New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    giji02t11bot.jpeg
    67ikvqpho3s1.jpeg

Also, not sure if these are new flavors or not. 🧐

Gasp!!! I'm not sure either, but must try!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!
    OkieGina wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

Wait, you didn't know what CHEESE CURDS WERE?!

I never have either, LOL. I was thinking they were some sort of cheese puff until @hgycta posted! I guess they are not a common east coast food.

OMG @vnb_208 OREO AND COTTON CANDY'?! YESSS

@redcase There is a new products that caught your eye canadian edition! I find myself looking there to see if there is anything worth going across the border for :D . But still, I feel for you. It seems as though Canada is really boring with their food products.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!
    OkieGina wrote: »

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

Wait, you didn't know what CHEESE CURDS WERE?!

I never have either, LOL. I was thinking they were some sort of cheese puff until @hgycta posted! I guess they are not a common east coast food.

OMG @vnb_208 OREO AND COTTON CANDY'?! YESSS

@redcase There is a new products that caught your eye canadian edition! I find myself looking there to see if there is anything worth going across the border for :D . But still, I feel for you. It seems as though Canada is really boring with their food products.

I grew up in Virginia, now live in California, and had never eaten a cheese curd until I went to Montreal a couple years ago. My only frame of reference for them was Little Miss Muffet.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Well I am from Georgia and I have never eaten a cheese curd either- hahaha-LOL Guess we have been missing out
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Well I am from Georgia and I have never eaten a cheese curd either- hahaha-LOL Guess we have been missing out

Fresh:
    j77wx8z9kn7d.png

Fried
    wt1arxm0fxvw.png
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I miss cheese curds. They're not common in the lower peninsula of Michigan where I am, but they're all over the place in the upper peninsula.
  • pancakerunner
    I miss cheese curds. They're not common in the lower peninsula of Michigan where I am, but they're all over the place in the upper peninsula.

Too funny! The UP is one of my favorite places... my dad is from there. :)
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member

OMG, there is one, you're right! :o Def not as exciting as this one tho.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    giji02t11bot.jpeg
    67ikvqpho3s1.jpeg

Also, not sure if these are new flavors or not. 🧐

I haven't seen either of those, peanut butter marshmallow sounds awesome! My favorite is the brown butter caramel so far.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2019
    I love fresh cheese curds... picture like a firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese! Or string cheese bites...

But beer-battered and FRIED cheese curds... that's where it's at. From one of my local restaurants: 6fsi0xvpv6zl.png

Firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese? So is it like if tofu and mozzarella cheese had a baby and you deep fried it? xD the regular version doesn’t look too palatable but the fried version looks dangerous... someone needs to come and open a fried cheese curd stand on the boardwalk over here ASAP. If any entrepreneurs are on these forums, take note xD
  • pancakerunner
    edited June 2019
    wrx780ocsvtl.png

If anyone has a Marble Slab in their area...
  • pancakerunner
    I love fresh cheese curds... picture like a firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese! Or string cheese bites...

But beer-battered and FRIED cheese curds... that's where it's at. From one of my local restaurants: 6fsi0xvpv6zl.png

Firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese? So is it like if tofu and mozzarella cheese had a baby and you deep fried it? xD the regular version doesn’t look too palatable but the fried version looks dangerous... someone needs to come and open a fried cheese curd stand on the boardwalk over here ASAP. If any entrepreneurs are on these forums, take note xD

Ha! I've never heard it explained like that, but yeah kind of true. I love fresh cheese curds! taste is a little nutty. When fried they are similar to mozzarella sticks :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    HVlbdq0wpk1een.jpeg
    I have never had these garden lites but did this and send coupon to myself 😅. In case anyone else wants to get a free coupon. Always wanted to try theee.
  • pancakerunner

Ha! I've never heard it explained like that, but yeah kind of true. I love fresh cheese curds! taste is a little nutty. When fried they are similar to mozzarella sticks :)

@hgycta I have no idea where in MD you are, but I think Giant Food Stores might carry Farmrich cheese curds:

576laxzpdgcp.png

Also, look for the fresh stuff in the specialty cheese section!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    my local dairy queen in maine has deep fried cheese curds..they are awesome!
  • pancakerunner

Yes DQ! Culver’s and A&W and Sonic do too
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

Where in Maine? I'm in Maine too. I'll have to check my DQ because now I'm curious.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Where in Maine? I'm in Maine too. I'll have to check my DQ because now I'm curious.

Belfast has them under the local favorites menu section.