New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    sqnt5xeca4fr.jpg

I need these!!!!!
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I just got a BelleBeat so I am pretty stoked about it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    https://tasting.flavorwiki.com/strawberry-yogurts-1/?referral=6d7c75de-e5d5-4053-b0ee-a2350bf25fb9

If you guys are interested I found this tester trial. It works! They sent me my money, so I thought I'd share.

"FlavorWiki, a Food Market Research Company, has a new paid study for strawberry yogurt. If you qualify, you can receive up to $48 Cash for FREE via PayPal for participating in the study. To qualify for the compensation, you'll need to purchase a minimum of 3 single serve strawberry yogurts at your local store then submit photos of the products during the tasting as well as a photo of the receipt. You will be reimbursed $6 per yogurt via PayPal. Click this link then answer a few questions to see if you're eligible. If you are then simply follow the instructions to get started and earn your FREE money!"
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

Aren't the oreos a repeat?

If those Oreos come back a lot of people will be happy.

Cotton Candy better be next!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

I wasn't too crazy about those oreos. I REALLY hope they bring back cotton candy. I don't know why it didn't stay around as a regular year round flavor! I think they really need a chocolate butterscotch and more white chocolate flavors.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

I wasn't too crazy about those oreos. I REALLY hope they bring back cotton candy. I don't know why it didn't stay around as a regular year round flavor! I think they really need a chocolate butterscotch and more white chocolate flavors.

I want a mini donut Oreo to happen lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

Or a mini oreo donut. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    kmodxk2t81zk.png
    Sorry to clutter up the thread with so many posts, lol! But I just had the new PB2 chocolate since the formula changed. It now tastes like pure chocolate and is a lot darker vs before it was more peanut buttery :( . Not happy about the change, I'll have to mix it 1:1 with the regular pb now...

I mean it is still good, just not as sweet or peanut buttery which is why I loved it over other brands.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    3diplmk3gqfc.jpeg
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    n01ju59i03yv.png
    This scale totally caught my eyes recently. :) helpful data for me: Weight, Body Fat, Body Water, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR, Metabolic Age, Visceral Fat, Subcutaneous Fat, Fat-Free Body Weight, and BMI.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    I have to do the free bar trick again! cj6w6ff33def.png

I actually placed an order. I made it through all but one of the 6 bar box (I still have the double chocolate to try) so did a mixed box of what I tried and liked (coconut, raspberry, and double chocolate - I'm assuming I'll like it :)) and the ones I still needed to try (vanilla, raspberry, and strawberry) just for the 2 bar bonus banana chocolate creme! :)
    Omg let us know! I just may have to order too, I love the banana chocolate combo!

Not new but I had the egg version of Hershey good bars. Everything seems to be better in egg form... Reese’s etc

They were even BETTER than the bars which I LOVED! Because they are thicker, there’s more pretzel chunks and flavor. I didn’t really notice the pretzel flavor in the bar. You could see the big chunks of pretzel though.
    zcnvbcnujmph.jpeg
    066cc863oo2c.jpeg

Oh, I meant salted caramel for the other one I needed to try. Not the raspberry...duh. :) If I get the order before they're gone (*grumblelimitedtimegrumble*) I'll get right on it. I just tried the double chocolate bar today too and it was a solid choice to reorder. :)

I should really buy an easter egg or two to commemorate easter (and they're on sale). My go to would be the reeses but I just outed myself as thinking it has too much peanut butter. I did buy chocolate covered marshmallow eggs/bunnies from Target a couple weeks ago tho.

CVS was ALL OUT of leftover easter candy last night already. Sheesh!

I have a 5 off built bar code off if you need one. You can use on any account, lol. Just let me know and I can send you it!

I wasn't planning to buy candy today but......all the candy was $1 per bag so I just had to buy Hershey's gold and my favorite Reeses eggs.

Oh...oh...ohhhhh. I kinda hate you right now. :p I didn't like the Gold candy bar but was in Ralphs today looking at the on sale easter candy and decided to pick up a couple bags of the eggs. Soooooooo much better.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    sqnt5xeca4fr.jpg

Oh my.....I need these!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    For those that have a Giant store in their vicinity Tillamook ice cream is marked down to $3.50-$3.99 (I forget the exact price).
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    For those that have a Giant store in their vicinity Tillamook ice cream is marked down to $3.50-$3.99 (I forget the exact price).

For those near a Publix, they're on sale for Buy One, Get One Free this week which makes each tub $3.33, give or take. Maybe it's coincidental. Maybe it's not. In any case, other regional grocery stores might also have them on sale right now for promotional purposes.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Banana split coffee 🤔boehkt5an3v4.jpg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Banana split coffee 🤔boehkt5an3v4.jpg

Wow. The donut looks tasty, but that description has caught my eye more. I am so late:

jcv59g37nsly.jpg

I know people write "Dunkin'" sometimes, but my brain has been adding a "Donuts" every time.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

They could make the outer coating glazed fudge or have glazed wafer cookies.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    I had these in England and wanted to ship a crate of them home. Yummmmm =9
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    I had these in England and wanted to ship a crate of them home. Yummmmm =9

NEED THESE. I always see so many cool things on instagram but then I see they are UK only flavors. Need to take a trip soon, lol.