Successfully lost 120 lbs - Never been happier!

13»

Replies

• Oh My Goodness! Congrats! Amazing results.
  • Wowzahs!!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Gone from Beer Belly to Six Pack! Good job! Nice definition!
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    VERY inspiring! And absolutely jaw-dropping. Thanks for sharing this with everyone. :smile:
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    All I can say is... WOW!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous. What a transformation - well done!
  • BradenTraub
    BradenTraub Posts: 19 Member
    HaiLDodger wrote: »
    Very inspiring! You look so much happier. Did you workout leading to up to the 170 lbs mark? The difference between your mid point, and goal is quite impressive.

I'm personally getting to the point that I can now see "trace evidence" of my upper abs, but sometimes I still feel like I have a long way to go. I definitely needed to see a post like yours to keep me striving towards my abs. Congratulations man! :)

Thanks man! I worked out from day 1. I lost the majority of the weight doing the p90x program. I did 3, 90 day rounds.

And thats awesome dude! Keep at it man - the abs are the last thing to show, so try not to worry about them too much! You'll start to look awesome before the abs show themselves, so don't forget to be proud of your other muscle groups.
    Gone from Beer Belly to Six Pack! Good job! Nice definition!

It was more of a "pizza belly" ;)

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Nicely done. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!