What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    ^ Tru.dat
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    CDLEE660 wrote: »
    hrichts wrote: »
    ^ not the word police or grammar nazi but you are for sure very observant and word wise.

As well as intelligent and witty as hell

intelligent and witty i can appreciate but when that comes at the expense of someone else...poor taste. my kids even know better.

I agree. If it’s at the expense of others it’s the lowest form of humor out there
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    ^ not the word police or grammar nazi but you are for sure very observant and word wise.

intelligent and witty i can appreciate but when that comes at the expense of someone else...poor taste. my kids even know better.

I agree. If it’s at the expense of others it’s the lowest form of humor out there

I can think of a lower form or two actually
  • CDLEE660
    CDLEE660 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

but that's exactly what this comment is. I'm all for wit and humor but never if that is by putting someone else down. anyways i digress, i just would not appreciate anyone talking to my loved ones like that and it would be inexcusable if my kids ever made comments like that to another person.

ubuwu42inv80.png
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Potatoes
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Fries 😏
  • brustmannzwei
    edited September 2020
    Options

but that's exactly what this comment is. I'm all for wit and humor but never if that is by putting someone else down. anyways i digress, i just would not appreciate anyone talking to my loved ones like that and it would be inexcusable if my kids ever made comments like that to another person.

ubuwu42inv80.png

Wait, what? I’m a simple man and anything negative about this has gone way over my head.

I doubt anything negative was meant.
  • CDLEE660
    Options

ubuwu42inv80.png

Wait, what? I’m a simple man and anything negative about this has gone wash over my head.

@brustmannzwei take me out of the equation and imagine if that comment was directed towards your teenage daughter online with the same undertones.

a witty comment at the expense of another person.
  • CDLEE660
    edited September 2020
    Options

ubuwu42inv80.png

Wait, what? I’m a simple man and anything negative about this has gone way over my head.

I doubt anything negative was meant.

i totally agree, nothing negative was "meant" but words can be powerful and I'm just saying we should keep in mind there's a real person on the other side of our phones and computers when we choose our words and tones online. especially if they are cutting someone else down whether that be intential or just "being witty"
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

ubuwu42inv80.png

I am totally not seeing it either I guess. Can you explain?
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

ubuwu42inv80.png

I am so confused. I don't see it either?
  • brustmannzwei
    Options

ubuwu42inv80.png

you honestly don't see a mean girls type undertone in that sentence implying that I'm into lactating women?
    c,mon

Mmmmmmm, lactating women....
    taking notes for my next post 😏
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    ^tru.dat
This discussion has been closed.