Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?

I'd say flounder, but I think it's a trick question. Umm... Think, think... Seaweed?

So do I win? I'm going for a million internet dollars today. :D
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    ARGH! I missed something in this debt thing and the numbers are off, all I wana do is play on the interwebz! >,<
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

I'd say flounder, but I think it's a trick question. Umm... Think, think... Seaweed?

Nope. Not that.
  • quiksylver296
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    ARGH! I missed something in this debt thing and the numbers are off, all I wana do is play on the interwebz! >,<

Dislike!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member

Awww! :disappointed:
  • Susieq_1994

Nope. Not that.

Octopus legs? :D
  • quiksylver296

Nope. Not that.

Nope.
  • Susieq_1994

Nope. Not that.

Nope.

Dang it! Hint? :p
  • quiksylver296

Nope. Not that.

Nope.

ty6rn3dt86gn.jpg
  • MissKalhan
    Ooooo there is a PL coach based in the City I am in who is looking to take on clients! He already checked out my form for DL and Squat via instagram, he made it to Worlds in 2016 (IPF) and placed with his bench! Needless to say I am stoked!
  • quiksylver296
    Ooooo there is a PL coach based in the City I am in who is looking to take on clients! He already checked out my form for DL and Squat via instagram, he made it to Worlds in 2016 (IPF) and placed with his bench! Needless to say I am stoked!

You're killing me!!! Between your awesome gym and this...

gu4l5z0ear8n.png
  • ivygirl1937

Nope. Not that.

Nope.

ty6rn3dt86gn.jpg

I know but I'm bad and Googled to make sure I was right so I'm calling myself disqualified for cheating.

And consoling myself with chocolate mini donuts.
  • Susieq_1994
    I haven't a clue what that thing is. A shipwreck? O.o But it can't be a shipwreck, because shipwrecks don't twitch. Somebody help! I'll split my internet money 50-50! ;) (At this point I'm just really curious about the answer!)
  • Susieq_1994

That's super great!!
  • MissKalhan

You're killing me!!! Between your awesome gym and this...

gu4l5z0ear8n.png

MOVE HEREEE <3
    We can all be workout buddies!
  • ivygirl1937
    I haven't a clue what that thing is. A shipwreck? O.o But it can't be a shipwreck, because shipwrecks don't twitch. Somebody help! I'll split my internet money 50-50! ;) (At this point I'm just really curious about the answer!)

Use the second half of that word and add another one on the front that goes with twitches.
  • MissKalhan

Use the second half of that word and add another one on the front that goes with twitches.

I wana say an octopus! Lol
  • quiksylver296

How much time should I give it? I've got 54 minutes before I leave.

Here's another - Why is 6 afraid of 7?
  • Susieq_1994

My brain is playing dumb. At this particular moment, the only information it's offering me in regards to twitches are short-twitch muscle fibers. Thank you, brain. I always knew I could count on you in a pinch.
  • Susieq_1994

How much time should I give it? I've got 54 minutes before I leave.

Here's another - Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9! (7 ate 9!)