What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

Non dad bods are good too!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

Right! The amount of excuses too much. I want to start a @Revolu7 suit-wearing (or nah) selfie petition at this point 😑

We can not let this slide. WE HAVE RIGHTS ✊🏿

(...starts looking for her acrylic paints and bristol board to make protest signs...)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

Right! The amount of excuses too much. I want to start a @Revolu7 suit-wearing (or nah) selfie petition at this point 😑

(...starts looking for her acrylic paints and bristol board to make protest signs...)

Or you can just wear a dress all for the cause of course and he will HAVE to live up to his word 😉
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

Or you can just wear a dress all for the cause of course and he will HAVE to live up to his word 😉

Don't get bamboozled. I present to you, Exhibit A-1, dated December 13, 2020...
    *snip*

Aha! Finally a reason to don my Tom Ford suit that i never ever wore in public and thought was a huge waste of money!

Therefore, the plaintiff is actually the defendant and must comply with their original intent without amendments involving any current or future named party.

Herewith and heretofore and etcetera. 👩🏿‍⚖️

Que?
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Aha! Finally a reason to don my Tom Ford suit that i never ever wore in public and thought was a huge waste of money!

Therefore, the plaintiff is actually the defendant and must comply with their original intent without amendments involving any current or future named party.

Que?

Put on the Tom Ford, sir. We're much obliged...herewith and heretofore and etcetera 😂
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

Put on the Tom Ford, sir. We're much obliged...herewith and heretofore and etcetera 😂

Wait, im thinking in my previous statement i had a reason to wear it.....did not say i was going to wear it.....however in my latest statement, i said if @MaltedTea were to post a pic in a LBD i would post in ghe suit thread. Now i believe i have not seen your LBD contribution as of yet......😁
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

Wait, im thinking in my previous statement i had a reason to wear it.....did not say i was going to wear it.....however in my latest statement, i said if @MaltedTea were to post a pic in a LBD i would post in ghe suit thread. Now i believe i have not seen your LBD contribution as of yet......😁

That's it. We've reached the ultimate level of negotiation prior to outright stalemate: ✊✋✌️

Yes, "Rock, Paper, Scissors"

Now how do we do this virtually? 🤔
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

That's it. We've reached the ultimate level of negotiation prior to outright stalemate: ✊✋✌️

Well....tell you what....im stopping on my way home today to get a haircut, then im gonna go home and try to make sense of this facial hair i got growing right now. After i get that in check im going to put on that overpriced suit and take a picture. Ill then save that in my phone for 7 days. If in that time you do post a LBD pic i will have my side of the bargain good to go. If you do not post, well then i am released from my obligation and we just forget the whole thing. I say thats easy enough, si?
  • MaltedTea
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

Well....tell you what....im stopping on my way home today to get a haircut, then im gonna go home and try to make sense of this facial hair i got growing right now. After i get that in check im going to put on that overpriced suit and take a picture. Ill then save that in my phone for 7 days. If in that time you do post a LBD pic i will have my side of the bargain good to go. If you do not post, well then i am released from my obligation and we just forget the whole thing. I say thats easy enough, si?

Why you need shave? 😑 I was just about to post but, hey, let us know when you feel sufficiently preened and I'll do so.
  • Revolu7
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

Why you need shave? 😑 I was just about to post but, hey, let us know when you feel sufficiently preened and I'll do so.

Feel free to post now Ms. @MaltedTea ....im not able to put the suit on now anyway....wont be home for a few hours. And to be fair, its going to be pretty anti climatic when i do.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

I think that as an independent third party, you should submit this photo into my safekeeping so that I can provide assurance that said side of the bargain has indeed been fulfilled.
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    When she gets rid of this headache for me
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Dad bods fosho

Damn.....

He knows that 😒

*snip*

Que?

I think that as an independent third party, you should submit this photo into my safekeeping so that I can provide assurance that said side of the bargain has indeed been fulfilled.

This was targeted originally @Revolu7... But I think it would be awesome to be safe keeper of both sides' awesome pics. Just sayin! ❤️
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    When she acts like an angel whispering into my ear
    And a devil whispering into my other ear
    And a cactus whispering into my nose
    And a gallon of milk whispering into my mouth
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Takes good care of their belongings, attention to details, interest taken in things that are of interest to them - and that, transcribes to the attention/care they pay to me!
This discussion has been closed.