New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I tried the beyond meat burger at T.G.I. Friday’s after all the buzz. It was great! I could definitely tell it wasn’t meat, but it was the best tasting veggie burger I’ve ever had. I liked the grilled/Smokey flavor it had and the texture was on point. I’m usually not a fan of veggie burgers because I’d rather have a meat burger, but this was pretty good. I would order it again. k3hkl12uxghy.jpeg

Aww I thought that was Red Robin. I wish more places would get better veggie burgers than they offer. Usually at Red Robin I get the California Chicken sandwich.

They have them at red robin too! I never knew because they just call it "veggie burger", so you wouldn't know it was the beyond meat one.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Egg white puffs were good. Love the saltiness. They almost have a slight frito taste to them. Really salty but I loveee salt. urip66mjpc9z.jpeg
    ag89nb63rb6z.jpeg
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Omg the pink salt paleo puffs are amazing! Sweet and salty and strangely soft. Not like a dry puff. Those were my favorite. They are almost creamy from the coconut oil. It’s like eating pure butter and salt. The cheddar were drier and not as good. lrgf0haqwjck.jpeg
    cpg6y1v397sg.jpeg

I have really been wanting to try these, but I just can't justify the price. LOL I love cheese-y puff type items.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    *peeks in*

I haven't ordered the 40 ct Lucky Charms Soft Baked Bars yet but Cerealously has and I'm sure we're all looking forward to his review. :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

rl3566w58k9r.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Finally found the bobs bars and they have a coupon online for 1 off so I’m going to wait to buy until I print it but was wondering if anyone tried them yet? Has anyone tried these other bars ? Found some ones that were new to my stores b08gdgmbx7gc.jpeg
    184ax41dv8us.jpeg
    ekdh4ml2sncw.jpeg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Finally found the bobs bars and they have a coupon online for 1 off so I’m going to wait to buy until I print it but was wondering if anyone tried them yet? Has anyone tried these other bars ? Found some ones that were new to my stores b08gdgmbx7gc.jpeg
    184ax41dv8us.jpeg
    ekdh4ml2sncw.jpeg

I didn't know the Bob's bars existed and seeing that picture, now I really want to try them!

I've had the Enjoy Life Chocolate Marshmallow bar. It's okay but it's really crispy and I can't taste any marshmallow. I know the bar says crispy on it but I was hoping it was only kind of crispy like a rice krispie treat instead of really hard but I guess I felt that way because of the marshmallow aspect. I like their soft cocoa loco bar better.

The 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt one is really nice. It pairs well with Greek yogurt for breakfast, isn't overly sweet, and you can actually taste the sea salt. They have an even better flavor though, Dark Chocolate Mocha.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Maxematics wrote: »
    184ax41dv8us.jpeg
    ekdh4ml2sncw.jpeg

I didn't know the Bob's bars existed and seeing that picture, now I really want to try them!

I've had the Enjoy Life Chocolate Marshmallow bar. It's okay but it's really crispy and I can't taste any marshmallow. I know the bar says crispy on it but I was hoping it was only kind of crispy like a rice krispie treat instead of really hard but I guess I felt that way because of the marshmallow aspect. I like their soft cocoa loco bar better.

The 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt one is really nice. It pairs well with Greek yogurt for breakfast, isn't overly sweet, and you can actually taste the sea salt. They have an even better flavor though, Dark Chocolate Mocha.

Im definitely going to get the bobs bars when I print my coupon! Thanks for the reviews I think I’ll pass on the enjoy life bars but I might get the 88 acres to try.

Saw these..b970qb51c6gr.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    184ax41dv8us.jpeg
    ekdh4ml2sncw.jpeg

Im definitely going to get the bobs bars when I print my coupon! Thanks for the reviews I think I’ll pass on the enjoy life bars but I might get the 88 acres to try.

Tried at expo west. Not the best!
  • pancakerunner
    u3nkfwspqu4t.png
    anyone tried? only 90 calories per serving..
  • glassyo
    184ax41dv8us.jpeg
    ekdh4ml2sncw.jpeg

Tried at expo west. Not the best!

For a sec I thought these might be another addition to my "Why in the hell did Quest get rid of the the cereal bars????" dilemma but...nope!

*pets her Built Bars*
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    rl3566w58k9r.png

Weis has this on sale for maybe $3.99 (forget the price).

I wish this flavor was still around

nicks+steves+sunday+morning+25+ice+cream+pint.jpg

Never had a chance to try it.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    I think they only sell these to food service people, but I would like to try them! 9odyaizfnm4r.png

*Heavy breathing*
    OMG these look good.
  • pancakerunner
    rn28bktc3gin.png

uqonsg26g5g2.png
  • glassyo
    ob8jflbkh8nk.png
    Are these any good? Do they still sell any of the following? I cannot seem to figure it out. vas705awk9ck.pngo1f0u4ly2ewr.png
    awi7rdn6g27i.png

wcf42lasaktd.png
    I think they only sell these to food service people, but I would like to try them! 9odyaizfnm4r.png723ugsaofaa7.png

Dayum, all but the strawberry mini bagels look way too good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    ob8jflbkh8nk.png
    Are these any good? Do they still sell any of the following? I cannot seem to figure it out. vas705awk9ck.pngo1f0u4ly2ewr.png
    awi7rdn6g27i.png

wcf42lasaktd.png
    I think they only sell these to food service people, but I would like to try them! 9odyaizfnm4r.png723ugsaofaa7.png

Omg, I need to get into food service then :D ! Why wouldn't they sell these to the general public?! I want those Cinni Minis and pull aparts!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    50235-100percent_cherry_juice_20copy.png

cherrynut.jpg

:o WOW :o what an eye-opening ZING this is! This is super mega ultra tart and yummy. It's FAR too strong for me to drink a straight 6-8oz glass of it, but 2 oz straight and sipped slowly (like you would drink a fine wine) OR mixed with lots of water is sooooooooo yummy! Straight it tastes just exactly like a liquid cherry jolly ranchers (my FAVORITE Jolly Rancher's btw).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    oqogz8ljrcss.png
    q2pc66jrl7j0.png
    jcc72xtex77b.png
    Loved these! I liked the frosting layer on the bottom. This was the first flavor of the Olly cookies I've tried. It was denser than Lenny and Larry cookies and the texture is more oatmeal cookie like. Really sweet. I think I like better than lenny and larry birthday cake because I love the addition of the frosting.

This sample bar I got was really good. I expected it to be like cookie dough balance bar but it was light and airy in the middle with a nice chocolate coating. I guess the plant based version is new. h73kjkh2a4rv.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited May 2019
    Also saw this free hangover gummy sample pack if any of you guys plan to be hungover soon lol. (Or just like free samples like me)

“Toast! is offering a FREE Toast! Adult Gummy Bears Sample Pack with FREE Shipping when you sign up for their rewards and complete tasks by sharing on your social pages. This does take a little more effort to get than most samples but it's a pretty quick process if you have a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. Here's what you need to do: First, click our link then scroll down and click on the orange rewards button at the bottom left. Enter your info and sign up then confirm your email. Go back to that rewards tab and click on "Ways to earn" and complete all the tasks to earn points. Once you've have 600 points, click on "All rewards" then click the "Redeem" button to get your coupon code for the sample pack. Now, all you need to do it add the sample pack to your cart and apply your unique coupon code at checkout to make it completely free. No payment info is required.”

http://i.refs.cc/2nSeP5WK?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjoyOTcxNTU2ODZ9