New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    So today is Shrove Tuesday (aka Pancake Day) and I decided to be festive with those OREO pancakes at IHOP in spite of a full stack setting me back 1,090 calories xD
    Unfortunately, it’s not something I would recommend nor go out of my way for again. It tasted like their regular buttermilk pancakes (which aren’t that great, especially compared to Denny’s buttermilk pancakes) with a few OREO pieces baked in, maybe one or two Oreos crumbled on top, and very little icing.
    Maybe I just got a bad stack, so hopefully it was even less calories because it was definitely not worth the 1,090. But then again, a full stack is normally four pancakes and they gave me five, so there’s that....
    Give me five of any other flavor and all the pancakes would’ve been gone and I’d count it as a loss. But these? I left that fifth one on my plate. That’s how unimpressive they were :( these would’ve been so much better if they used a chocolate batter base rather than plain buttermilk!
    a7mg6aoqmnaa.jpeg

Wow, so sad, they sure do not look as good as the photo awctg4oplxmm.png

@GottaBurnEmAll Me too, can't wait to see reviews!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I was bummed about the pancakes, but now I’m happy again. Because of this!
    i590z58ze7w6.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    jmnub9qmrp98.jpg

Just bought them! Found them @ Homesense for $5.99/bottle and the Tiramisu one on sale for $5.00...a heck of a lot better than the $20/bottle ones offered on Amazon omg....

I hate you guys. :) I stopped into Ross and found the Salted Caramel. The only other one they had was some caramel cheesecake one. I don't really drink coffee but I bought the Salted Caramel to use on my bananas since I kinda have to mash them up or cut them into small pieces these days so thought the syrup would give it that extra oomph.

It was good! :)
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    vkxrqudo5xt0.jpg
    I found another So Delicious oatmilk ice cream flavor, Peanut Butter and Raspberry, and also picked up the last Ben and Jerry's Moophoria pint that I hadn't tried, Chocolate Cookie EnlightenMint. The Peanut Butter and Raspberry oatmilk ice cream was tasty, but I didn't quite like it as much as the oatmilk oatmeal cookie flavor. Here, the base was a bit more bland with a slight oatmeal flavor undertone. There were peanut butter swirls and raspberry swirls, which were good, but there weren't as many of them as I would've liked.
    o7364or9jjgl.jpg
    B&J's Chocolate Cookie EnlightenMint wasn't bad. The mint ice cream was a bit bland though, with not much mint flavor. The mix-ins were pretty good, with the chocolate cookies tasting almost like Thin Mints. Out of the Moophoria pints, I liked the PB marshmallow and mocha fudge brownie flavors the best (minus the mix-ins), though I might also get this pint again.
    huqv8jpuk843.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    New raw rev flavor b5xg7c54q5e8.jpeg
    I really like their other glo bars in caramel mixed nuts and chocolate brownie.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    jmnub9qmrp98.jpg

Just bought them! Found them @ Homesense for $5.99/bottle and the Tiramisu one on sale for $5.00...a heck of a lot better than the $20/bottle ones offered on Amazon omg....

Too bad they didn’t have salted caramel that is the best! Dark chocolate espresso awesome in coffee. So glad you found some 😊 I’ve never had the tiramisu so let us know how that is please.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These look really interesting. Never tried any of them but want the fig pistachio. spktjmegdr29.jpeg
    2ilyg73987ro.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    jmnub9qmrp98.jpg

Too bad they didn’t have salted caramel that is the best! Dark chocolate espresso awesome in coffee. So glad you found some 😊 I’ve never had the tiramisu so let us know how that is please.

Yes. Its my absolute fav coffee addition.

Yup...tried them all and that Dark chocolate espresso is SO good! The Tiramisu and PB one are of course sweet, but the flavor profile isn't too impressive with 'what' its trying to taste like. They had lots of caramel ones - don't think they had the salted one though. Maybe that's the 'trick'...it needs to be 'salted' lol! Thanks again :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2019
    Walmart's Bakery has a lot of Unicorn inspired treats.

I tried the Unicorn Cupcake that's filled with Cotton Candy frosting!

It's one of the larger ones that has a lot of frosting on top & filled inside like the Birthday Cake. It definitely has a lot of frosting, but I was surprised that it actually tasted like Cotton Candy. I was expecting to be let down & have it just taste like a sweet frosting. The Cotton Candy reminds me of a berry cotton candy flavor. I found it on a shelf that sits right in front of the bakery.

