New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• lucadeangiles
    lucadeangiles Posts: 55 Member
    i5o5riw6fa3d.jpeg

what’re the calories/macros on that?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    i5o5riw6fa3d.jpeg

what’re the calories/macros on that?

No clue. 🤪
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    ruyvq30bhkxq.jpg
    Coffee butter is an interesting concept - I bought the Brazilian origin flavor, which the label describes as full bodied with chocolate, caramel, and burned sugar notes. The consistency of it is exactly like Nutella. I spread it on some bread with some jam and it was pretty tasty. I could definitely taste the caramel notes, but not the chocolate notes. It almost tasted like a coffee candy.
    37ahiepwcog6.jpg

Ooooh! I remember reading about these a few months ago. I really want to try the Italian Espresso one. Those price tags look like they are from Stop and Shop/Giant; are they? If so, I'm heading there today.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    ruyvq30bhkxq.jpg
    Coffee butter is an interesting concept - I bought the Brazilian origin flavor, which the label describes as full bodied with chocolate, caramel, and burned sugar notes. The consistency of it is exactly like Nutella. I spread it on some bread with some jam and it was pretty tasty. I could definitely taste the caramel notes, but not the chocolate notes. It almost tasted like a coffee candy.
    37ahiepwcog6.jpg

Ooooh! I remember reading about these a few months ago. I really want to try the Italian Espresso one. Those price tags look like they are from Stop and Shop/Giant; are they? If so, I'm heading there today.

Yes, they are at Giant!
  • pancakerunner
    d2gyebbj4cg4.png
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    I WANT BOTH OF THESE!

I have a trip to the US I need to note what stores are near the hotel and make a quick list :P
    d2gyebbj4cg4.png
    6bsbb9qyvsjz.png

• Panini911
    apullum wrote: »
    Panini911 wrote: »
    I WANT BOTH OF THESE!

I have a trip to the US I need to note what stores are near the hotel and make a quick list :P
    d2gyebbj4cg4.png
    6bsbb9qyvsjz.png

If you're visiting the US, I promise we do have better food here than boxed wine with Cheez-its :)

i'll be searching for talenti's I think ;)
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I WANT BOTH OF THESE!

d2gyebbj4cg4.png
    6bsbb9qyvsjz.png

If you're visiting the US, I promise we do have better food here than boxed wine with Cheez-its :)

I have actually never had Talenti's. I haven't been willing to spend the calories on it. But depending on where you go, we have a lot of delicious regional foods, and also a lot of regional grocery store chains with unique things.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I WANT BOTH OF THESE!

d2gyebbj4cg4.png
    6bsbb9qyvsjz.png

I have actually never had Talenti's. I haven't been willing to spend the calories on it. But depending on where you go, we have a lot of delicious regional foods, and also a lot of regional grocery store chains with unique things.

I usually don't buy Talenti often but I love the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor & Caramel Apple Pie (not sure if this one was discontinued).
  • Panini911
    edited July 2019
    I WANT BOTH OF THESE!

d2gyebbj4cg4.png
    6bsbb9qyvsjz.png

I'm only going in and out to a very rural area for a day, so likely not much in the way of anything LOL!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2019
    hgycta wrote: »
    I’m on vacation right now and literally eating 3x as many calories as I need to as is so I didn’t get any of these, but I’m leaving them here in case anyone is interested! Found them all at Walmart... I’m DYING to try that unicorn ice cream cake but that’s quite a commitment with how large it is and knowing I’m the only one here who will eat it xD
    8x9u5csd10kn.jpeg

I should talk my niece into getting this cake for her birthday.

Did you ever try the Carvel Dasher @hgycta?

large_cb62c04e-01b9-423f-bc7c-91daf6df0e88.jpg

I wish my body tolerated this more (I've come to the conclusion that peppers hate me) because it was a solid frozen meal. It even had a dollar off coupon. Found this one at Giant.

Whoa were close to 1,000 pages.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2019
    I’m on vacation right now and literally eating 3x as many calories as I need to as is so I didn’t get any of these, but I’m leaving them here in case anyone is interested! Found them all at Walmart... I’m DYING to try that unicorn ice cream cake but that’s quite a commitment with how large it is and knowing I’m the only one here who will eat it xD
    8x9u5csd10kn.jpeg

I should talk my niece into getting this cake for her birthday.

Did you ever try the Carvel Dasher @hgycta?

large_cb62c04e-01b9-423f-bc7c-91daf6df0e88.jpg

I wish my body tolerated this more (I've come to the conclusion that peppers hate me) because it was a solid frozen meal. It even had a dollar off coupon. Found this one at Giant.

Whoa were close to 1,000 pages.

I did! They only had peanut butter and fudge brownie available which I thought was odd (but it’s a combined store with Cinnabon and Auntie Anne’s), although it made my decision a lot easier and I went with the reese’s.
    Not worth the calories at all :( I forgot to take a picture because it was raining and I was with friends, but I was very underwhelmed. I like soft serve ice cream but it felt more like frozen custard at rita’s. Some people love custard and prefer that, but it’s too heavy and rich for me. It also didn’t have much fudge syrup or reese’s, if I’m craving that I’ll stick to the reese’s Friend-Z at friendly’s because they seem to be much more generous with it!
    Maybe I got a bad one with mostly custard and not much else, but I won’t be going back, definitely not when there’s a really good polish water ice place near me that sells a cotton candy and vanilla ice cream swirl cup o:

Oh, and there’s a place that also sells deep fried peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and red velvet funnel cakes, too... Lord have mercy on my diet...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    If any of you pass a stand that sells red velvet funnel cakes... definitely try it.
    I was looking on MFP and it was saying funnel cakes are normally around 500-700 calories, but I have a really hard time believing this was any less than 2-3,000 xD
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    If any of you pass a stand that sells red velvet funnel cakes... definitely try it.
    I was looking on MFP and it was saying funnel cakes are normally around 500-700 calories, but I have a really hard time believing this was any less than 2-3,000 xD
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg

Most funnel cakes don’t have cream cheese frosting :)
  • pancakerunner
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg

Most funnel cakes don’t have cream cheese frosting :)

Funnel cake is one of those foods I always forget about!! Why is it not more popular??!