New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Im
    lisaepell wrote: »
    nhenbvy21qre.jpg
    There is no question in my mind that it is way too early for pumpkin products. That being said, I will definitely try one, in October.

Yeah, I absolutely love fall but refuse to jump onboard until September!

I was ready yesterday!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    This isn't really new stuff, just wanted to say I went to both Theo's and Fran's yesterday. Both have great chocolate! I did the tea and chocolate sample at Fran's and had rooibos vanilla tea with dark chocolate, a chocolate orange candy, caramel salted chocolate, and espresso truffle. We went to Chaluly's museum in between and didnt have time to sample at Theo's, but I spent more money there. Fran's has the better peanut butter cups out of the two, but Theo's has a really good dark chocolate almond nougat bar so they each are really good and have their strong points. Thanks for the recomnendations!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    The cookies & cream enlightened pint was always one of my favorite flavors by the company right behind chocolate peanut butter. I still love the chocolate peanut butter even though it seems like it has less swirls, but ever since Enlightened changed the pints to their new recipe, I feel like the cookies & cream flavor has gotten so artificial tasting... I didn’t enjoy it nearly as much as the old recipe! :/ what a shame. It went from 80 calories a serving to 90, too, so I’m utterly shocked it didn’t get better :/ although the texture didn’t feel quite as solid; less thawing was needed, which was nice.
    f6hogx6ysg21.jpeg

I did however find new Scandal-less flavors. I’ve tried their regular ones, but I didn’t see the birthday cake or chocolate caramel until today!
    rkbxdevotdan.jpg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    rkbxdevotdan.jpg

I think both of those flavors are pretty good. If you've had Scandal-less before and liked it, then I think you'll like those.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    The cookies & cream enlightened pint was always one of my favorite flavors by the company right behind chocolate peanut butter. I still love the chocolate peanut butter even though it seems like it has less swirls, but ever since Enlightened changed the pints to their new recipe, I feel like the cookies & cream flavor has gotten so artificial tasting... I didn’t enjoy it nearly as much as the old recipe! :/ what a shame. It went from 80 calories a serving to 90, too, so I’m utterly shocked it didn’t get better :/ although the texture didn’t feel quite as solid; less thawing was needed, which was nice.
    f6hogx6ysg21.jpeg

I did however find new Scandal-less flavors. I’ve tried their regular ones, but I didn’t see the birthday cake or chocolate caramel until today!
    rkbxdevotdan.jpg

I agree that the flavor changes haven't been good at all. Marshmallow Peanut Butter, which was always my favorite in the past, is just meh to me now. Not as many sheets of peanut butter, the base is more watered down. Lemon Meringue is probably my favorite now.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    I don't think this is strictly "new" but I tried it for the first time yesterday:

92h3h2ejbtld.png

I would NOT recommend it at all. I thought it was flavorless and only took a couple bites of it. My husband didn't like it either, but he thought it wasn't worth throwing out, so he finished it.

Too bad,it sounds really good 😔
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I REALLY wish I lived near a Krispy Kreme....
    kcmglbaxpk5u.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    k2v9dlxcf41q.jpeg

Looks like Lily’s is making its way into Walmart...
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is strictly "new" but I tried it for the first time yesterday:

92h3h2ejbtld.png

I would NOT recommend it at all. I thought it was flavorless and only took a couple bites of it. My husband didn't like it either, but he thought it wasn't worth throwing out, so he finished it.

I agree, I was so disappointed in it. Ended up in the trash.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

92h3h2ejbtld.png

I agree, I was so disappointed in it. Ended up in the trash.

I don't like this brand at all... The product is bad, yeah. But the people behind the brand are super fake too.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    y9uvb010c2n1.jpg

not new but need to try??!