking for something comparable to my beloved Quest Beyond Cereal bars and emailed Detour for free samples but they've completely ignored me.

I still have some beyond cereal bars that expired lol

I have ONE left *sniffle*
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    bygsgdppahdc.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    biyu1u1jh3a8.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

I think so too. The email said they're making way for the 1.6 lb and 3 lb cannisters.

30% off, people!

Oooo, anyone try the Detour Simple (now Protein Boost) bars? I'm looking for something comparable to my beloved Quest Beyond Cereal bars and emailed Detour for free samples but they've completely ignored me.

I have 2 boxes of each!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

30% off, people!

I have 2 boxes of each!

*bats eyelashes*

Hey there, handsome. Nice...uh...syrup you got there.

Um, I'm internet rich?

(I really suck at this flirting thing.) :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I saw the Starbucks cinnamon shortbread latte advertised and decided to try one this morning, it was really good, didn't think I would like it as much as I did! I got it with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso and the coffee to sugar ratio was perfect for me. They put real cinnamon in it so it does not have that gross fake cinnamon (think hard candy) taste.

j7rnsk1ipnl8.jpg

Trust me when I say that the Frappuccino version is even better!!!! There’s so much whipped cream and syrup!

There's a frappuccino version?! :o

mgmgeihl0zne.jpg

YES. And either I got really lucky, or they're always this nice, but mine had whipped cream on the top and bottom, plus every sip had a thick layer of sauce mixed in!!! It felt like a sugar bomb, not a coffee drink, but I was ok with it haha!

30% off, people!

If you aren't going to eat them sell those boxes on eBay! People (like myself) have been trying to buy up the rest! ;P They were my favorite!!! D: </3
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bygsgdppahdc.jpg

Ha, never tried this flavor but use the sugar free vanilla version of this product. Goes well in plain Greek yogurt and coffee
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    biyu1u1jh3a8.jpg

I have seen several of these new upcoming bake and serve type cookies. The marshmallow, a strawberry cheesecake one and a m&m cookie one. Was just at Walmart today and didn’t notice any on the shelf yet.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    I saw the Starbucks cinnamon shortbread latte advertised and decided to try one this morning, it was really good, didn't think I would like it as much as I did! I got it with almond milk and an extra shot of espresso and the coffee to sugar ratio was perfect for me. They put real cinnamon in it so it does not have that gross fake cinnamon (think hard candy) taste.

j7rnsk1ipnl8.jpg

Trust me when I say that the Frappuccino version is even better!!!! There’s so much whipped cream and syrup!

mgmgeihl0zne.jpg

YES. And either I got really lucky, or they're always this nice, but mine had whipped cream on the top and bottom, plus every sip had a thick layer of sauce mixed in!!! It felt like a sugar bomb, not a coffee drink, but I was ok with it haha!

30% off, people!

If you aren't going to eat them sell those boxes on eBay! People (like myself) have been trying to buy up the rest! ;P They were my favorite!!! D: </3

You guys sound like me when quest changed the formula, lol! I bought like 50 boxes of the old formula on ebay even expired ones LOL.

Have you ever tried these? 0hbcu4rida73.png
    I tried them awhile ago and found they were pretty similar in consistency to the cereal bars. The caramel pretzel was great.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

j7rnsk1ipnl8.jpg

mgmgeihl0zne.jpg

30% off, people!

I have one box left of the chocolate kind which was my fav. I can't bring myself to open it! At first I cousldnt find anything that they decided to discontinue them and I contacted quest at first because I couldn't find them on amazon or quests website to purchase, the service rep was in agreement with me as it was her favorite as well. I'm like can't you do something about it? Lol!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ju63bzkfp9ne.png

The russel stovers look soooo good! I am a huge white chocolate fan so I bet they are awesome.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Want to try these! They look good and also no whey protein. I am so bummed I cant seem to tolerate whey anymore as all the best bars and powders are made with whey. :(2isb7gblba7x.png
    xfbngm1yhqiv.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    znpmlknrc9x1.jpeg
    Wonder if these are good. Pretty sure someone posted but was wondering if anyone got to try them yet.
  • heatherwidger
    heatherwidger Posts: 11 Member
    Kodiak cakes Oatmeal Unleashed. Peanut butter chocolate chip. Delicious!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited February 2019
    Really hoping there’s a Mike Metzler somewhere on these forums to review the new Reese’s thins for us xD
    sg3prcdxzsn4.png
    i7bn4dez6vto.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Really hoping there’s a Mike Metzler somewhere on these forums to review the new Reese’s thins for us xD
    sg3prcdxzsn4.png

That is too funny! :D I think someone did try them already on here. Next time they come out with something make a fake twitter in your own name and tweet your hate, lol.

That reminds me, there is a reeses contest going on reesesgoforthree.com starting today at 12 you can enter without a receipt using the code in the rules! You guys should give it a shot 3x a day. I would LOVE to see some of you guys win, haha! Each win is 120 reeses cups! 3 people win per hour.

My boyfriend found it and was really into it. He won 6 times already (but using receipts, so not as many people were entering). So he will be getting 720 reeses delivered. You bet I am going to take a pic of all those together! I told him we are going to recreate this....sawdmh7yno7x.png

• asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    znpmlknrc9x1.jpeg
    Wonder if these are good. Pretty sure someone posted but was wondering if anyone got to try them yet.

I've had them a few months ago, they were at Walmart. It was good. I like that it's a smaller portion than other edible cookie doughs that come in a big tub! A bar was around 200 calories I think.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    asonrody wrote: »
    znpmlknrc9x1.jpeg

I've had them a few months ago, they were at Walmart. It was good. I like that it's a smaller portion than other edible cookie doughs that come in a big tub! A bar was around 200 calories I think.

Ohhh thank you! Maybe I will try out then because I keep seeing their cookie dough at the store and am tempted to buy. But 8 bucks for a tub and I know I will end up eating the whole thing at once, so I like that these are portioned. I was wondering if they were just their regular cookie dough in bar form or very different.