Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Guess the Occupation of the Person Above You

Replies

• naturalbeautydream97naturalbeautydream97 Member Posts: 281 Member Member Posts: 281 Member
    Photographer. 🤔
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 638 Member Member Posts: 638 Member
    Florist specializing in psychodelic flowers and plants.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,940 Member Member Posts: 246,940 Member
    Nope, but I support ‘them’, work with them, and they are some of my clients.

Structural steel welder. Although you’re the best the industry has, management hates you because after you’ve finished a job and you’re walking away taking your helmet and gloves off, flipping your hair back off your face, work stoppage occurrs as all the dudes drop what they’re doing and start drooling as they watch you walk away and replay Whitesnake videos from their teen years in their head; Twangy Kitaen 🤤
    edited September 16
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,940 Member Member Posts: 246,940 Member
    Nope, but I support ‘them’, work with them, and they are some of my clients.

Structural steel welder. Although you’re the best the industry has, management hates you because after you’ve finished a job and you’re walking away taking your helmet and gloves off, flipping your hair back off your face, work stoppage occurrs as all the dudes drop what they’re doing and start drooling as they watch you walk away and replay Whitesnake videos from their teen years in their head; Twangy Kitaen 🤤

Thats a great guess 😁

Hmmm 🤔 Private eye
    Nope. Mostly technical and in a somewhat niche set of technologies and skill sets.

Plumber. Best in the industry but management hates you because no one gets any work done when you got plumber crack showing.
    Nope. Mostly technical and in a somewhat niche set of technologies and skill sets.

Plumber. Best in the industry but management hates you because no one gets any work done when you got plumber crack showing.

You're not the Police station cleaner are you?.. I kiiid :D

Firearm trainer for Police
    Or Police dog trainer
    edited September 16
    Lol, naw but been firearmes trained but had to pay someone else for my dog to be trained.

Your country has a directorate that I gave worked for snd support over here.

You’re an accountant and a very successful. You load up fake $ into your money shooting gun thing after the business men at the venue you’re serving bottles at are wasted and shoot the slips at the dudes Which makes them pull out their bill folds and start tossing hundos back.
    edited September 16
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 180,892 Member Member Posts: 180,892 Member
    Entertainer
    Actress/Singer
    Lol, naw but been firearmes trained but had to pay someone else for my dog to be trained.

Cyber security

Cyber security

In a broad sense, yes.
    edited September 16

Cyber security

Under one umbrella, yeah.

Yayyy, I got it.

What do I win? 😃

Cyber security

Yayyy, I got it.

What do I win? 😃

Winner winner chicken dinner. I’ll tell you the directorate I think it’s equivalent to.

Cyber security

Yayyy, I got it.

What do I win? 😃

Winner winner chicken dinner. I’ll tell you the directorate I think it’s equivalent to.

Ok.. 🙂
  • mellymonroemellymonroe Member, Premium Posts: 66 Member Member, Premium Posts: 66 Member
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,767 Member Member Posts: 1,767 Member
    she has a small orchard. Growing crab apples. Waiting for people to catch on to their hard deliciousness. On weekends she sets up a stand selling crab apple pies, crab apple turnovers, candied crab apples, ....her booth logo...youre the crapple if my eye
  • liftorgohomeliftorgohome Member Posts: 25,450 Member Member Posts: 25,450 Member
    She works at a winery stepping on the grapes.
  • northviewvintagenorthviewvintage Member Posts: 906 Member Member Posts: 906 Member
    Certified Master Brewer with a PhD in Fermentation Science
  • MzIrishMzIrish Member Posts: 11,804 Member Member Posts: 11,804 Member
    owns and antique shop
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 180,892 Member Member Posts: 180,892 Member
    Bounty Hunter 😉