New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    I don't drink coffee but I've said more than once that I think Starbucks needs to have taste demos of their drinks. Some look so good!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I don't drink coffee but I've said more than once that I think Starbucks needs to have taste demos of their drinks. Some look so good!

There was a store near my office that used to do them. Not so much in the last year or so. I loved it as often I found the tiny sample size was really all i wanted of those sweet drinks :P So I got to indulge without fulling commiting.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png

I feel bad for the baristas who have to make this for all the preteens (and me). 😆

It’s banana candy flavored... eh. Not sure how I feel about it??

Banana candies have never been something I enjoyed, but neither were sour mangoes yet I couldn’t stop getting the unicorn Frappuccino solely for its colors... so I’m definitely their target market for this xD I might get it the second I get off work if I can haha

Also, a Sprouts just opened today near my house. Does anyone have anything they suggest getting there? I get way more excited about food stuffs than I should, and I will eat absolutely anything except for black licorice :p if they have anything taro, purple ube, black sesame, or cotton candy, I need to know ASAP what and where! I’m hoping to find the glazed donut enlightened after all this time, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high haha

I didn't see Glazed Donut at Sprouts the other day, but they had about 12 Enlightened choices.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Never tried any of this stuff so I’m pretty excited! Couldn’t find the glazed donut enlightened but they had the macaron flavor which I’ve also been unable to find and just forgot about!
    Also, I’ve heard some people rave about the beyond burger patties, does anyone have any serving suggestions for making them? :)
    I loved all the options and store brand stuff they sold! If anyone has any favorites on Sprout’s wraps, desserts, salads, sushi, or frozen entrees please let me know! I impulsively bought the jackfruit fajita entree since I’ve never tried jackfruit, either. One trip down, next up is Starbucks for that tie dye Frappuccino xD
    9i400qbnz0c9.jpeg
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png

I feel bad for the baristas who have to make this for all the preteens (and me). 😆

It’s banana candy flavored... eh. Not sure how I feel about it??

Banana candies have never been something I enjoyed, but neither were sour mangoes yet I couldn’t stop getting the unicorn Frappuccino solely for its colors... so I’m definitely their target market for this xD I might get it the second I get off work if I can haha

Also, a Sprouts just opened today near my house. Does anyone have anything they suggest getting there? I get way more excited about food stuffs than I should, and I will eat absolutely anything except for black licorice :p if they have anything taro, purple ube, black sesame, or cotton candy, I need to know ASAP what and where! I’m hoping to find the glazed donut enlightened after all this time, but I don’t want to get my hopes up too high haha

I go to Sprouts specifically to buy their Sprouts-brand chicken gyoza potstickers. They are sooooo good!

76goyd0gm2q4.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    josette06 wrote: »
    At Giant I bought the Planters Cheez Balls & the Cheez Curls.

I'll have to look for them at my giant!

My Giant had it on a display by the organic section.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    It tastes better than the unicorn Frappuccino but worse than every other Frappuccino xD
    Definitely banana laffy taffy flavored (not a positive attribute for me), but the whipped cream is actually really good at least!
    flmzx4zl8nns.jpeg
    x154ivj3a9l0.jpeg

I was curious about this. I came looking in here for the sole purpose to see if anyone reviewed it! I think I'll pass if it's banana laffy taffy flavored. lol
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    k0bixkdredmq.jpeg
    kzbv9xch6bku.jpeg
    dey642gltgbj.jpeg

Wow, I'd blow days worth of calories there!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited July 2019
    Spicy Peanut Butter! It was actually yummy, they were having demos the other day (free PB? I'm game!)

https://manba.ca/
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    It tastes better than the unicorn Frappuccino but worse than every other Frappuccino xD
    Definitely banana laffy taffy flavored (not a positive attribute for me), but the whipped cream is actually really good at least!
    flmzx4zl8nns.jpeg
    x154ivj3a9l0.jpeg

I was curious about this. I came looking in here for the sole purpose to see if anyone reviewed it! I think I'll pass if it's banana laffy taffy flavored. lol

Curiosity got the best of me so I tried it! Mine wasn't overly banana flavored. It was more mixed fruit flavored. I could taste a lot of pineapple and orange along with the banana. I liked it, but not enough to get it again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Anyone try this?

Good-Karma-Plant-Based-Ranch-Dip.jpg?resize=600%2C800&ssl=1
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    uyt82k3byaj9.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Enlightened’s Cookies & Mint dairy free pint is even better than their mint dairy ice cream pint.... I’m seriously in disbelief with all of these!
    Not the best picture because I was watching a tv show but definitely one of my new favorites. Awesome taste! Reminds me of real, full dairy, full calorie ice cream 10/10
    g2gzcexfg8l5.jpeg

I agree! I think it's awesome!
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    Anyone try this?

Good-Karma-Plant-Based-Ranch-Dip.jpg?resize=600%2C800&ssl=1

YES It's VERY good. I am allergic to dairy protein so have to use alternatives. This company also has plain sour cream and french onion dip. My husband who can eat dairy says it is better than some dips he has tried.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Interesting 8jlcap7v8gtr.jpeg

Wait...what?

Duck DNA = Duck

Dairy DNA =/= Dairy?

Also, if it is true, I'm feeling the same way about this as lab-grown meat...