Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I think I hate the first week of school more than 8th grader does.

Really? Why? Isn't it nice to get them out from underfoot?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    CONFESSION:
    I have been MIA for a while and I miss this group!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    CONFESSION:
    I have been MIA for a while and I miss this group!!!!!

It's been really quiet. You haven't missed much.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    *comes out of lurking*
    Yeah it's been kind of slow around these parts!

Not much for me to confess except I've been struggling to stay on top of purposeful excersise. I still do stuff to keep my NEAT up though, and get out and hike or swim when I can. This summer has been one of the busiest ones I've had in a while! Oh- and allergy shots start today, whee. Hopefully this helps out with the asthma this time of year!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I've given up in logging for a bit. I was getting sloppy, and really what is the point of it isn't accurate. I always do this - lose half a stone, mess about for a couple of months, lose half a stone etc. So I'm not overly bothered, so long as I don't gain during my messing about phase. The slightly scary bit is once I lose the next half stone, I will be at the apparently magic weight where I fall instantly pregnant. Now I'm defo not planning on doing that for a third time, but I'm slightly paranoid I'll never get beyond that number. Hey ho, not worth worrying about for another couple of months anyway.

I laughed. Sorry.

:laugh:
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I took a doughnut at work this morning walked to the breakroom and threw it in the garbage. I just can't eat that stuff anymore, I just want fruit. XD
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I’m not sure I shared this with the group before going on my summer long walk about....

I have decided to go grey. I am 5 months dye free!!!! Here is me in my skunk-striped glory!iik0nm0xgp6t.jpeg

Oooh, I like it. Your grey is a very pretty silver.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I took a doughnut at work this morning walked to the breakroom and threw it in the garbage. I just can't eat that stuff anymore, I just want fruit. XD

:sad: I want a doughnut.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I’m not sure I shared this with the group before going on my summer long walk about....

I have decided to go grey. I am 5 months dye free!!!! Here is me in my skunk-striped glory!iik0nm0xgp6t.jpeg

Oooh, I like it. Your grey is a very pretty silver.

Thank you!!! I made it myself :D
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @quiksylver296 - that made me snort laugh!! LMAO!!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @quiksylver296 - that made me snort laugh!! LMAO!!!!!

Right?!?

I found this one hilariously funny this morning.

gzdcyj95eipx.jpg
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I've given up in logging for a bit. I was getting sloppy, and really what is the point of it isn't accurate. I always do this - lose half a stone, mess about for a couple of months, lose half a stone etc. So I'm not overly bothered, so long as I don't gain during my messing about phase. The slightly scary bit is once I lose the next half stone, I will be at the apparently magic weight where I fall instantly pregnant. Now I'm defo not planning on doing that for a third time, but I'm slightly paranoid I'll never get beyond that number. Hey ho, not worth worrying about for another couple of months anyway.

I didn't realize this is how it happens :o
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

I didn't realize this is how it happens :o

I really hope it isn't, or I'm never risking losing weight again!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Good for you! If a lady wants to have a certain colour hair, then fine whatever, but I HATE the idea that women must cover their greys for the sake of it.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    ^^ Me too, now. Thanks. :lol: But for me add more berries, and replace the peanut butter with cream cheese and more whipped cream.... * Drool* Off to go post in the if it didn't have calories thread!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I agree with @Crafty_camper123 -how about cream cheese frosting subbing for the PB and whipped cream... maybe strawberries, too.