Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal is my kryptonite. I could eat the entire box in one day.

Since we're naming names, Cinnamon Chex or Lucky Charms.

YES
  • Italian_Buju
    GRKHFM00308092__95345.1521565564.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

So good! Low in sugar & a lot of peanut butter.

Oh God, I need this!
  • Italian_Buju
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal is my kryptonite. I could eat the entire box in one day.

I. Actually. Have.

*raises hand in shame*
    you are.... not alone...... I don't think it was cinnamon toast crunch but for sure an entire box of cereal.

I'm sure I've plowed more than one. Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams are my go-to.

:#
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    I was amazed by some of the colours of the cereal in the states. I think we must have different colourant rules because I've never seen anything like it here! I became addicted to count chocula for one week! I'm glad I don't have to be tempted by it constantly. I've seen lucky charms in the import aisle occasionally, but they cost a bomb.

Fibre one has slowly started making it's way over here. I know what will happen if I eat three of those brownies, and yet I never learn!

I still laugh about eating almost the whole box & then farting the whole plane ride to Hawaii.

On Wednesday night I ate 3-4 multi-serving bowls of granola and I probably had enough gas to propel myself to Hawaii yesterday. :#

:D
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Flying to Cabo today on pure granola propulsion, I'm pretty sure.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    GRKHFM00308092__95345.1521565564.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

So good! Low in sugar & a lot of peanut butter.

Oh God, I need this!

I had this last night! It's SO good!

And agree about the Cinnamon Chex.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Confession: I ate a banana split for lunch. I put peanut butter on it instead of whipped cream and I have no regrets because I still have calories left for the day. B)
    Confession: I ate a banana split for lunch. I put peanut butter on it instead of whipped cream and I have no regrets because I still have calories left for the day. B)

That's fruit, good fats and protein, I see nothing to confess to! And now I really want some frozen banana and pb chunks.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Confession: I am unreasonably tired today. It is making me unreasonably cranky. I had to change my shirt because I splashed coffee down the front of a mint green one. (this happens often enough that I keep a spare gray shirt in my desk.) Plus, I left my lunch at home. And now, the boss is sending us emails patting us on the head for our "hard work", immediately followed by an invitation to a department meeting (all 70 of us) tomorrow morning. With the layoffs, now everyone is as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Save me!!!

Mel, I hope your day gets better and you don't have to be nervous. I can imagine you are the employee they want to hang on to.

I am not nervous, other people are. Not only am I great at my job, but I am also fortunate enough not to need it. Denni pays our bills; I pay our taxes, college tuition/books, and soccer and band fees. :) Everything but the taxes are optional and the taxes would be almost nonexistent if I quit. Actually, the college tuition would have more help from Pell grants if I quit.

The boss won't let me go. She uses me as her own personal draft horse to pull other people out of the ditches. She's just having one of those days where she's walking right up to the line of making me aggravated enough to leave.

I am the same way. The workhorse. Everyone says they'll never get rid of me but I live in fear of being laid off.
  • Oberon21
    I was amazed by some of the colours of the cereal in the states. I think we must have different colourant rules because I've never seen anything like it here! I became addicted to count chocula for one week! I'm glad I don't have to be tempted by it constantly. I've seen lucky charms in the import aisle occasionally, but they cost a bomb.

Fibre one has slowly started making it's way over here. I know what will happen if I eat three of those brownies, and yet I never learn!

I still laugh about eating almost the whole box & then farting the whole plane ride to Hawaii.

I still remember that story!
  • Oberon21
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Same..except I can kill it in one sitting. Cinnamon Life too.
    Actually any/all cereals. :#

I don't really like cereal anymore. I never eat it. :#
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I genuinely think of @kellyjellybellyjelly whenever I eat anything fibre one. I haven't learnt anything, but I think of you!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Same..except I can kill it in one sitting. Cinnamon Life too.
    Actually any/all cereals. :#

I don't really like cereal anymore. I never eat it. :#

Me either!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Augh!!! Someone needs to send all of this year's residents to my building for a class on charting. If you don't document exactly what you did, it's very hard for me to argue that an insurance company should pay you for doing it. (And don't come whining to finance that you should get paid more for doing it when you are a grown up doc because you developed bad habits as a baby doc.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Confession: I take soccer way too seriously.
  • Italian_Buju

Playing or watching?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Playing or watching?

Watching my son's team. Yesterday he had a ref that called anything that hit above the waist a hand ball, even if it never touched an arm. He called it against both teams, but it was crazy. He called 18-20 hand balls during the game.
  • sauronseye
    sauronseye Posts: 40 Member
    I have to hold my breasts while doing certain excercise because they are big, they bounce, and it hurts. :(
    (not always, just during PMS which is now)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    @sauronseye , I have the same issue with high impact exercises. I have some pretty heavy duty sports bras, but they don't entirely do the job.

Confession, I blew the remainder plus some on my lunch today. Got a chicken burrito bowl at Chipotle and the chips and guac on the side. Wouldn't have been so bad if I only had half the chips and guac. Oh well, log and move on.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Confession: I'm in Cabo for vacation and my plan to eat two sensible meals and enjoy dinner each night completely went out the window pretty much the moment we got here. #eatallthefood

I have my work cut out for me when I get home.