Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    My magic combo is PB and raspberries. It's super delicious to me. Y'all can do your waffles your way, I'll do mine my way. ;)
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    If it was peanut butter with nutella though, I'd be done for. :smiley: Or anything with nutella. Hell, just give me the whole jar.

On a slightly related note- I have recently made the discovery of cashew butter. It's so very good, and richer in flavor then peanut butter.
  • quiksylver296
    edited August 2019
    Oooh, I love cashews. I tried almond butter and was underwhelmed.

ETA: I'm sure I've confessed this before, but Nutella does nothing for me. Hazelnuts and chocolate are not a good combo, in my book.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Oooh, I love cashews. I tried almond butter and was underwhelmed.

ETA: I'm sure I've confessed this before, but Nutella does nothing for me. Hazelnuts and chocolate are not a good combo, in my book.

I feel the same about almond butter. The next on my list to try is pecan butter. But at 10 bucks or so for a tiny little jar, I'll have to wait a while on that splurge!
  • quiksylver296
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    OK, I'm gonna go have my boring oatmeal and wish it was waffles.

Yep. I'm having my boring greek yogurt. :/
  • Crafty_camper123
    Drinking my green smoothie. So I have the berry component at least, lol!
  • quiksylver296
    Drinking my green smoothie. So I have the berry component at least, lol!

I had blackberries with my yogurt, so I did, too!
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I had scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon.

That sounds good, too!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    If it was peanut butter with nutella though, I'd be done for. :smiley: Or anything with nutella. Hell, just give me the whole jar.

On a slightly related note- I have recently made the discovery of cashew butter. It's so very good, and richer in flavor then peanut butter.

https://youfreshnaturals.com/

I've ordered jars from this brand a few times.

My favorite was his take on Dunkaroos & the one that tasted like Fruity Pebbles.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I had pineapple in my oatmeal...
  • Beka3695
    Confession:
    I still want yesterday’s waffles.... but I guess my oatmeal will have to do once more
  • quiksylver296
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    OK, I'm gonna go have my boring oatmeal and wish it was waffles.

Yep. I'm having my boring greek yogurt. :/

I'm in Belgium, eating ridiculous amounts of seriously amazing waffles. I'll think of you guys as I eat them! ;)

Lucky!!! So jealous! ;)
  • trimwithangie
    trimwithangie Posts: 7 Member
    i seriously need to make some friends to keep me accountable. I keep getting on track and falling off it... this is soo annoying!!
  • Beka3695
    i seriously need to make some friends to keep me accountable. I keep getting on track and falling off it... this is soo annoying!!

I am friending you. I have just gotten my head back in the game and I am 100% on track with food. I need someone to tell me to get off my @$$ and exercise :)
  • quiksylver296
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Starting a new challenge on Monday with our Jeep group. Lost 16 last round and hope to keep myself on track and lose more on this round. Exercise seems to be the hardest part for me.

Nice. Do you do activities as a group, or is it an individual challenge where you just check in?
  • Beka3695
    katermari wrote: »
    i am a closet binge eater

Hugs! Do you legit have the disorder or have a doughnut in your car every evening on the way home?

Car calories count... that was a hard habit for me to break!