aiming for body fat below 10%

124»

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    I do not starve myself. I feel full all the time. I am from Malaysia, anyway i think just close this thread. From your point of view, i am a guy who do not want to listen to any advice, meanwhile no one actually trying to understand my situation and how i feel.

This is the time we need to point out that we are not a support group. You are obviously suffering and we are not qualified to help out with that side of things. We can offer you generic advise but if you are experiencing anxiety etc then we are not going to be able to help you and would likely only do more harm than good. Seek help outside of the Internet for your own sake.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I do not starve myself. I feel full all the time. I am from Malaysia, anyway i think just close this thread. From your point of view, i am a guy who do not want to listen to any advice, meanwhile no one actually trying to understand my situation and how i feel.

We understand your situation: you want a "beach body". And while trying for that you've developed an eating disorder. And you are not ready to deal with that yet, so you will keep hurting yourself.

Good luck.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    I wonder what messages you have taken out of this board - because you've been given lots of good advice

You are doing Stronglifts 5x5 - good for you

Now what do you think you need to do about your food intake? You tell us what your plan is
  • PerkisPower
    PerkisPower Posts: 74 Member
    Seek advice from your family. Show them what you have posted in this thread. Since you won't listen to all the advice everyone on here is giving you, see what your family has to say about the situation.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    OP. Just lift 5x5 three times per week the way the program is designed and eat 2000+ calories/day... and give it 3-9 months then re-evaluate.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited January 2015
    I will always defend but sorry this time i dont see anything in the post to defend. other than one person who called out troll(there is always one fool), the only person who has used hurtful words against you is you. I really agree you need to seek professional help. You never were fat. If you had started a program last year you would have been close to where you want to be now. Take care of yourself, and listen to what these guys have said to you they really want to help.