Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Well after typing that confession, I suddenly feel a little motivated. Think I'm gonna go to the gym after all!

Good for you!! :)
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    My 18 year old (Son 1) started college today with scholarships to cover it all. This is the one with autism. I am a proud mama today.

Wahoo! That is SUPER GREAT!
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Well after typing that confession, I suddenly feel a little motivated. Think I'm gonna go to the gym after all!

Ha! Awesome self-motivation there. Cardio kickboxing for me!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member

Yay you! NSV for today!
  • Oberon21
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Whoah! Super quiet in here! Hope everyone is doing well and you're all in my thoughts as usual! Motivated me to get my butt to the gym woo hoo!
    No kidding! I've been out running people around all day and settled down for a nice long catch-up with my cuppa. 3 new posts!!

I know! I actually had time to spend in here today and nada. Makes me sad. :(
  • Oberon21
    My 18 year old (Son 1) started college today with scholarships to cover it all. This is the one with autism. I am a proud mama today.

Woo hoo! Fantastic for both of you. That would be one proud day.
  • Oberon21
    99 degrees in Dallas. At least it doesn't feel too humid. Run tonight will be fun! I also forgot the black camisole to wear under my shirt so have to make the driver stop at a store to buy something. My shirt for tomorrow has a plunging neckline. Unless I want my coworkers to see my bra tomorrow need to stop!!!
  • Oberon21
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    My niece did something so hilarious today that made me think of this thread.

My youngest niece came over to her mom today & asked for Chocolate Milk. My sister went over & got the milk & the powder & my niece threw the hugest fit. What did she want? She just wanted the powder in the glass & then threw herself on the floor & had a huge fit. Needless to say she didn't get her own way.

I was happy that today I fit in Chipotle (steak burritos yum) & a whole pint of frozen yogurt.

Ha! That's awesome!!
    And I LOVE Chipotle!! I haven't had it in well over a year though! Not sure why...we just never think to go there when we get food. That should change soon!! Awesome job fitting that AND frozen yogurt!! Winnnn!!!!!!

I love Chipotle too. Mmmmm mmmmmm.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    99 degrees in Dallas. At least it doesn't feel too humid. Run tonight will be fun! I also forgot the black camisole to wear under my shirt so have to make the driver stop at a store to buy something. My shirt for tomorrow has a plunging neckline. Unless I want my coworkers to see my bra tomorrow need to stop!!!

Hmm might want to stop lol!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member

Awesome!! I wish I had that motivation! :)
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Another NSV...yesterday Mr. NY and I were hanging out at my house...I was wearing yoga pants...he said "babe, that *kitten* though"...lol. Yay for squats!!! (And yoga pants!)
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member

My youngest niece came over to her mom today & asked for Chocolate Milk. My sister went over & got the milk & the powder & my niece threw the hugest fit. What did she want? She just wanted the powder in the glass & then threw herself on the floor & had a huge fit. Needless to say she didn't get her own way.

I was happy that today I fit in Chipotle (steak burritos yum) & a whole pint of frozen yogurt.

Ha! That's awesome!!
    And I LOVE Chipotle!! I haven't had it in well over a year though! Not sure why...we just never think to go there when we get food. That should change soon!! Awesome job fitting that AND frozen yogurt!! Winnnn!!!!!!

Chipotle is a huge reason I got fat buuuut I still eat it! Just not in such large quantities anymore! Haha <3
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    How wonderful for the both of you! I hope he has a great time.
    Be thankful you didn't have to come around July or August! I checked the Houston subreddit for specifics, and it was 104 degrees only 13 days ago.

• Oberon21

Hmm might want to stop lol!!

Trip to walmart complete. Black camisole purchased. As well as some water so I don't have to spend 10 on a bottle at hotel to run with!
  • Oberon21
    Be thankful you didn't have to come around July or August! I checked the Houston subreddit for specifics, and it was 104 degrees only 13 days ago.

Ick. Isn't it August? Or did I lose a month? :wink:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited August 2015

:laugh: I'm so over the weather, I skipped this week!

• Oberon21

Ha! That's awesome!!

Chipotle is a huge reason I got fat buuuut I still eat it! Just not in such large quantities anymore! Haha <3

That us also a reason I don't go!
  • Oberon21

:laugh: I'm so over the weather, I skipped this week!

Ha! Suiting up before I lose my motivation. It is hot!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    All this London talk makes me sad I miss my SO so much :(

I know how much that sucks, trust me. Sorry to hear though!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    @spacequiztime and @kellyjellybellyjelly I'm even excited for the trip to Red Lobster. He's at 288 right now so I have a bit of time.

I told my sister, the one with diabetes, about MFP and she hasn't been keeping up with it. Thankfully with the summer though, she has lost some weight and her doctor has noted some improvement in her kidney function. I would LOVE for her to get in on the group but we'll have to see. I know she would probably have a field day with the super great recipes thread! She's an excellent cook.

You really have to keep on top of that. Does she try and keep her blood sugar level, or is she more lackadaisy about it? Kidney function is affected so easy, I have a friend dealing with that now. Thankfully (luckily), even with one kidney, my function has been fine thus far, but it is scary and I get it checked four times a year. Has she been diabetic long?