New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    So does anyone know if Halo Top's Blueberry Crumble flavor is seasonal? Because I just tried it and it's so good! If it is, it'd make sense -- it seems the only flavors I really LOVE from HT are the limited ones XD Also, did they discontinue Matcha Green Tea? That was another good one!

It used to be seasonal, but then they made that whole announcement that they'll be carrying them all year round from now on :) As for the mochi green tea, I have no clue... I hope it hasn't been discontinued!!! I've definitely noticed it's nearly impossible to find now, though :( I used to stock up at Shoprite but I haven't seen it in a single Shoprite recently. I have seen it in Walmart, though, thank goodness! I also haven't seen Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter or Red Velvet flavors in Shoprite, which is extremely upsetting because those were two of my favorite flavors by them! D:

EDIT: The Halo Top green tea flavor is still listed on their website, so I think that's good news! :D<3@Tankiscool I personally hate the flavor of green tea products, but I don't taste any of that herbal or grassy tea flavor in Halo Top's pint thank goodness! You should try it! I love the texture from the mochi pieces, but if anything it reminds me more of a key lime!

From what I have heard, HT is scaling back on production and distribution of many of its flavors, but not necessarily discontinuing (will still be available on website). But retailers are making room for additional flavors, and there is only so much shelf space.

That's why stores like Fresh Thyme, Target, Whole Foods, etc. are "discontinuing" a variety of flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    ranch_protein_main@2x.png

I've been on a popcorn/salty kick the past few days & this will definitely be a repeat purchase. So much ranch flavor throughout the bag.

Wow, I have never tried the protein variety, I'll have to try it looks really good. Are they similar to white cheddar style popcorn with the nice coating of cheese? Or are they more bare? I love when they have a nice coating that sticks on your fingers.

Yay, an excuse to buy oreos :smiley: Make sure you guys play that contest today, I think there are like 5000 coupons giving away today. I won on 3 accounts so far! (Send to friends haha)ewy7cj6qht7a.png

Yeah it felt like every piece had a nice coating of ranch.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2019
    So does anyone know if Halo Top's Blueberry Crumble flavor is seasonal? Because I just tried it and it's so good! If it is, it'd make sense -- it seems the only flavors I really LOVE from HT are the limited ones XD Also, did they discontinue Matcha Green Tea? That was another good one!

It used to be seasonal, but then they made that whole announcement that they'll be carrying them all year round from now on :) As for the mochi green tea, I have no clue... I hope it hasn't been discontinued!!! I've definitely noticed it's nearly impossible to find now, though :( I used to stock up at Shoprite but I haven't seen it in a single Shoprite recently. I have seen it in Walmart, though, thank goodness! I also haven't seen Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter or Red Velvet flavors in Shoprite, which is extremely upsetting because those were two of my favorite flavors by them! D:

EDIT: The Halo Top green tea flavor is still listed on their website, so I think that's good news! :D<3@Tankiscool I personally hate the flavor of green tea products, but I don't taste any of that herbal or grassy tea flavor in Halo Top's pint thank goodness! You should try it! I love the texture from the mochi pieces, but if anything it reminds me more of a key lime!

From what I have heard, HT is scaling back on production and distribution of many of its flavors, but not necessarily discontinuing (will still be available on website). But retailers are making room for additional flavors, and there is only so much shelf space.

That's why stores like Fresh Thyme, Target, Whole Foods, etc. are "discontinuing" a variety of flavors.

Someone here needs to get on making the ice cream only store.

I've noticed not a lot of stores are carrying Edy's either.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    I found one of the new So Delicious oatmilk ice creams - the oatmeal cookie flavor!
    rc69f9r71cgd.jpg
    The flavor has oatmeal cookie dough pieces with brown sugar and cinnamon, as well as chocolate flakes. I'm liking this flavor a lot, though I'm not sure how to describe the base ice cream. It's got a subtle oatmeal flavor, which works very well in this flavor as it's like you're eating oatmeal/oatmeal cookies in ice cream form. The oatmeal cookie dough pieces are tasty, and the chocolate flakes are thin and crispy, not like hard chocolate chips in some other ice creams. The base is very creamy, which is probably helped by the coconut oil.
    jo7yviapjv2m.jpg

Oooo this was the flavor I have in my freezer now I think I may have to try today!! I wasn’t that excited to try because I figured it would be the same as the almond milk in texture. I was hoping it would be as creamy as cashew!

Also if you have a wegmans by you look what I found a ton of these booklets hanging by the caffeine water at every store so I took a bunch and got 16 waters and can singles free 😂. The water has a strange flavor to it but gives me that boost I need. I added a Hawaiian punch flavoring packet. The sparkling ones in the cans were great though! I've had the black cherry and mandarin so far. Nothing super brand new or interesting, but nice to snag a new product for free! ldzqjeh0403o.png

And like some of you guys noticed in your stores, wegmans is also phasing out a bunch of ice cream flavors!!! Three enlightened flavors , 3 halo top and 4 so delicious were all “discontinued” and only 1.50 a pint !!! They were all gone though, but I wish I snagged them when they went on sale.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    91MLbPkEjOL._SY355_.jpg

I like the regular Belvita, so I figured that I would give these ones a try. They taste alright. They're decent for a quick grab-and-go breakfast. Apparently they make an Oat & Chocolate and Oats, Honey and Chocolate, so I'll be looking for those flavors next.

