Just for Today - month of February. Would you like to join me, as we take this one day at a time.
jabrams1955 wrote: »I did not lose any lbs in February, but maybe March will be better. I will keep looking here for inspiration and motivation!
jabrams - see the above post. I started a new thread for the month of March - hope you can join us!0
I my gold is to loose 50 lb I have diabetic.wen for work todayfeistyjojo wrote: »So a good day. And have to confess am still feeling a bit hungry as I go to bed (no more water as I'll spend half the night getting up to use the bathroom!)
So Monday's goals:
- push myself at bootcamp to burn max calories
- stay within calorie count eating back max 25% of exercise calories
This coming week will be better as I can get to all 3 bootcamps. And I will.
A fresh week and fresh weight drop challenge.
1.exercise 20 min
2. drink 4 glasses of water0
I would love to join. One day at a time. Starting tomorrow, just for today, no afternoon snack that is not fruit, and walk for a kilometer and a half, that's nearly a mile.0
I would love to join. One day at a time. Starting tomorrow, just for today, no afternoon snack that is not fruit, and walk for a kilometer and a half, that's nearly a mile.
Alsha - we have another post that I had started in October - that one is still very active. I hope you join us there! joan0
Here is the link to that post.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 318 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 572 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.6K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions