Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Confession: I had FIVE brownies today. This is why I can’t make brownies.
  • sauronseye
    sauronseye Posts: 40 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    @sauronseye , I have the same issue with high impact exercises. I have some pretty heavy duty sports bras, but they don't entirely do the job.

Confession, I blew the remainder plus some on my lunch today. Got a chicken burrito bowl at Chipotle and the chips and guac on the side. Wouldn't have been so bad if I only had half the chips and guac. Oh well, log and move on.

Nothing does the job. Nothing. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on something that won't keep them still and tight. I watch those women in Insanity videos with envy. Nothing moves for them. :( There's nothing TO move.
    And I hate it when my breastless friends complain about having no boobs. For them, it's just an aesthetic thing. For me, it's a matter of practicality and health.

As for your slip with the chicken burrito...fogive yourself and work extra hard the next day. :) it happens.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Confession: I'm in Cabo for vacation and my plan to eat two sensible meals and enjoy dinner each night completely went out the window pretty much the moment we got here. #eatallthefood

I have my work cut out for me when I get home.

Make sure you hit Edith's and The Office.
  • crosbylee
    sauronseye wrote: »
    @sauronseye , I have the same issue with high impact exercises. I have some pretty heavy duty sports bras, but they don't entirely do the job.

Confession, I blew the remainder plus some on my lunch today. Got a chicken burrito bowl at Chipotle and the chips and guac on the side. Wouldn't have been so bad if I only had half the chips and guac. Oh well, log and move on.

Nothing does the job. Nothing. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on something that won't keep them still and tight. I watch those women in Insanity videos with envy. Nothing moves for them. :( There's nothing TO move.
    And I hate it when my breastless friends complain about having no boobs. For them, it's just an aesthetic thing. For me, it's a matter of practicality and health.

As for your slip with the chicken burrito...fogive yourself and work extra hard the next day. :) it happens.

Thanks, I managed to not eat the rest of the day, logged it and moved on.
    I know how you feel about the breastless friends. Mine wish they had them and I offer to give them mine.
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    I ate a whole jar of nutella once... which is why I absolutely cannot have it in the house. I WILL eat it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Confession: I'm in Cabo for vacation and my plan to eat two sensible meals and enjoy dinner each night completely went out the window pretty much the moment we got here. #eatallthefood

Don't feel bad! You're on vacation & I'm sure having a blast!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I ate a whole jar of nutella once... which is why I absolutely cannot have it in the house. I WILL eat it.

Been there before with a jar of Cookie Butter & MaraNatha's Caramel Almond Butter.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member

Same.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

The Office tonight. Edith's is tomorrow.
  • fitoverfortymom

Don't feel bad! You're on vacation & I'm sure having a blast!

Srsly it's so good.

I've shared a whole jar of Nutella with my son today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

You aren't alone. I eat peanut butter, but I feel you.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member

Wow, that is an achievement! I think I would feel a bit sick after half a jar. Was this in one sitting? I could probably do it in 2 sittings on the same day...
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2018
    I've confessed this before, but I don't like Nutella. ;) A tub of cream cheese frosting, however?!? :o
  • crosbylee

The Office tonight. Edith's is tomorrow.

There is a local place in town, I can't remember the name. Fabulous breakfast for ultra cheap. Very good food.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    I've confessed this before, but I don't like Nutella. ;) A tub of cream cheese frosting, however?!? :o

I make this for myself. I shouldn't, but I do. I might today, in fact.
  • fitoverfortymom
    I love Nutella and cream cheese frosting. I can ignore Nutella, though.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    I don't know what cream cheese frosting is, but I love nutella! Especially warm on toast. Mmmm. The only reason I'm resisting it right now is because my husband is on his way home with fish and chips. I'm winning at life (if not healthy eating).
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    My weight loss is very slow because I refuse to eat like I'm on a diet or "sacrifice" too much. Then I complain about how slowly I lose.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL).

Substitute "Philly cream cheese" with "Extra crunchy peanut butter" and you'll have my second confession.

• quiksylver296
    spamarie wrote: »
    I don't know what cream cheese frosting is, but I love nutella! Especially warm on toast. Mmmm. The only reason I'm resisting it right now is because my husband is on his way home with fish and chips. I'm winning at life (if not healthy eating).

I need real English fish and chips. A vacation must be planned.