More info

Calories 200
    Calories from Fat 70
    Total Fat 8g
    Saturated Fat 1g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
    Monounsaturated Fat 4g
    Cholesterol 10mg
    Sodium 220mg
    Potassium 90mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Dietary Fiber 3g
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 10g

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,815 Member
    rhaiin wrote: »
    91MLbPkEjOL._SY355_.jpg

I like the regular Belvita, so I figured that I would give these ones a try. They taste alright. They're decent for a quick grab-and-go breakfast. Apparently they make an Oat & Chocolate and Oats, Honey and Chocolate, so I'll be looking for those flavors next.

More info

Calories 200
    Calories from Fat 70
    Total Fat 8g
    Saturated Fat 1g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
    Monounsaturated Fat 4g
    Cholesterol 10mg
    Sodium 220mg
    Potassium 90mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Dietary Fiber 3g
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 10g

There is also a banana chocolate one that my hubby enjoyed
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I found one of the new So Delicious oatmilk ice creams - the oatmeal cookie flavor!
    rc69f9r71cgd.jpg
    The flavor has oatmeal cookie dough pieces with brown sugar and cinnamon, as well as chocolate flakes. I'm liking this flavor a lot, though I'm not sure how to describe the base ice cream. It's got a subtle oatmeal flavor, which works very well in this flavor as it's like you're eating oatmeal/oatmeal cookies in ice cream form. The oatmeal cookie dough pieces are tasty, and the chocolate flakes are thin and crispy, not like hard chocolate chips in some other ice creams. The base is very creamy, which is probably helped by the coconut oil.
    jo7yviapjv2m.jpg

Oooo this was the flavor I have in my freezer now I think I may have to try today!! I wasn’t that excited to try because I figured it would be the same as the almond milk in texture. I was hoping it would be as creamy as cashew!

Also if you have a wegmans by you look what I found a ton of these booklets hanging by the caffeine water at every store so I took a bunch and got 16 waters and can singles free 😂. The water has a strange flavor to it but gives me that boost I need. I added a Hawaiian punch flavoring packet. The sparkling ones in the cans were great though! I've had the black cherry and mandarin so far. Nothing super brand new or interesting, but nice to snag a new product for free! ldzqjeh0403o.png

And like some of you guys noticed in your stores, wegmans is also phasing out a bunch of ice cream flavors!!! Three enlightened flavors , 3 halo top and 4 so delicious were all “discontinued” and only 1.50 a pint !!! They were all gone though, but I wish I snagged them when they went on sale.

As much as I love freebies and caffeine, the sound of caffeinated water just seems awful to me so I think I’m going to pass haha! But I was actually planning to go to Wegmans tonight after I get out of my classes, last night I was on their app trying to see their prices on Enlightened pints but couldn’t find them, only the bars.... that explains why! I’ll be DEVASTATED if my Wegmans store is discontinuing the pints, especially since that’s the only place I could get the s’mores pint!!!! D: I get out of class tonight at 8:20 so I’m crossing my fingers I’ll be able to snag some discounted pints! The reason I was going is because I have a So Delicious coupon expiring today and Wegmans is the only store around me that carries their no sugar added coconut milk pints which I love... my heart is going to break if I can’t find it!
    I wonder why they’re doing this? I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re making room to do their own line of low calorie protein ice cream pints.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    @hgycta yes the plain water was a little weird, lol. So delicious also has a 2 off coupon on their website free to print! Would make the discontinued ones free if they still have some left on sale.

I tried the carrot partake cookies. I loved them! Really nice light graham with cinnamon and carrot flavor. I really liked them. Perfect to dip in milk, but dry on their own. I prefer crispy cookies for dipping sometimes. 2jvqotudr1fu.jpeg
    dj3rj7kcqrc4.jpeg
    joddsr5az8vn.jpeg

Not new but I’ve never had this flavor. I usually get the snickerdoodle or chocolate cookies and cream. But WOW this is the best flavor. I wish so delicious would make some cashew milk pints 300 calories because I always eat the whole thing and there goes 800 calories :D . Lots of caramel swirls and definitely had that sweet and salty flavor. Way better than salted caramel halo top dairy free, though for almost 3x the calories that is to be expected so can’t really compare. But haven’t had any other salted caramel dairy free ice cream flavors to reference to. All I know is this my fav flavor. Going to try the oat milk one tomorrow.

reprtusxipfm.jpeg
    dg4seqgr5du1.jpeg
    ap5sr5vx6kcx.jpeg

Tried the Lily’s chocolate. It was pretty good. Loved the salt in it. As far as dark chocolate goes it was wasn’t that bitter even though it was 70% and I love the stevia. It had a lot of nice almond chunks, the whole big bar was only 340 calories.f5hzxrt73czr.jpeg
    j5ko20qpnmex.jpeg. My boyfriend said “tastes like regular mediocre chocolate bar to me” so he wasn’t too impressed lol.

