What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »
    Lack of thigh gap

THIS I can do! Hahahah
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    When I see him flexing the most important muscle...his heart 💜

Now *that's* the best answer <3
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Dang.... I was thinking, maybe 2nd most important muscle ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Dang.... I was thinking, maybe 2nd most important muscle ?

If he has a big 💜 you can work with the rest 😉

music to my ears.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Someone who can recognize their wrong doing and want to correct it...thats pretty hot
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    When he orders his ice cream on a cone
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    When he flirts with everyone but me. ☺️
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    Someone who can recognize their wrong doing and want to correct it...thats pretty hot

Oh hell yes. I agree!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    When he openly flirts with just me 🥰😍
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Drex_617 wrote: »
    Someone who’s her own person and doesn’t need me to be happy. So I guess a happy, good person.

Let's disect this for a moment..

I'm a very independent woman that needs no man to be happy. I'm also a happy, good person. But...I've found that some men struggle with not feeling "needed." Almost like a gut - punch to their ego. I can hold my own when it comes to most things, but I've found that some men are threatened by that...

Yeah I get that, good for you, I can see how some men would be intimidated by that.. but that’s their own insecurities.. I’ve always been lucky, haven’t really struggled with that so being comfortable with who I am, let’s her, whoever it would be, be herself.. I don’t mind being needed, or wanted, but it’s certainly not needed..

That all being said were human and we all have some insecurities somewhere
  • Motorsheen
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Someone who’s her own person and doesn’t need me to be happy. So I guess a happy, good person.

I'm a very independent woman that needs no man to be happy. I'm also a happy, good person. But...I've found that some men struggle with not feeling "needed." Almost like a gut - punch to their ego. I can hold my own when it comes to most things, but I've found that some men are threatened by that...

Yeah I get that, good for you, I can see how some men would be intimidated by that.. but that’s their own insecurities.. I’ve always been lucky, haven’t really struggled with that so being comfortable with who I am, let’s her, whoever it would be, be herself.. I don’t mind being needed, or wanted, but it’s certainly not needed..

I hope I didn't come across as a snob. Lol I'm honestly far from that.

giphy.gif

<3<3<3

• Motorsheen
    Options

giphy.gif

<3<3<3

I think you finally hurt my feelings. Three hearts will not make up for it...

I'm cutting you off.

Good bye, Sir.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Options

giphy.gif

<3<3<3

I think you finally hurt my feelings. Three hearts will not make up for it...

I'm cutting you off.

Good bye, Sir.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

kbg2nfyplas0.gif

200.gif
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Very true.

Not at all! Never crossed my mind. I thought your response was great.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    When I catch her across the room staring at me and smiling.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    When I catch her across the room staring at me and smiling.

That would be me. Hi handsome. 😉
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    when they wear festive underwear
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    If she does not find me repulsive.....im a sucker for that!
This discussion has been closed.