New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    ...Has anyone tried this??!
    I’m ADDICTED to the Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s, so I feel like I need this if it’s similar....
    gkywgcmgiqoz.png
  • Candy_Mountains
    Candy_Mountains Posts: 8 Member
    Atkins protein wafer crisps - pb chocolate and lemon...

Nom nom nom :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg

They have a contest going now to win a box of just the marshmallows :smile: . I wish I had some left from when I got that whole bag, I put them in everything, even coffee, LOL. Just delicious. Are they selling them in the box like that or is it an ad to enter the contest to win them?

I came across this today. Mini pies dipped in chocolate. The key lime looks amazing! If I ever go to NYC, I want to go to this place.

f55na6jpyyg7.png
    q9qvsuogv92c.png
    f9c5zsjweq8f.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    0of8epvjgg2p.jpeg
    bx9xshnk232c.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Also forget if I shared this or not. New protein bar from 4th and heart. Really good actually... 3ke1lkbm2eog.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    0of8epvjgg2p.jpeg
    bx9xshnk232c.png

Hmmmmm the Protein Ridges look promising. I'm curious about the calories/sodium/fiber.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    6g34whb4pdlm.jpg

They have a contest going now to win a box of just the marshmallows :smile: . I wish I had some left from when I got that whole bag, I put them in everything, even coffee, LOL. Just delicious. Are they selling them in the box like that or is it an ad to enter the contest to win them?

I came across this today. Mini pies dipped in chocolate. The key lime looks amazing! If I ever go to NYC, I want to go to this place.

f55na6jpyyg7.png
    q9qvsuogv92c.png
    f9c5zsjweq8f.png

Yuuuuum! I'm only a short train right from the city, and my friend and I are planning a day trip soon. Might have to seek that one out.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2019
    Trying Chick-fil-A’s regular frosted key lime now... IT IS AMAZING. 450 calories for a large, so worth it. Dare I say it, even better than their regular frosted lemonade!!! Hoping to try the diet version soon (350 calories for a large) since I normally enjoy those just as much :) so creamy!!!! Picture looks grainy since I was in my car but it’s the same color as a shamrock shake without whipped cream haha
    psxg4l1gvan0.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Also forget if I shared this or not. New protein bar from 4th and heart. Really good actually... 3ke1lkbm2eog.jpeg

Ooh where did you find this!?! I ADORE the chocolate coffee ghee spread they make, but I can never seem to find their stuff in the stores :(
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Finally tried last flavor of partake. Best is the sweet potato! They have a gingery taste that makes them like ginger snaps. Coupon still works if anyone’s interested. https://www.docdroid.net/1dg6CAO/2019-pf-free-coupon-print-bleed-1.pdf
    ]p4lhbu5trsua.jpeg I rank them sweet potato > carrot > chocolate chip

I also was so curious About these I asked for samples. 😂 I did not expect them to be good, but they were actually pretty tasty. The apple flavor tasted like old formula quest bar which I LOVED. (Dont like the new formula apple ones) They are like quest bars a little in texture but way better. They were like a cross between CLIF bar and quest in texture.

xcm7ydqxa2hb.jpeg

The chocolate peanut butter was delicious. Very sweet and peanut buttery. The chocolate was also really good. I loved the chewiness of these.

I was super surprised that these were actually really good. I don’t care about or believe the “anti fat absorbing” effects, but they were tasty. bj4krzmj0eg8.jpeg
    86tds3nf9prq.jpeg
    zxd991m01exf.jpeg

It looks like poo!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    While it's not "new," 'tis the season when the Quest bars start hitting Grocery Outlet shelves. You know...all those Quest bars that stores stocked for New Year's resolutioners, and then sent to Grocery Outlet when sales went down. This weekend I have found boxes of s'mores, white chocolate raspberry, and mint chocolate chunk flavors for $12-$15 per box.

Jealous! My Grocery Outlet just had Whey 2 Be & a few other protein snacks. I wish my Grocery Outlet would get more Enlightened/Halo Top too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Finally tried last flavor of partake. Best is the sweet potato! They have a gingery taste that makes them like ginger snaps. Coupon still works if anyone’s interested. https://www.docdroid.net/1dg6CAO/2019-pf-free-coupon-print-bleed-1.pdf
    ]p4lhbu5trsua.jpeg I rank them sweet potato > carrot > chocolate chip

I also was so curious About these I asked for samples. 😂 I did not expect them to be good, but they were actually pretty tasty. The apple flavor tasted like old formula quest bar which I LOVED. (Dont like the new formula apple ones) They are like quest bars a little in texture but way better. They were like a cross between CLIF bar and quest in texture.

xcm7ydqxa2hb.jpeg

The chocolate peanut butter was delicious. Very sweet and peanut buttery. The chocolate was also really good. I loved the chewiness of these.

I was super surprised that these were actually really good. I don’t care about or believe the “anti fat absorbing” effects, but they were tasty. bj4krzmj0eg8.jpeg
    86tds3nf9prq.jpeg
    zxd991m01exf.jpeg

It looks like poo!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!

If that were poo it looks like it would be hard to pass.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

Did this company change their packaging? At Grocery Outlet the packages said 'nice cream'
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    While it's not "new," 'tis the season when the Quest bars start hitting Grocery Outlet shelves. You know...all those Quest bars that stores stocked for New Year's resolutioners, and then sent to Grocery Outlet when sales went down. This weekend I have found boxes of s'mores, white chocolate raspberry, and mint chocolate chunk flavors for $12-$15 per box.

Jealous! My Grocery Outlet just had Whey 2 Be & a few other protein snacks. I wish my Grocery Outlet would get more Enlightened/Halo Top too.

Mine only gets Quest bars once a year, it seems, and they go fast. Other times, they have various other bars that don’t provide the high protein per calorie that Quest does. Grocery Outlets here also sometimes get Halo Top and other low calorie ice creams. We have three Grocery Outlets within a 20 minute drive and I check them all regularly. I LOVE Grocery Outlet!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited March 2019
    I finally made decision the ben and Jerry's sweet like sugar cookie dough core is so much better imo than chocolate chip. The chocolate chip was very boring vanilla ice cream with cookie dough core just plain to me I love cookie dough it didnt have enough cookie dough core and maybe they could of added some type of fudge syrup.. cookie peices.... cookie dough something ANYTHING really! Sweet like sugar is hands down the better choice almond flavor ice cream, cherries and shortbread cookies really compliment eachother. I really have high hopes for the wake no bake .