Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 840 Member
    Those are great XD
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    g6nvov6dejc6.png

Yessss. This is exactly what it feels like. :lol:
  • ivygirl1937
    I confess that I did eat a little something but was disappointed because it wasn't the deliciousness that has been discussed on this thread like @Susieq_1994's cheesecake or @quiksylver296's spaghetti. :disappointed:

Oh well, I'll make something yummy for dinner. Or go out. Haven't decided yet. :lol:
  • ivygirl1937
    This made me laugh, and I don't even know what those are...

odam1wjgulp0.jpg

Isn't "extra tasty cheese" kind of redundant?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    I checked out the challenge, it DOES sound fun! Is anyone planning to pair up? Or are you all flying solo?

I believe @orangesmartie is getting our team together. I need to check on that.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    All that talk about cheesecake and whatnot, I had to go get my apple and yogurt with peanut butter protein powder! Not quite as good as cheesecake but it should hold me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I confess that I did eat a little something but was disappointed because it wasn't the deliciousness that has been discussed on this thread like @Susieq_1994's cheesecake or @quiksylver296's spaghetti. :disappointed:

Oh well, I'll make something yummy for dinner. Or go out. Haven't decided yet. :lol:

Oh, no! Never waste the delicious points!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member

I had beef stew and yogurt for dinner. It was okay, but not nearly as awesome as cheesecake or spaghetti either. Better luck next meal. :p
  • quiksylver296

odam1wjgulp0.jpg

Oh....cheese! I don't know why I couldn't figure that out. LOL
  • Susieq_1994

odam1wjgulp0.jpg

It sure is. As long as it's REAL cheese, extra tasty is like... A given!
  • Susieq_1994
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I checked out the challenge, it DOES sound fun! Is anyone planning to pair up? Or are you all flying solo?

I believe @orangesmartie is getting our team together. I need to check on that.

According to the FAQ, only four people are allowed per team. But being one of the high steppers in the Fitbit challenges, I think I can make it with one partner. :) Hopefully @LenGray will sign up with me! :smiley:
  • Susieq_1994
    All that talk about cheesecake and whatnot, I had to go get my apple and yogurt with peanut butter protein powder! Not quite as good as cheesecake but it should hold me.

Oops. I think my cheesecake sort of derailed everyone! :o
  • ivygirl1937

You just made it look too delicious!!!
  • Susieq_1994

Haha! Maybe next time I'll top it with those mushy vegetables. Then even *I* won't be eating it.
  • ivygirl1937

Haha! Maybe next time I'll top it with those mushy vegetables. Then even *I* won't be eating it.

And waste the deliciousness of the cheesecake?! :anguished::astonished:
  • quiksylver296

I had beef stew and yogurt for dinner. It was okay, but not nearly as awesome as cheesecake or spaghetti either. Better luck next meal. :p

Beef stew sounds delicious, especially since it's so cold here.
  • quiksylver296

DISLIKE!!!
  • Susieq_1994

And waste the deliciousness of the cheesecake?! :anguished::astonished:

You make an excellent point. I'll give it to the neighbors? :p
  • Susieq_1994

I make it every winter! It's one of my favorite cold weather foods. :)
  • ivygirl1937

Doesn't it? I'm freezing and it sounds magical. But then, I had an instant mashed potatoes cup for lunch (and will be having canned soup in a little bit) which tasted like sadness and disappointment, so anything would be better. (I've had a stomach bug for the past week so trying to take it easy on my stomach but it makes most of my meals very sad).