Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

1124512461248125012511278

Replies

  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 20,224 Member Member Posts: 20,224 Member
    It was delicious. Thank You :)
  • Masyn88Masyn88 Member Posts: 1,539 Member Member Posts: 1,539 Member
    Being offered help (I dont need it, I di everything by myself) but its nice to know somebody cares and is willing and has your back!
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 1,996 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,996 Member
    Friendly, funny, easy to talk to 🥰
  • tmanfivetmanfive Member Posts: 1,242 Member Member Posts: 1,242 Member
    ^ make it your own and. That’s between me and her. 😊
  • MahShield21MahShield21 Member Posts: 544 Member Member Posts: 544 Member
    How she walk, talk and think
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,430 Member Member Posts: 4,430 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    Wondering what number I'm at cause number 4 ain't it 😆
  • OleTroubadourOleTroubadour Member Posts: 2,610 Member Member Posts: 2,610 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    What is 1-3?
  • DuathlonDon22DuathlonDon22 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    Can't be me... I haven't been in 4 relationships....
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,603 Member Member Posts: 10,603 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    Wondering what number I'm at cause number 4 ain't it 😆

    I don’t know if I’ll ever get there….but a girl can dream.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,603 Member Member Posts: 10,603 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    Can't be me... I haven't been in 4 relationships....

    You’re on the advanced path then.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,603 Member Member Posts: 10,603 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    What is 1-3?

    I only skimmed over them😂
    vsymhmxnbb4s.jpeg
    a0325xuquo79.jpeg
    dd2ansczx9z2.jpeg

    🤷🏻‍♀️Who knows….I read things. I’m a sap.😂
    edited June 18
  • OleTroubadourOleTroubadour Member Posts: 2,610 Member Member Posts: 2,610 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    What is 1-3?

    I only skimmed over them😂
    vsymhmxnbb4s.jpeg
    a0325xuquo79.jpeg
    dd2ansczx9z2.jpeg

    🤷🏻‍♀️Who knows….I read things. I’m a sap.😂

    Interesting and saps are sweet!
  • SERobinsonJrSERobinsonJr Member, Premium Posts: 93 Member Member, Premium Posts: 93 Member
    A woman with a big ole pair of... Ray-bans. I like a girl in Ray-bans.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,379 Member Member Posts: 12,379 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    I am in the process of way overthinking this 😂...

    But personally, I don't think such things exist...

    Only for the person who is not looking for this, but rather willing to let it all go...

    It reminds me of a conversation I had with the new guy I've been training 😂... I told him that marriage comes down to two things...

    Acceptance and sacrifice...
    Without both you'll never be happy...
  • Golden_DiamondGolden_Diamond Member Posts: 216 Member Member Posts: 216 Member
    When he knows how to kiss 👄
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,603 Member Member Posts: 10,603 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When he’s my #4.🥰
    l3wduirg82xv.jpegzhea00twvmc0.jpeg

    I am in the process of way overthinking this 😂...

    But personally, I don't think such things exist...

    Only for the person who is not looking for this, but rather willing to let it all go...

    It reminds me of a conversation I had with the new guy I've been training 😂... I told him that marriage comes down to two things...

    Acceptance and sacrifice...
    Without both you'll never be happy...

    I don’t have reason to believe it exists either.🤷🏻‍♀️
Sign In or Register to comment.