New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2019
    1gx6v1dgxvho.png

I thought this was alcohol until I googled them, LOL. Guess my subconscious is telling me I need a drink.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    glassyo wrote: »
    cqo0ie5g71bs.png

I'm making up an order on walmart.com but...nothing in an 8 bar box? What if they suck?!

(This was, of course, after my "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo".) :)

DO IT! You can always take them back if you don't like them. I need these omg.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited May 2019
    1gx6v1dgxvho.png

Omg where do we find these?! It's not even on the Birch Benders' site yet.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,793 Member
    cqo0ie5g71bs.png

I'm making up an order on walmart.com but...nothing in an 8 bar box? What if they suck?!

You could send each of us one or two :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    cqo0ie5g71bs.png

Do. You. Know. How. Many. Times. I've. Tried. To. Send. Free. Food. To. You. People????

Wow, auto capitalization rocks. :)

But I just added it to my cart and might take one for the team.

The bar looks about the same as a Fiber One bar.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,793 Member
    cqo0ie5g71bs.png

Do. You. Know. How. Many. Times. I've. Tried. To. Send. Free. Food. To. You. People????

Wow, auto capitalization rocks. :)

But I just added it to my cart and might take one for the team.

Well let me know! I love free food lol
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Yahhhhhh, the sprinkle donut is calling me, it wants to be in my mouth. I loooove sprinkles. Have definitely had soft-serve ice cream with more sprinkles than ice cream.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    If you ever stop at City Walk in Orlando Florida stop in at Voodoo Doughnuts they are amazing!!!0pzx5y90q3si.jpg

Each donut was so fresh and huge !
    Literally so soft and fluffy

I forgot to say i purchased the Voodo doll which was a donught filled with jelly and frosted with chocolate.

The anniversary donught which was similar to funfetti cake doughnut. (Comes in vanilla chocolate and strawberry

Dirt donut which is a vanilla donut with oreo cream frosting and crushed oreos

The captain crunch donut

The sprinkle

And
    Blueberry
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Yahhhhhh, the sprinkle donut is calling me, it wants to be in my mouth. I loooove sprinkles. Have definitely had soft-serve ice cream with more sprinkles than ice cream.

Go to your local dairy queen ask for a cup of soft serve and sprinkles at the bottom and on top
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    mecx5qrhivze.png

if this is anything like a white cherry icee, I NEED
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Remember when I posted about the Mcdonalds taste the world thing from that consumer survey thing I did?! They finally are rolling it out, lol. They will be releasing favorites from around the world. Seems like they are starting out not too adventurous. None of these seem that different. I'd try the stroopwaffle mcflurry though.

w0c4gz20924w.png
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 575 Member
    yjcdlixthcdj.jpg
    I saw these at Whole Foods and I'm not sure how I feel about the concept. They're "plant based frozen desserts" and made mostly of cauliflower puree and Navy bean puree.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited May 2019
    I just tried the new Enlightened Lemon Meringue Pie flavor. It's really nice! It's basically their marshmallow base that's used in the Marshmallow Peanut Butter flavor, swirls of tart lemon, and pie bits. I wanted more of that lemon swirl! So tasty.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    So I tried the birthday cake cool whip (found it at shoprite, couldn’t remember if someone reviewed it or not) and I’m honestly not impressed.
    It looks delicious, but it tastes like strawberry with a chemical/artificial aftertaste. I was hoping it’d be like birthday cake icing, but nothing about it reminded me of birthday cake other than visually seeing it had sprinkles. I won’t get again, the Oreo cool whip is still my all time favorite (still haven’t seen the brownie one)! Praying they’ll do a reese’s or butterfinger one soon!
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

I also found these chocolate waffle cones which I don’t think are new but I’ve never tried them! Again, not very impressed. Very subtle chocolate flavor that easily gets lost. Still, only 80 calories which isn’t too bad and makes eating ice cream a lot more fun!!!!
    vrck090qrod3.jpeg

Has anyone tried this? I saw it at Giant and Shoprite recently and walked past it both times because I was trying not to blow my budget even more so... but if it’s good I’m returning. Currently I’m using their Oreo creamer and love it, so I’m curious if the iced coffee will be a not-as-bad-for-you-if-you-drink-it-by-several-cups option
    yg7zqvfgavz3.png
  • loveyduvyemt
    loveyduvyemt Posts: 58 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I tried the birthday cake cool whip (found it at shoprite, couldn’t remember if someone reviewed it or not) and I’m honestly not impressed.
    It looks delicious, but it tastes like strawberry with a chemical/artificial aftertaste. I was hoping it’d be like birthday cake icing, but nothing about it reminded me of birthday cake other than visually seeing it had sprinkles. I won’t get again, the Oreo cool whip is still my all time favorite (still haven’t seen the brownie one)! Praying they’ll do a reese’s or butterfinger one soon!
    n834rrkbrz25.jpeg

I also found these chocolate waffle cones which I don’t think are new but I’ve never tried them! Again, not very impressed. Very subtle chocolate flavor that easily gets lost. Still, only 80 calories which isn’t too bad and makes eating ice cream a lot more fun!!!!
    vrck090qrod3.jpeg

Has anyone tried this? I saw it at Giant and Shoprite recently and walked past it both times because I was trying not to blow my budget even more so... but if it’s good I’m returning. Currently I’m using their Oreo creamer and love it, so I’m curious if the iced coffee will be a not-as-bad-for-you-if-you-drink-it-by-several-cups option
    yg7zqvfgavz3.png

Oh my!!! I hadn't seen the different cool whips! Nor the oreo iced coffee. I must find these!