What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    When there is bi-lateral communication and it just sorta happens. The communication flows. It's not forced. It's not one sided. It's not only about what one is interested in. We feed off of each others communication and the conversation just keeps going; the conversation continues to blossom.

The content of the communication can be about anything, everything, and nothing at all but it's connective between us and meaningful regardless of how minute, insignificant, or trivial the subject seems to everyone else. It's significant to us.

And, along with this, when she understands that if I don't write it down I'm never going to remember it and trusts that when I say I forgot I really was listening, I just didn't write it down and really did forgot.

Will there be lulls in conversation? Of course, but not toe-tapping, filling the silence with "ummm's" and "ahhh's", looking around the room for something to say, awkward silence, lulls.

TL:DR

:p
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Someone that’s a challenge and can respect my space.
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    When there is bi-lateral communication and it just sorta happens. The communication flows. It's not forced. It's not one sided. It's not only about what one is interested in. We feed off of each others communication and the conversation just keeps going; the conversation continues to blossom.

The content of the communication can be about anything, everything, and nothing at all but it's connective between us and meaningful regardless of how minute, insignificant, or trivial the subject seems to everyone else. It's significant to us.

And, along with this, when she understands that if I don't write it down I'm never going to remember it and trusts that when I say I forgot I really was listening, I just didn't write it down and really did forgot.

Will there be lulls in conversation? Of course, but not toe-tapping, filling the silence with "ummm's" and "ahhh's", looking around the room for something to say, awkward silence, lulls.

Wow that's deep and sounds wonderful. I didn't realize how badly I want that until I read your post.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Masyn88 wrote: »

Wow that's deep and sounds wonderful. I didn't realize how badly I want that until I read your post.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473344ahc9ipuzgp69vnl8fqqomz8gmkkr76x2lefn&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Masyn88 wrote: »

Naw. Not deep. Just truth. But thanks.
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    there is really something amazing about being able to have a simple, easy conversation with someone.. even better in my book is the ability to share silence without it being strange and someone feeling like they need to fill the silence.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    It’s there, or it’s not.
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Preferably pamparing....
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    An accent
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    repulsive but at the same time fascinating

I've got the first half of that.

Repulsive butt?

Just the area between the top of my head and the bottoms of my feet
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    Direct and intentional communication
  • BretM3
    BretM3 Posts: 63 Member
    I gotta agree with Mike. It starts with the eyes and nice booty always gets me.
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    When he misses me.

When he can't wait to see me again.

When he loves it that I miss him back.
  • luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    Eyes and lips
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    When he's happy to see me.

giphy.gif