Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I want these...so much.

js1rs5pmj6ou.png

When my husband was working in Birmingham, We would go every Sunday to Daylight Doughnuts. OMG AMAZING!!! They had maple bacon doughnuts to die for. He doesn't even like sweets, but would eat their doughnuts.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I want these...so much.

js1rs5pmj6ou.png

When my husband was working in Birmingham, We would go every Sunday to Daylight Doughnuts. OMG AMAZING!!! They had maple bacon doughnuts to die for. He doesn't even like sweets, but would eat their doughnuts.

hey.. I have a Daylight Donuts here. I wonder if they make them at the one in my town??? Well crap, now I might have to try one. :sweat_smile:
  • Beka3695
    I want these...so much.

js1rs5pmj6ou.png

hey.. I have a Daylight Donuts here. I wonder if they make them at the one in my town??? Well crap, now I might have to try one. :sweat_smile:

Worth trying!!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Momjogger wrote: »
    I confess that I couldn’t do a standing quad stretch until I lost 25 pounds. It was definitely because I was too fat! I’m glad I can do it now, but I’m still working on putting my feet up over behind my head from a lying position (a yoga move I don’t know the name for). I’m working on it!

Plow?

I had to look it up to check - yup, it’s the plow! Thanks!

I am ridiculously hypermobile and could do plow when I weighed 252 pounds. I am now aiming for side crow.
  • Beka3695
    I confess that I couldn’t do a standing quad stretch until I lost 25 pounds. It was definitely because I was too fat! I’m glad I can do it now, but I’m still working on putting my feet up over behind my head from a lying position (a yoga move I don’t know the name for). I’m working on it!

Plow?

I am ridiculously hypermobile and could do plow when I weighed 252 pounds. I am now aiming for side crow.

You weighed 252???
    Sorry about your dad
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member

Plow?

You weighed 252???
    Sorry about your dad

Yep, in 2012...i wieghed 225 when I joined MFP.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    I need to start practicing yoga. I have little flexibility now and I feel stiff all the time. Mel, hugs for you and your dad.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Y'all my daddy is in the ER again. Augh!!!!!!

I'm sorry. Sending prayers.
  • quiksylver296
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I need to start practicing yoga. I have little flexibility now and I feel stiff all the time. Mel, hugs for you and your dad.

My right hip has been aching like mad the past couple of days. I have yoga today at lunch. I hope that helps.

I'm also HANGRY today. Ugh. I'm still flirting with my 84 kg weight class, and need more wiggle room before I go to Chicago.

I'm whiny, and hangry, and tired.

xgnvxlthilb6.gif
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee wrote: »

My right hip has been aching like mad the past couple of days. I have yoga today at lunch. I hope that helps.

I'm also HANGRY today. Ugh. I'm still flirting with my 84 kg weight class, and need more wiggle room before I go to Chicago.

I'm whiny, and hangry, and tired.

xgnvxlthilb6.gif

Sounds like you need a nap, then food, the good stuff.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member

Plow?

I used to be like this before arthritis took over my hips and knees. I was over 300 pounds and could easily put my feet behind my head.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member

Oh, I am sorry, I hope he is feeling better now!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member

Oh no! Hope it's nothing too serious. *hugs*
  • quiksylver296
    Cyber-hugs, Mel. It's gotta be tough. I'm not looking forward to my parents being at that stage.

Different topic: My coach told me this morning that he's planning on having me run a serious bulk after Nationals, up to 30ish pounds. That'll put me about 215 lbs! I'm not sure I can mentally handle it!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    OK, I'm gonna go have my boring oatmeal and wish it was waffles.

Yep. I'm having my boring greek yogurt. :/

I'm in Belgium, eating ridiculous amounts of seriously amazing waffles. I'll think of you guys as I eat them! ;)

Are you on holiday or visiting family? Welcome to Europe! Despite speaking French and passable Dutch (which is basically Flemish) I've never been to Belgium.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    So after all the yoga talk I had to try to see if I could get my leg behind my head! I can get my bendy leg just on top, but not over. I was pleasantly surprised. I used to be properly bendy, not from hyper mobility, just from working on it as part of my dancing so I feel dreadfully stiff these days. I'm probably still the bendy side of average but it's depressing when I remember how I could move before. Umming and aahing about finding a dance class. Bit paranoid it will be terrible but maybe it will make me feel better.
  • crosbylee
    Dad update'. So, it's nothing new and nothing worse than CHF/COPD and being 86. He's feeling better after sleeping all day, but his baseline will be lower than it was a week ago.. There's nothing they can do that he will let them do.

This is where we have the trouble. But by the time I reach 86 (God willing), I would want people to just leave me alone too. Bless him!!