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    @hgycta yes the plain water was a little weird, lol. So delicious also has a 2 off coupon on their website free to print! Would make the discontinued ones free if they still have some left on sale.

I tried the carrot partake cookies. I loved them! Really nice light graham with cinnamon and carrot flavor. I really liked them. Perfect to dip in milk, but dry on their own. I prefer crispy cookies for dipping sometimes. 2jvqotudr1fu.jpeg
    dj3rj7kcqrc4.jpeg
    joddsr5az8vn.jpeg

Not new but I’ve never had this flavor. I usually get the snickerdoodle or chocolate cookies and cream. But WOW this is the best flavor. I wish so delicious would make some cashew milk pints 300 calories because I always eat the whole thing and there goes 800 calories :D . Lots of caramel swirls and definitely had that sweet and salty flavor. Way better than salted caramel halo top dairy free, though for almost 3x the calories that is to be expected so can’t really compare. But haven’t had any other salted caramel dairy free ice cream flavors to reference to. All I know is this my fav flavor. Going to try the oat milk one tomorrow.

reprtusxipfm.jpeg
    dg4seqgr5du1.jpeg
    ap5sr5vx6kcx.jpeg

Tried the Lily’s chocolate. It was pretty good. Loved the salt in it. As far as dark chocolate goes it was wasn’t that bitter even though it was 70% and I love the stevia. It had a lot of nice almond chunks, the whole big bar was only 340 calories.f5hzxrt73czr.jpeg
    j5ko20qpnmex.jpeg. My boyfriend said “tastes like regular mediocre chocolate bar to me” so he wasn’t too impressed lol.

I almost bought that chocolate today, Noreen! Now I'm kicking myself for not lol
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    88hqru9unt9g.jpg
    This was a random find in Whole Foods. There were three flavors but I don't recall what the other two were. It's basically supposed to be the vegetarian version of pork rinds, I guess. If you don't think of it like that, and just think of it like a puffed snack, then it's pretty good. It's made from mushrooms so it tastes savory/mushroomy. The texture is airy but also a bit crispy.
  • pancakerunner

dj3rj7kcqrc4.jpeg
    joddsr5az8vn.jpeg

reprtusxipfm.jpeg
    dg4seqgr5du1.jpeg
    ap5sr5vx6kcx.jpeg

I almost bought that chocolate today, Noreen! Now I'm kicking myself for not lol

I like Lily’s because of the no added sugar, but I don’t count net carbs. So the “true” calorie count is actually much more. Still a good product and good in moderation
  • pancakerunner
    I found one of the new So Delicious oatmilk ice creams - the osatmeal cookie flavor!
    rc69f9r71cgd.jpg
    jo7yviapjv2m.jpg

As much as I love freebies and caffeine, the sound of caffeinated water just seems awful to me so I think I’m going to pass haha! But I was actually planning to go to Wegmans tonight after I get out of my classes, last night I was on their app trying to see their prices on Enlightened pints but couldn’t find them, only the bars.... that explains why! I’ll be DEVASTATED if my Wegmans store is discontinuing the pints, especially since that’s the only place I could get the s’mores pint!!!! D: I get out of class tonight at 8:20 so I’m crossing my fingers I’ll be able to snag some discounted pints! The reason I was going is because I have a So Delicious coupon expiring today and Wegmans is the only store around me that carries their no sugar added coconut milk pints which I love... my heart is going to break if I can’t find it!
    I wonder why they’re doing this? I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re making room to do their own line of low calorie protein ice cream pints.

All stores in my area discontinued enlightened glazed donut, s’mores and chocolate peanut butter.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    I found one of the new So Delicious oatmilk ice creams - the osatmeal cookie flavor!
    rc69f9r71cgd.jpg
    jo7yviapjv2m.jpg

All stores in my area discontinued enlightened glazed donut, s’mores and chocolate peanut butter.

Oh no really? That sucks guys! I just bough glazed don't with the red velvet! Hopefully they aren't ending them!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    edited February 2019
    rhaiin wrote: »
    91MLbPkEjOL._SY355_.jpg

More info

Calories 200
    Calories from Fat 70
    Total Fat 8g
    Saturated Fat 1g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
    Monounsaturated Fat 4g
    Cholesterol 10mg
    Sodium 220mg
    Potassium 90mg
    Total Carbohydrate 22g
    Dietary Fiber 3g
    Sugars 11g
    Protein 10g

There is also a banana chocolate one that my hubby enjoyed

I'm a weirdo and I hate bananas. But yeah, normal people would probably like it. I imagine that it would taste like Banana Nut Bread.