If you click on the post it will show you all of the Unicorn treats that should still be at Walmart.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Experiment complete with the Built Bars:

g3yvws02moe3.jpg

My tasting partner and I are in agreement that there are no "bad" bars here, though the double chocolate flavor had that "burnt" taste that sometimes comes with chocolate protein bars. But the fruit-flavored bars were spot-on. The mint wasn't terrible. We both really liked the chocolate coating on the bars.

Be advised that the center isn't what one might be used to: it's firmly gelatinous. If anyone here has ever tried to make homemade marshmallows before, it's that consistency--I don't know how else to describe it, expect maybe they're like rubbery, not-very-buttery buttercreams.

This is a protein bar for someone needing a Russell Stover bonbon fix with extra protein and minimal sugar.

• lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2019
    Has anyone seen these bowls anywhere? I really like the Gardein stuff and this looks like a good work option.
    0p9skaj1evzw.png
  • hgycta

It's one of the larger ones that has a lot of frosting on top & filled inside like the Birthday Cake. It definitely has a lot of frosting, but I was surprised that it actually tasted like Cotton Candy. I was expecting to be let down & have it just taste like a sweet frosting. The Cotton Candy reminds me of a berry cotton candy flavor. I found it on a shelf that sits right in front of the bakery.

If you click on the post it will show you all of the Unicorn treats that should still be at Walmart.

How many calories are in one of these??? I have a bad feeling it's going to be too much but it still won't stop me...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

How many calories are in one of these??? I have a bad feeling it's going to be too much but it still won't stop me...

I think it was 700-800.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2019
    I didn’t even stop by the bakery because I knew I would buy things I shouldn’t, but in Walmart today I noticed they sell Bang now, and a really good price!!!! Unfortunately I didn’t see any of the caffeine free varieties though :(
    kbai98n3f396.jpeg

I also noticed these new drinks!!!! I picked up both of the Walmart brand coffees, and then the salted dark chocolate Starbucks Frappuccino
    p2d4zgix3ve2.jpeg
    8b3wrktf875c.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2019
    I didn’t even stop by the bakery because I knew I would buy things I shouldn’t, but in Walmart today I noticed they sell Bang now, and a really good price!!!! Unfortunately I didn’t see any of the caffeine free varieties though :(
    kbai98n3f396.jpeg

I also noticed these new drinks!!!! I picked up both of the Walmart brand coffees, and then the salted dark chocolate Starbucks Frappuccino

Yeah I can't handle energy drinks; hopefully, Walmart will get the caffeine free ones too.

https://www.alaninu.com/collections/energy-drinks

I saw this brand at GNC & some of the flavors sound so good, but the last time I had an energy drink I felt like I was having a heart attack.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Experiment complete with the Built Bars:

g3yvws02moe3.jpg

My tasting partner and I are in agreement that there are no "bad" bars here, though the double chocolate flavor had that "burnt" taste that sometimes comes with chocolate protein bars. But the fruit-flavored bars were spot-on. The mint wasn't terrible. We both really liked the chocolate coating on the bars.

Be advised that the center isn't what one might be used to: it's firmly gelatinous. If anyone here has ever tried to make homemade marshmallows before, it's that consistency--I don't know how else to describe it, expect maybe they're like rubbery, not-very-buttery buttercreams.

This is a protein bar for someone needing a Russell Stover bonbon fix with extra protein and minimal sugar.

I got the sampler pack, tried the raspberry one and thought it was horrible! The texture of the filling i just couldn't get past. Gelatinous rubbery..yuck yuck yuck
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I bought some maple cashew butter and a mixed nut butter to mix things up. I guess these are just new to me products 😂
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2019
    Today is expo west so that means tons of companies will be showcases all their newest items! Can't wait to see photos of all the new stuff :)! My friend is going so I told him to send me photos, lol.
    hhnlo1rlzj0n.png
    64pi2vjs9sts.png
    auzed8rkncrj.png
    Looks like a trend I have been noticing is every company is making some kind of frozen bites lately, lol. I like the language "chocolate ENROBED cookie dough" :D
    uirdp1xnuucy.png

Were any of your packages from Quest squad the new bars? I had a package come but it wasn't the new ones, lol. I was so excited, but it was from a different challenge. I remember seeing two other people post they had packages coming.